Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by MFishing  [View Original Post]
    Is Stephanie a good GFE aswell, little info please,
    I have seen her one time. Tried to make it like a GFE but she wasent going for it.

  2. #250

    Stephanie

    Is Stephanie a good GFE aswell, little info please,

  3. #249
    I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I have been seeing Jamielee on a regular basis for the last month or so. She has become quite popular and has become busy as you might expect. I keep seeing her because she never rushes me, is always attentive to my needs, offers full service. And I always spend at least an hour with her. She charges more for outcalls (which is normal). If you want to know particulars. Please PM me. Good luck. D1923.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeIMight  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of going to see Jamielee. I saw a lot of activity on the board about her a few weeks back but nothing recent. I am kinda new at this so any advice? Should I be concerned?

  4. #248

    Info in Jamielee please

    Thinking of going to see Jamielee. I saw a lot of activity on the board about her a few weeks back but nothing recent. I am kinda new at this so any advice? Should I be concerned?

  5. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook
    Incalls is all I do. (to scared to let someone I don't know and trust yet where I live). As far as the rates go I just pay for the hour. Tipping is optional but I'll tip if service was that good. Or just make it a regular thing hope this helps and good luck to ya!

  6. #246
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Oh sure, now you love malabar? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969  [View Original Post]
    I have told him the same thing. Always keep in mind that though you fall for a provider, you must always keep the word "Hustler" in the back of your mind. I am sorry that you fell victim of this often heard of scam. I pray you have learned your lesson! Luv ya!
    Yha YHA! I GET it. My own damn fault. Well atleast she is now scaming somebody else, and not me. It is like drinking and driving, you swear you will never do it again. LOL.

    Thanks guy and woman.

    Vero.

    BTW, Kelly get your fine bod back here! I need sexual healing! LOL

    One more BTW, Kelly I fell for you on our frist date!!!!

  7. #245
    The listed price should be all inclusive for incall or outcall either one and tipping isn't required some may ask but most won't in my experience anyway. Most of the time incall is cheaper because the provider doesn't have to travel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook

  8. #244

    The answer to your question is a loaded one.

    I am glad that you are going to try incall ladies. You have to do research on a provider that you want to see. I myself am very open minded and your hour is your hour. I have a set donation that includes a full menu. But alot of ladies do not offer full menu's, so you need to research reviews on them prior to your visit. Or even email someone that has seen her. This board is very a very good tool to use. If you see someone you like, post her web / post page here and ask everyone if anyone has seen her. Then pm them and ask your specific questions. I would not ask the provider herself if she offers something because then your getting in the red zone. But reviews say alot about a provider and what she offers. Good luck hun. Kisses, Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook

  9. #243

    Expectations

    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook

  10. #242

    Thank you Malabar!

    I have told him the same thing. Always keep in mind that though you fall for a provider, you must always keep the word "Hustler" in the back of your mind. I am sorry that you fell victim of this often heard of scam. I pray you have learned your lesson! Luv ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malabar  [View Original Post]
    Vero, Vero, Vero.

    What are we ever going to do with you?

    There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.

    We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.

    Tsk, tsk.

    Mal

  11. #241
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    No no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanson506  [View Original Post]
    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?
    Not at all, Sweething in Vero Beach. Sorry for the confusion.

    Vero

  12. #240

    Stacy

    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  13. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero
    Vero, Vero, Vero.

    What are we ever going to do with you?

    There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.

    We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.

    Tsk, tsk.

    Mal

  14. #238
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Sweething, LOL NOT.

    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  15. #237

    Stephanie. Very nice

    I had a very nice dream with Stephanie from Melbourne. I my dream, she worked at a local Men's Club in Melbourne. She is a very tight little blonde spinner. She really seemed like she wanted to please and was very proud of her many positive reviews. She was a little too chatty for my taste. But well worth the trip and fee.

    Looks 9/10.

    Attitude: 9/10.

    Performance 8/10.

    http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/stephaniepc.php

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape