Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 19145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4400

    Dope sick Dani

    Got a knock on my door about 11am this morning from Dani looking rather haggard and admittedly dope sick. Apparently some monger convinced her to spend the night with the promise of more money in the morning and failed to deliver. Started begging me to "loan" her $$ and take her to the candy house, then we could return and have a good time. Well, as we all know, it doesn't work that way. Never give a SW the chance to disappear into a dope house and not come out. Can't exactly pound on the door and tell some dope boy to produce her! I told her I didn't care how sick she was I wasn't going anywhere without something first. You showed up at my door. Hadn't seen her since she so kindly required me to visit to a doctor (search my earlier posts). Anyhow, told her I'd give her. 3 for a COVERED BJ then we could come back for round 2. Let me say first that this girl has always been one of my favorites until recently, but the C&H have absolutely consumed her. I like them thin but she looks like a skeleton, and her usually pleasant attitude now seems forced. She was actually somewhat surly. The whole way to the "store" she was whining, wanting another. 5 up front so she could relax and we could then have a better time. It really got under my skin. So, when we got to the hood, I noticed I only had. 1 on me. I told her "Oh damn, I only have. 1 on me I'll have to hit an ATM". She said ok just let me get this now and we can come right back with the other. 8 (attempted upsell?). I simply drove away. I have never before treated any of these girls with anything less than the utmost respect. Their lives are hard enough and I must admit that I now feel a fair degree of guilt, but from the start I felt a major hustle coming on. One of the first rules is always trust your instincts. I'd like some opinions from fellow mongers about how I handled this. If you disagree with my actions, don't hesitate to let me have it.

  2. #4399

    Stroll down the R

    Took a get back in the saddle stroll about dinner time today. A couple WSW were just south of 8, with a couple more from hollywood to 6 mile. Saw a strawberry blonde, but saw her talking to a couple mongers and no one scooped her up, so I passed as well. On my last pass I scooped up Cynthia. She's a 6 on the scale, auburn hair, about 15 pounds overweight, slight acne scaring on her face. Real nice girl. No rush and no drama. Settled for a BBBJ and dropped her at a coney north of 8. On a side note, I strolled for about an hour and did not see one uncle. I do have Cynthia's digits; well established fell free to pm me and I'll give them to you.

    How was that? Too much info or not enough? Be safe and good luck out there.

  3. #4398

    Lisa on the Ave

    Scooped Lisa WSW long dark hair Brunette about 30 years 5'6" and slim with a great personality for about the fourth time the other day. Usually I just go with the pretty good dt bbbj2cim for Jackson plus but I was interested and went for cfs for 2 jacks plus hamilton. It was decent but she kept taking me on the desert trip (getting dry) so I had to keep adding lube until completion! She is a cool SW and decent to deal with but she did tell me the Infamous Brandy / Brandi was attacked raped and robbed earlier and that most of the SW's that know about it, including Brandy, are on edge on the ave! So be safe guys and watch your back, sides, fronts and everything else out there! BTW I have digits for Lisa to share with active members with meaningful posts!

  4. #4397

    Yummy dinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Like six degrees of Kevin bacon, we've all fucked each other. Eeew.
    And some have even tasted us by proxy also. LOL! Just saying

  5. #4396

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Dave Jordano gallery that was posted a while back? Or are you talking about photos on this website? If its the Jordano gallery, the names of the girls will come up if you move your mouse over to the bottom left part of your screen.
    Not that Photo gallery. There is a link to photos at the main page of Detroit (where it lists: Strip Clup / Back Page / Massage / Streetwalker / etc). Right next to who the last post was by, there is a link to a bunch of photos. I assumed it was photos taken by friends of ours of the ladies. Am I incorrect on this?

  6. #4395

    Jammed Up

    I had to run an errand which took me to the ave. Just a note if you are driving a ways to get there, they are working on the fwy this weekend, and the ave is jammed up, especially headed east. Long lines at the traffic lights, things like that. There were a couple out, but it is hard mongering with that kind of traffic.

    Stay safe out there

  7. #4394

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I was headed home a little earlier than usual when I saw Fatima standing in the rain at the gas station at 6 and R. I do not look to monger on the way home from work, being dirty and all. I just use the trip up the R as recon. Seeing Fatima changed my ways of thinking, though. I stopped in to get some gas, and scooped her while I was there.

    We did the usual unrushed half and half. She is an excellent provider who has good skills, a good attitude, and is never in a rush. I inquired about taking some pictures, and she agreed. We both had fun making the pictures. Enjoy the pics, posted with her permission.

    Stay safe out there
    Thanks for the pics, also would love to play with her!

  8. #4393

    Nice pix

    Sorry been away for a while been in the hospital low blood count the pix of Fatima made my day put a smile on my face would really would love to play with her.

  9. #4392

    Nice

    Nice pics, thanks for sharing. If she was on the streets here in RI she'd be one of the top ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I was headed home a little earlier than usual when I saw Fatima standing in the rain at the gas station at 6 and R. I do not look to monger on the way home from work, being dirty and all. I just use the trip up the R as recon. Seeing Fatima changed my ways of thinking, though. I stopped in to get some gas, and scooped her while I was there.

    We did the usual unrushed half and half. She is an excellent provider who has good skills, a good attitude, and is never in a rush. I inquired about taking some pictures, and she agreed. We both had fun making the pictures. Enjoy the pics, posted with her permission.

    Stay safe out there

  10. #4391

    Fatima in the rain-and pics!

    I was headed home a little earlier than usual when I saw Fatima standing in the rain at the gas station at 6 and R. I do not look to monger on the way home from work, being dirty and all. I just use the trip up the R as recon. Seeing Fatima changed my ways of thinking, though. I stopped in to get some gas, and scooped her while I was there.

    We did the usual unrushed half and half. She is an excellent provider who has good skills, a good attitude, and is never in a rush. I inquired about taking some pictures, and she agreed. We both had fun making the pictures. Enjoy the pics, posted with her permission.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 240b.jpg‎   e2c0.jpg‎   3216.jpg‎   b274.jpg‎   885d.jpg‎  

    9e78.jpg‎  

  11. #4390

    Photo Gallery Inquiry

    Curious how one determines who is who in some of these photos? There is a series on here labeled "securedownload" featuring what seems tobe an attractive blonde in several of them. Any information on this one? There is no information (unless I'm missing it) that states when these photos were uploaded, who she is, where she is from, etc.

    Does anyone have any intel on her? Thanks in advance

  12. #4389

    Amy

    Started down the R this morning just to do some recon but befor I could get to 8 I ran into Amy, so I stopped at the party store at 8 1/2 and let her walk up, she knows my ride so she jump in and we headed to her place for a great. 20$ BBBJ, un-rushed and very pleasant as always. So never made it down the R. Pm me if you want her #.

  13. #4388

    Sorry to take everyone away from discussing halo BUT.

    In about 1-2 weeks time devils night will be upon us. It is a time where do gooders all over the city ruin our fun by chasing all SW's off of the streets so their children can go around and collect candy. What I want to know is when do they start their patrols? I'm sure trying to keep the city from burning down 3 nights out of the year is admirable but I wish they would show that type of effort for the rest of the year when arsonists do it anyways! I want to try fatima or this ronnie before they go over to their uncle leo's (same for the election but I'm sure that all of the political whoring would be over with by then)

    Stay safe.

  14. #4387
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Aguinnes, I'm glade you had a good time with Halo, and got away unscathed. As far as what you paid her, $80 for a good SW is only about $20; maybe $30 more then the going rate (as long as it wasn't a car date quickie) so that's not to bad. I will spend $80 plus dinner on a "Gem" at the notel and get two shots on goal.

    Let me ask you this, do you think you and some of the other mongers got away unscathed because of all the bad posts about Halo? I mean maybe she thought to her self after reading them "maybe I should stop ripping guys off, or at least cut back on it" Maybe that's one of the reason for the lack of recent ripoff reports. Remember guys a leopard doesn't change it's spots so be very careful with her.

    Good luck and safe hunting,

    John Wise
    I agree with everything you just said. My point was mainly that not everyone having good experiences with her are overpaying, lovesick, lemmings and the negative posts are based on the past. Well aware that could change but for now I would see her again. If it goes bad you will be the first to know but if it goes well I will give credit where credit is due.

  15. #4386

    No offense taken

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    To say you ignore the" I haven't seen her posts", is your prerogative. When I was a kid I ignored my parents telling me not to touch the stove. Then one day I got burnt. I hope the same doesn't happen to you. But I do agree that perhaps Halo is reading the board and finally learning its her best interest to change her reputation. Only time will tell.
    I ignore them mainly because they are re-hashing what was already posted a year or two ago, and some may believe that it is current information. I take that information into consideration and use caution, but am more interested in hearing about recent events, both good and bad. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape