Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 8093
-
10-19-12 05:40 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 5563Compare these with Jona's / Jen's
Why would the surgeon point them down? Up is the desired position.
Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.
Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
[View Original Post]
Don’t lose the point I am trying to make. Fakes tend to look too perfect (even the bad ones). They are usually too round, too firm and to fully packed. As they get older they don’t lose there shape. Fakes tend to look to good to be true. IMHO
Some of the fake breasts I have presented below are obviously old and abused. Some are just badly done. But, in each case the nipples point up and they appear overly round (with the exception of Angie’s which were just badly done).
Once again; this is, "Just my own humble opinion." I am still waiting for someone who has actually held these bad boys in their hands, to come forth and give a second, third, forth and etc., opinion.
CookyJar
-
10-18-12 22:14 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 139Looking at the lines of them, I'd say those aren't natural. But nice, though!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-12 19:57 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 5563PS: I thought the discussion would mainly be about her boobs.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-12 17:37 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 5563I agree. You make a very good point. She has a far away glazed look in her eyes. At first I thought it was just the way she looked without her glasses; however, after taken a second glance, all of her poses do seem slightly forced.
Originally Posted by VladImpaler
[View Original Post]
You are right; most girls tend to loosen up once we get into the posing, modeling and role playing. If I have heard it once, I've heard it a bunch of times (from the girls); how much they enjoyed posing and how relaxed I was able to make them. For some reason Jona / Jen never relaxed. I pride myself with getting even the most hastate girl to smile or laugh at my witty jokes. I have gotten girls with sever dental reasons not to show their teeth to break a grin and at least smile for the camera. (If a girl has bad teeth I don't require a big grin or toothy smile. I am not trying to embarrass anyone.) As far as I know Jona / Jen has a nice set of teeth. I cannot explain why she didn't give me the slightest smile. Perhaps she was trying to look sultry or glamorous.
Maybe the look in her eyes is the results of her sickness. And her sickness might account for her lack of enthusiasm. (This could also account for her so, so sexual performance.)
CookyJar.
PS: I thought the discussion would meanly be about her boobs.
-
10-18-12 16:26 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 5563I beg to differ with you. They may be fake but it isn't that obvious, too me.
So will gravity, age and child birth.
Originally Posted by Johnny Stales
[View Original Post]
Good fakes tend to look too perfect. Large nipples pointing straight up. The human body is never perfect.
After child birth you can expect large natural breast to point down a little. And even if the baby is not delivered the nipple and areola will often appear larger than before the pregnancy. If the baby nursed, you can expect a lot of sagging and lengthening of the nipple. Women who have never been pregnant tend to have small nipples and areolas. Jona's/Jen's breasts do not appear to be perfect. IMHO, they appear to be the large breast of a middle age women who has been pregnant at least once.
I am not a fake boobie expert. I have dealt with a few man made jobs and they all felt fake. There was never any question once groped. Fakes tend to feel hard or too firm. Jona's or Jen's breast felt just right for a women who has been pregnant and had not delivered. JMHO.
CookyJar
-
10-18-12 15:49 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jona
Thank you Joe Dickie,
Originally Posted by Joe Dickie
[View Original Post]
This is exactly the conversation I wanted to have. If others have dated Jona or Jen and have an opinion; I'd like to hear it. If I am wrong and they are not real I'd like to know.
As I tried to confer in my original review, I was going back and forth on whether they were real or not. In the end I relied on feel. IMHO they felt real. That by itself does not mean they were real. It just means they were real enough for me.
Looking at them they did look a little enhanced. However, I took in consideration her age and the fact that she does appear to have given birth at sometime in the pass. Still, they looked in pretty good shape. Her nipples don't appear to have been nursed and there were no signs of scaring.
However, there is something else that should be considered, "Wishful Thinking." Perhaps I wanted them to be real and erred on that side of the argument, going on in my head, which wanted them to be real. A self fulfilling prophecy sort of speak.
Joe Dickie, with all due respect, and I mean that. Are you basing your considerations on direct contact? If so, how real did they feel to you?
WOW? Could I have been that fooled?
CookyJar
-
10-18-12 11:01 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 67And BTW
Great job as always CJ. Been a fan for awhile. Learned quite a not with your help too. Keep up the good fun buddy. Massive kudos to you!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-12 10:59 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 67Real or not.
Can't say I really mind either way! They're there! Perky little ones are fun, butt a little variety doesn't hurt a bit. Sure would be fun to put her on top and make those puppies swing and jump like crazy!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Be safe and enjoy!
-
10-18-12 10:53 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 105Those are 100% fake boobs. They don't even look particularly real. Seasoned boob jobs can feel soft, but it's obvious by the awkward shape that they are fake. Often times boob jobs will make the nipples sort of point down, which these do.
-
10-18-12 10:25 #4919Regular Member

Posts: 5Jona
With all due respect to CJ, whom I admire. NOT real jugs. Her name is Jen. Nice girl. She has been on and off the Ave. For years. At one time she spent time at DD.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-12 09:28 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 5563That was my first reaction.
Originally Posted by Thar11
[View Original Post]
Right after the pick-up I did the cop check and grabbed a feel. They felt totally real. Later when I finally got a good look, I thought hmmmmm! So I asked, and she said they were real, so I checked again. After an in depth groping I concluded that they were real (or a top notch fakery).
She is not a young chippie. Gravity has taken its toll. If those puppies are fake they sure fooled me and I was all over them.
CookyJar
-
10-18-12 09:24 #4917Regular Member

Posts: 12CJ, I don't know if our taste in women differ. What I think is that most of the photos you post show a spark of youthful life in the model. The series of photos of Jona were missing that spark. She may have been nervous in front of the camera and this suppressed what you saw in person. There's no substitute for that flash of youthful spirit. I congratulate you on capturing it so frequently.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Best,
Vlad
-
10-18-12 09:15 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 5563I thought Jona's pictures would garner a little more attention. Apparently my taste in women differs from the rest of the forum. Not that it matters, it's just nice to know.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-17-12 21:59 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 141Sarah Palin meets Frankenstein
-
10-17-12 21:40 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 63Cooky, I beg to differ. They look great but real? A real good boob job, but not natural. I will have to find out for myself.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





