Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2723
    I haven't experienced that one. Is it even possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Better yet how about sitting on the toilet being inside her and letting her pee when you cum!

  2. #2722

    Soooooo kinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon48  [View Original Post]
    Damn, for some reason I like the pics of them on the toilet. I can see them sucking my dick while taking a pee!
    Better yet how about sitting on the toilet being inside her and letting her pee when you cum!

  3. #2721

    I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The pic on the shitter is sooooo sexy LOL. I have pic of another girl on the same shitter.
    Damn, for some reason I like the pics of them on the toilet. I can see them sucking my dick while taking a pee!

  4. #2720

    The massage is 50 and FS 100

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Fifty bucks to go there and back for me. She is in Lincoln park I believe. And then you have to pay for date check which is another 50. So 250+50+50 is 350. Okay I exaggerateed a little bit bit either way that's a nice car payment. Not going to happen. Bottom line.
    I work from home so offering full sevice I must be careful I don't keep the whole thing I actually bribe my sibling into covering for me with her absence and reports to the lady downstairs that I'm a real massage therapist so I earn $100 bucks like the average provider!

  5. #2719

    Westside. Brianna

    Saw Brianna Friday on the Novi / Northville / Livonia border. Her ad is http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...on-25/1791088.

    Quoted $100 for half hour. Skinny as a rail. Nipples pierced. Everything covered. Presented me doggy style and seemed to enjoy a pounding.

    Only problem I had was before she started she was already asking about more money. I told her that she said her fee was $100 for the half hour but I would tip for good performance. Once I was done I did tip her $20 additional and she said I was cheap. Really put a downer on the experience.

    Says she's from California but might be here for a while. Was buzzed on pot when I was there.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Michigan Guy

  6. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Fifty bucks to go there and back for me. She is in Lincoln park I believe. And then you have to pay for date check which is another 50. So 250+50+50 is 350. Okay I exaggerateed a little bit bit either way that's a nice car payment. Not going to happen. Bottom line.
    Fuck That noise.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Online-Escorts

  7. #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    Pics do not look good, is she as fat as the pic?
    The pics are pretty accurate, she's slightly chubby. But I kinda like a little meat on the bones.

    The CBJ along with the sexy personality is definitely worth it.

  8. #2716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Use Caution

    I would use cation on this one from BP may be a robbery.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ge-21/10152199

    Looks some what like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20120425_121344.jpg‎  

  9. #2715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmcnast  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this afternoon since I was near the airport. 80 all covered definitely worth it. Oral skills are very good!
    Pics do not look good, is she as fat as the pic?

  10. #2714

    [url]Ewww[/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-2-26/9885986

    See the second to last photo. This thing would have to pay ME. Alot
    Yeah that girl would def have to pay me. She looks irritated LOL. And as far as Monica goes, not very sexy below the neck and not very talented either. She has a pretty face but I have had a much better time with a SW for half the price.

  11. #2713
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dribble  [View Original Post]
    Good report. Layla looks like fun. I may have to treat myself soon!
    Saw her this afternoon since I was near the airport. 80 all covered definitely worth it. Oral skills are very good!

  12. #2712

    Desire.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ly-28/10144256

    Saw this one a while back. Goes by different names but its her nonetheless. Very unenthusiastic. Not a talker. Pretty much put the cash on the dresser. Take your clothes off. Finish. Go home.

    Opted for a quickie so not sure if she's a clock watcher on long appts.

    Paid. 6

  13. #2711

    Good Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Layla. I have seen her posts for months off and on. She is from Cleveland and comes here regularly. She is a bigger girl 5'8" with out shoes. 80 for a half. All is covered. Again bigger girl. Sexy as hell clean nice all is covered. Nice hug and kiss on the cheek when I cam in. Standard 2 call system. Very nice room in a nice area. Keeps it clean and she is very clean. I loved the tats beautiful face. Covered french with attention to the boys. Went to mish. And I thought I have to taste that. Sweet pussy. Seemed to like it and ten she aske if I would use a toy while I did that. I complied happily. She loved it. Got a little creamy down there and I really got off doing it. I even did DATO. Could be my new ATF. I went about 10 min over and we talked for a little after that. I tipped 20 I was there about an hour. Ill be back.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...llz-23/8486457

    Happy Mongering
    Good report. Layla looks like fun. I may have to treat myself soon!

  14. #2710

    Just puked a little in my mouth

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-2-26/9885986

    See the second to last photo. This thing would have to pay ME. Alot

  15. #2709

    LOOKS good any 1 comment?

    Looks good and I think have seen good reports in the past, any 1 seen lately? Leaning more towards nikki but might try the duo is a few good reports.
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sadie-and-nikki-2-girls-double-the-fun-and-double-the-pleasure-1-or-2-girls-available-20/10040592

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape