Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 32,221 to 32,235 of 33046
-
10-31-12 14:46 #826Banned Member

Posts: 500How was it bro?
Originally Posted by Ratso22
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 11:42 #825Banned Member

Posts: 74Porsha near Bradley
Met Porsha yesterday. BP listing w / 253 area code. Two call system. Decent mid-range hotel near airport. Nice enough to be clean, cheap enough that the staff isn't nosy. Porsha matches her pictures. Hot young black woman. The pic w / the wineglass is very accurate. One strong negative, as I reached the door she called to say she was out of covers. I'm two feet away and dying and she wants to send me out. I was pissed about the covers and unwilling to go back out. Porsha reduced the donation and peeled off the dress. She has a very good body. She pulled my clothes off, pushed me down on the bed. And began to work junior and the boys. FYI: No BBBJ. Hand and boob work all over Jr. Good technique. Let my hands roam pretty freely. I rubbed her shaved puss and suckled on her sweet full real titties all I wanted. Porsha gave good feedback; moaning, smiling, flirting. She didn't rush me. Just worked and teased, got me hard and kept me there for the time alloted. When I was ready she moves favw ro face and looked me rigjr in thw eyes while I popped and she either came or did a good job pretending. Issues: No uncovered contact no matter how much I begged. No covers. No higher level services. Looks: 7 to 8. Good body, good face. Performance: 5 to 6 (given the attitude had covers been ready she probably would have been a 7) No top level stuff though. Attitude: 7 enthusiastic but not GFE. After the pop she was ready for me to go.
-
10-26-12 11:55 #824Senior Member

Posts: 738Bubba:
Originally Posted by A Bubba Here
[View Original Post]
It was nice and tight. Just the way I like it. She has an awesome booty-full Ass. I can pound away on it forever.
Thanks,
Stafa
-
10-25-12 18:28 #823Senior Member

Posts: 86Reconnected with Sasha
What more can I say? It was like going to see my GF, called her yesterday, later in the night and she was ready for me. Hugging, kissing and soon we were performing the 69, RCG, K9. All the openings were tested until I couldn't hold any more, exploded deep immerse in the trip to the isles. Time full of enjoyment. Guys, be gently with this doll.
Razor
-
10-24-12 17:49 #822Senior Member

Posts: 194Meeting up with her Saturday. Drinks first. Looking forward to it.
Originally Posted by A Bubba Here
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 17:46 #821Banned Member

Posts: 500Nice Bro!
How was the Greek?
Anyone that sets up an appt and blows it off is a DB.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 17:45 #820Banned Member

Posts: 500Toftft
Dude,
Do me a favor and meet up with her and post all the details so we know if its cool or not. Sound good?
Peace.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyy
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-12 13:36 #819Senior Member

Posts: 738Sasha. Green Eyes
I had another great time with Sasha recently and she is fantastic. Cg, rcg missionary, greek. She is talented and enjoys talking care of "her boys".
Great personality and someone you can chat with. Highly recommended. Beautiful curvy, sexy talented provider. Awesome ass.
One small thing, if you communicate with Sasha and Go to the lengths off setting up an appointment, then either show up ad scheduled or have the courtesy to call or text if you can't make it and have to cancel. There are others who may want that time slot but mostly lets be considerate with the quality providers like Sasha. She deserves to be treated well. Anything with some class is not asking for to much.
Sasha = a Great time in safe environment.
Mustafa
-
10-23-12 01:39 #818Regular Member

Posts: 3Amy?
Anyone have experience with Amy from BP? She's pretty hot in her pics.
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...ell-22/4785018&9733; • TALL • SLENDER •&9733; SIMPLY STUNNING •&9733; • BlOnDe BOMBSHELL •&9733; •.22.
-
10-22-12 14:49 #817Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes. That is the one I was referring to.
Originally Posted by Buck Cock
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
10-22-12 06:13 #816Senior Member

Posts: 59Sasha.
Had the pleasure of meeting up with Sasha last week. She was a cool chick and a lot of fun, she treated me fantastic. I opted for the half hr but I'm going for the full hr next time. She is a very sweet girl that will treat you well. She seems to really enjoy her work and had a great attitude. Going to repeat soon.
-
10-22-12 04:43 #815Senior Member

Posts: 483If the lexi you referring to $100 *Full Hour* $PECIAL ! Up All Night! $100 $pecial .20. I would bet it's the girl ScottSummers mentioned in post #705 as jessica. Save your money.
Originally Posted by PartyAnimal202
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 17:45 #814Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for sharing that. I am a newbie and once I grow enough balls I will go see one of them ladies.
Originally Posted by The Drow
[View Original Post]
Kitten was one that I liked but it looks like tis might not be the best option for a first timer.
The other on I like posts in BP and use the name Lexi.
Does anyone have any input on her?
Thanks.
-
10-20-12 09:55 #813Senior Member

Posts: 66The Kitten
I've been with her twice. Nice enough, but mechanical, looks away with those open dead eyes (hate that). But she doesn't rush and is the typical small blonde white girl. If you just want to pound one out, she's the girl. No GFE. But I will give her this, she was charging $ for hh long before anyone else. Now it seems many have reduced down to a $ for hh. I love it.
Originally Posted by Lionn
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 08:46 #812Senior Member

Posts: 559Anyone Experience "Blonde Desires"
I've been seeing posts on CV for a gorgeous girl with a 731 area code with the title "American Blonde Desires". Has anyone on the board had a date with her & can confirm whether the photos are legit or not? I'm thinking of toftt but figured I'd ask before making an appointment with her. You know how they say if it's to good to be true it probably is a scam but she's posted in New Haven & Hartford and I have not seen one review so I figured someone out there has to have had a date with her. Any details would be most appreciated.
Peace











Reply With Quote




