Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 19147
-
10-21-12 20:14 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 45Jr
Drove down Jr to 6 mile back to Hp this morning about 11oclock. Noticed a blonde with a long ponytail with a cell phone she couldn't seem to put down at the party store just south of 8. Dressed a little too nice I thought, probably TGTBT. Not much else happening.
-
10-21-12 18:19 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 247I try to treat them with respect, too, and have never drove off and left a girl-yet. I twitch the whole time I am near one of the candy stores, and resent being put in that position. You were rapidly spiraling into a lose / lose situation, and cutting your losses and getting out of dodge may well have been the best thing to do. Dope sick is a nasty phenomenon for mongers. Absolutely horrible service if you don't go to the candy store first, and candy store drama plus the real possibility of ripoff if you do go. Addiction to drugs is what makes such young and attractive girls available to us mongers, and unfortunately the fallout from the drugs is something we have to deal with for that availability.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
It does point back to one of the rules, never let them know where you live. I am guilty of bringing a couple to my place, too. If it were just a monetary thing, I would just go to the notel. But with the talk of uncle sitting on notels and looking for known SW, it brings a new element into the thought process. Mongering is getting harder all the time. Forums like this help a great deal, but when it comes down to it out there, you are on your own and have to trust your instincts.
Stay safe out there
-
10-21-12 17:15 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 130Dope sick Dani
Got a knock on my door about 11am this morning from Dani looking rather haggard and admittedly dope sick. Apparently some monger convinced her to spend the night with the promise of more money in the morning and failed to deliver. Started begging me to "loan" her $$ and take her to the candy house, then we could return and have a good time. Well, as we all know, it doesn't work that way. Never give a SW the chance to disappear into a dope house and not come out. Can't exactly pound on the door and tell some dope boy to produce her! I told her I didn't care how sick she was I wasn't going anywhere without something first. You showed up at my door. Hadn't seen her since she so kindly required me to visit to a doctor (search my earlier posts). Anyhow, told her I'd give her. 3 for a COVERED BJ then we could come back for round 2. Let me say first that this girl has always been one of my favorites until recently, but the C&H have absolutely consumed her. I like them thin but she looks like a skeleton, and her usually pleasant attitude now seems forced. She was actually somewhat surly. The whole way to the "store" she was whining, wanting another. 5 up front so she could relax and we could then have a better time. It really got under my skin. So, when we got to the hood, I noticed I only had. 1 on me. I told her "Oh damn, I only have. 1 on me I'll have to hit an ATM". She said ok just let me get this now and we can come right back with the other. 8 (attempted upsell?). I simply drove away. I have never before treated any of these girls with anything less than the utmost respect. Their lives are hard enough and I must admit that I now feel a fair degree of guilt, but from the start I felt a major hustle coming on. One of the first rules is always trust your instincts. I'd like some opinions from fellow mongers about how I handled this. If you disagree with my actions, don't hesitate to let me have it.
-
10-20-12 21:40 #4399Regular Member

Posts: 2Stroll down the R
Took a get back in the saddle stroll about dinner time today. A couple WSW were just south of 8, with a couple more from hollywood to 6 mile. Saw a strawberry blonde, but saw her talking to a couple mongers and no one scooped her up, so I passed as well. On my last pass I scooped up Cynthia. She's a 6 on the scale, auburn hair, about 15 pounds overweight, slight acne scaring on her face. Real nice girl. No rush and no drama. Settled for a BBBJ and dropped her at a coney north of 8. On a side note, I strolled for about an hour and did not see one uncle. I do have Cynthia's digits; well established fell free to pm me and I'll give them to you.
How was that? Too much info or not enough? Be safe and good luck out there.
-
10-20-12 18:31 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 742Lisa on the Ave
Scooped Lisa WSW long dark hair Brunette about 30 years 5'6" and slim with a great personality for about the fourth time the other day. Usually I just go with the pretty good dt bbbj2cim for Jackson plus but I was interested and went for cfs for 2 jacks plus hamilton. It was decent but she kept taking me on the desert trip (getting dry) so I had to keep adding lube until completion! She is a cool SW and decent to deal with but she did tell me the Infamous Brandy / Brandi was attacked raped and robbed earlier and that most of the SW's that know about it, including Brandy, are on edge on the ave! So be safe guys and watch your back, sides, fronts and everything else out there! BTW I have digits for Lisa to share with active members with meaningful posts!
-
10-20-12 14:39 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 637Yummy dinners
And some have even tasted us by proxy also. LOL! Just saying
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 13:48 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 230Photos
Not that Photo gallery. There is a link to photos at the main page of Detroit (where it lists: Strip Clup / Back Page / Massage / Streetwalker / etc). Right next to who the last post was by, there is a link to a bunch of photos. I assumed it was photos taken by friends of ours of the ladies. Am I incorrect on this?
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 13:42 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 247Jammed Up
I had to run an errand which took me to the ave. Just a note if you are driving a ways to get there, they are working on the fwy this weekend, and the ave is jammed up, especially headed east. Long lines at the traffic lights, things like that. There were a couple out, but it is hard mongering with that kind of traffic.
Stay safe out there
-
10-20-12 12:07 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 48Very Nice
Thanks for the pics, also would love to play with her!
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 09:34 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 103Nice pix
Sorry been away for a while been in the hospital low blood count the pix of Fatima made my day put a smile on my face would really would love to play with her.
-
10-20-12 09:19 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 1834Nice
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. If she was on the streets here in RI she'd be one of the top ones.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 00:22 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 247Fatima in the rain-and pics!
I was headed home a little earlier than usual when I saw Fatima standing in the rain at the gas station at 6 and R. I do not look to monger on the way home from work, being dirty and all. I just use the trip up the R as recon. Seeing Fatima changed my ways of thinking, though. I stopped in to get some gas, and scooped her while I was there.
We did the usual unrushed half and half. She is an excellent provider who has good skills, a good attitude, and is never in a rush. I inquired about taking some pictures, and she agreed. We both had fun making the pictures. Enjoy the pics, posted with her permission.
Stay safe out there
-
10-20-12 00:03 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 230Photo Gallery Inquiry
Curious how one determines who is who in some of these photos? There is a series on here labeled "securedownload" featuring what seems tobe an attractive blonde in several of them. Any information on this one? There is no information (unless I'm missing it) that states when these photos were uploaded, who she is, where she is from, etc.
Does anyone have any intel on her? Thanks in advance
-
10-19-12 10:21 #4389Regular Member

Posts: 29Amy
Started down the R this morning just to do some recon but befor I could get to 8 I ran into Amy, so I stopped at the party store at 8 1/2 and let her walk up, she knows my ride so she jump in and we headed to her place for a great. 20$ BBBJ, un-rushed and very pleasant as always. So never made it down the R. Pm me if you want her #.
-
10-18-12 22:44 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 273Sorry to take everyone away from discussing halo BUT.
In about 1-2 weeks time devils night will be upon us. It is a time where do gooders all over the city ruin our fun by chasing all SW's off of the streets so their children can go around and collect candy. What I want to know is when do they start their patrols? I'm sure trying to keep the city from burning down 3 nights out of the year is admirable but I wish they would show that type of effort for the rest of the year when arsonists do it anyways! I want to try fatima or this ronnie before they go over to their uncle leo's (same for the election but I'm sure that all of the political whoring would be over with by then)
Stay safe.









Reply With Quote






