Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 19316
-
11-07-12 09:21 #251Regular Member

Posts: 16I have seen her one time. Tried to make it like a GFE but she wasent going for it.
Originally Posted by MFishing
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-12 17:28 #250Senior Member

Posts: 52Stephanie
Is Stephanie a good GFE aswell, little info please,
-
10-25-12 16:37 #249Senior Member

Posts: 78I think you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I have been seeing Jamielee on a regular basis for the last month or so. She has become quite popular and has become busy as you might expect. I keep seeing her because she never rushes me, is always attentive to my needs, offers full service. And I always spend at least an hour with her. She charges more for outcalls (which is normal). If you want to know particulars. Please PM me. Good luck. D1923.
Originally Posted by TryMeIMight
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 21:35 #248Regular Member

Posts: 4Info in Jamielee please
Thinking of going to see Jamielee. I saw a lot of activity on the board about her a few weeks back but nothing recent. I am kinda new at this so any advice? Should I be concerned?
-
10-24-12 21:32 #247Senior Member

Posts: 825Incalls is all I do. (to scared to let someone I don't know and trust yet where I live). As far as the rates go I just pay for the hour. Tipping is optional but I'll tip if service was that good. Or just make it a regular thing hope this helps and good luck to ya!
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 14:28 #246Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Oh sure, now you love malabar? LOL
Yha YHA! I GET it. My own damn fault. Well atleast she is now scaming somebody else, and not me. It is like drinking and driving, you swear you will never do it again. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly1969
[View Original Post]
Thanks guy and woman.
Vero.
BTW, Kelly get your fine bod back here! I need sexual healing! LOL
One more BTW, Kelly I fell for you on our frist date!!!!
-
10-24-12 10:19 #245Senior Member

Posts: 128The listed price should be all inclusive for incall or outcall either one and tipping isn't required some may ask but most won't in my experience anyway. Most of the time incall is cheaper because the provider doesn't have to travel.
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 08:50 #244Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320The answer to your question is a loaded one.
I am glad that you are going to try incall ladies. You have to do research on a provider that you want to see. I myself am very open minded and your hour is your hour. I have a set donation that includes a full menu. But alot of ladies do not offer full menu's, so you need to research reviews on them prior to your visit. Or even email someone that has seen her. This board is very a very good tool to use. If you see someone you like, post her web / post page here and ask everyone if anyone has seen her. Then pm them and ask your specific questions. I would not ask the provider herself if she offers something because then your getting in the red zone. But reviews say alot about a provider and what she offers. Good luck hun. Kisses, Kelly.
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-12 22:42 #243Senior Member

Posts: 110Expectations
I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.
Thanks,
Spook
-
10-23-12 21:38 #242Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320Thank you Malabar!
I have told him the same thing. Always keep in mind that though you fall for a provider, you must always keep the word "Hustler" in the back of your mind. I am sorry that you fell victim of this often heard of scam. I pray you have learned your lesson! Luv ya!
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-12 19:00 #241Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470No no no.
Not at all, Sweething in Vero Beach. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Hanson506
[View Original Post]
Vero
-
10-23-12 16:13 #240Senior Member

Posts: 52Stacy
Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 20:29 #239Senior Member

Posts: 643Vero, Vero, Vero.
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
What are we ever going to do with you?
There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.
We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.
Tsk, tsk.
Mal
-
10-21-12 19:34 #238Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Sweething, LOL NOT.
Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.
Well live and learn, Vero
-
10-15-12 15:32 #237Senior Member

Posts: 203Stephanie. Very nice
I had a very nice dream with Stephanie from Melbourne. I my dream, she worked at a local Men's Club in Melbourne. She is a very tight little blonde spinner. She really seemed like she wanted to please and was very proud of her many positive reviews. She was a little too chatty for my taste. But well worth the trip and fee.
Looks 9/10.
Attitude: 9/10.
Performance 8/10.
http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/stephaniepc.php












Reply With Quote





