Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4913

    Jona – The Real Thing

    Are they real or are they Memorex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Coyote  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I am not a fan of bolt-ons. They are usually to big and don't feel real to me. I have to say I did enjoy these.

    Attachment 194030

    Attachment 194031

    Attachment 194032

    Attachment 194033

    Attachment 194034
    When I first found Jona I thought she might have been the same girl Hungry Coyote had found.

    It's a different Girl. No tattoo and my girl wears glasses. My girl's name is Jona (I think). And most importantly, she has Great natural Boobs. At first glance, I thought they were fake. She said they were real but I didn't believe her until I got a hand full.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jona 21.jpg‎   Jona 24.jpg‎   Jona 28.jpg‎   Jona 33.jpg‎   Jona 31.jpg‎  

    Jona 30.jpg‎   Jona 001.jpg‎   Jona 27.jpg‎   Jona 37.jpg‎   Jona 40.jpg‎  


  2. #4912

    Jona - The Real Thing

    I agree with Hungry Coyote, plastic is no substitute. These are real.

    I have been finding a lot of pretty young girls with perky but tiny little bobbies. But here lately it seem like my lucky has changed. Jona is a pretty, little sweet thing with lots of curves in all the right places. Natural tits her size are a rear find on the avenue. Yes! They are very real.

    What really turned me on was the fact that she worn no bra. I love watching a girl jiggle under her blouse. Most of the girls on the avenue don't have enough to bounce.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jona 22.jpg‎   Jona 32.jpg‎   Jona 29.jpg‎   Jona 36.jpg‎   Jona 34.jpg‎  

    Jona 56.jpg‎   Jona 54.jpg‎   Jona 42.jpg‎   Jona 002.jpg‎   Jona 45.jpg‎  


  3. #4911

    Jona – The Real Thing

    I found her walking near Needle Park, north of 7Eleven. Jona stopped and sat on some steps and from my vantage point all I could see was cleavage.

    Service was okay. I suspect that she might have been a little sick. BBBJ no DT but she got the job done and her body made up for whatever she lacked in skills. I'd do her again in a heartbeat.

    (It's be a long time since I've been with a girl with this size natural tits so my brain was a little rusty. I should have tried a nice titty fuck. My lost. If I ever find her again, I gotta try.)

    CookyJar.

    PS: And she has a very nice ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jona 35.jpg‎   Jona 003.jpg‎   Jona 006.jpg‎   Jona 48.jpg‎   Jona 46.jpg‎  

    Jona 44.jpg‎   Jona 43.jpg‎   Jona 005.jpg‎   Jona 53.jpg‎   Jona 49.jpg‎  


  4. #4910

    Britney

    Wow CookieJar, what a great find! Cute little body and what an amazing set of lips. Wonder if she'd like to come south for the winter?

  5. #4909
    That first picture is lovely.

    She is a cute little thing.

    Keep them cumming.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Shortly after my date with Jacky Dade, I was back out looking for her. Unfortunately I had no luck finding Jacky.

    Fortunately I did run into Brittany, an excellent date in her own rite. In her black tights and high heels Britney was hard to pass-up.

    CookyJar

  6. #4908

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually this date with Brittany was another double. On our way we ran into Val. She wouldn't pose for pictures but otherwise it was a nice date.

    Britney is a must do if what you're after is a girl with a accommodating nature and great service.

    CookyJar
    BRA-VO! That Brittany is one fine little spinner!

  7. #4907

    Searching for Miss Goodbar

    Shortly after my date with Jacky Dade, I was back out looking for her. Unfortunately I had no luck finding Jacky.

    Fortunately I did run into Brittany, an excellent date in her own rite. In her black tights and high heels Britney was hard to pass-up.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney 002.jpg‎   Britney 57.jpg‎   Britney 58.jpg‎   Britney 59.jpg‎   Britney 60.jpg‎  

    Britney 61.jpg‎   Britney 62.jpg‎  

  8. #4906

    When searching always keep your eyes open.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I said Brittany had luscious kissable lips; I was talking about her mouth.

    My second date with Brittany (That's how she spells her name) , was fabulous. It started out with Brittany being even more accommodating than she was on our first date. It ended up with another girl joining in.

    CookyJar
    Actually this date with Brittany was another double. On our way we ran into Val. She wouldn't pose for pictures but otherwise it was a nice date.

    Britney is a must do if what you're after is a girl with a accommodating nature and great service.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney 001.jpg‎   Britney 63.jpg‎   Britney 64.jpg‎   Britney 65.jpg‎   Britney 66.jpg‎  

    Britney 67.jpg‎   Britney 68.jpg‎  

  9. #4905

    Jackie D

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Coyote  [View Original Post]
    Spent all day Friday looking for her. Finally caught up with Jackie yesterday. She is no longer homeless, sharing a room with two guys (one single bed). Wish I had the money to make her my sugar-baby or at least a better place to stay. I got her a cheap pre-paid cell, but dummy me, forgot to get the number before dropping her off. She really is a sweet-heart.
    She had the same effort on me. I had good intentions but a kind of forgetfulness kept getting in the way. At one point she had me so vexed that I could not remember my own name. She was calling out my name and I was so absorbed I could not answer.

    CookyJar

  10. #4904

    Jackie D

    Spent all day Friday looking for her. Finally caught up with Jackie yesterday. She is no longer homeless, sharing a room with two guys (one single bed). Wish I had the money to make her my sugar-baby or at least a better place to stay. I got her a cheap pre-paid cell, but dummy me, forgot to get the number before dropping her off. She really is a sweet-heart.

  11. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    Agree. She's a really great person.
    Just out of curiousity, are you Pinoy?

    LexLuther

  12. #4902

    Re:Jacky Dade – A Gem in the rough?

    First off, CookyJar, been following your exploits for years. You are a legend! Thank you.

    I mostly monger in St Pete / Tampa. With an occasional Business trip to Chicago and Lauderdalle. If you are ever in need a hook up give me a shout.

    Time to cash in a few Sky Miles. I think I am going to look at a week end getaway and cum up to your neck of the woods and find this gem.

    Keep up the good work.

    JJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was out at a time when I rarely go out. I had forgotten that the new school year had started. I never purposely go out in the morning when kids are on their way to school or in the afternoon when schools are letting out. If I do find myself out during these times, I stay far away from the school travel lanes. Nobody wants dirty old men lurking around while kids are walking on their way to and from school. The working girls know this and tend to vanish during this time. During these times, LE ever vigilant, is even more on the lookout – especially around known pickup locations like Huntingdon station.

    Jacky was walking out in beyond the parked cars and nearly in traffic the way some girls do when they get desperate. See looked like she was taunting LE to pick her up. She also looked like she might be hiding something like a pregnancy or big tummy under her huge flowing black shirt.

    I passed by her once when I first entered the area and again when I was leaving. On a sad hunch, I pulled down a side street. She was the only girl out. I figured that by taking a chance I might be saving her from LE. Besides for looking desperate and dumpy, she looked kind of cute in the face. What the hell, I thought to myself – why not TOFTT and get the poor girl off of the street.

    CookyJar

  13. #4901
    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from Katerina today saying that she was going to get clean, would not be seeing anyone, and to delete her info from my contacts list. I texted her back saying I would and wished her well and my hope that she has a great life. I hope she does slay her demons and has a long, happy, healthy life. I thought she was a true beauty. Thought I'd just send an FYI in case anyone was interested.

    Good luck & goodbye Katerina. I hope we never see you again.
    Good for her! A true sweetheart. If you get a chance tell her a bunch of us wish her the best.

    Milo

  14. #4900

    Am I missing something?

    Apparently you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by BargainsHunter  [View Original Post]
    What is this post trying to say I am confused?
    Which is confusing you: 1st paragraph. 2nd paragraph or the post script?

    Jamey was involved in an incident. I did not want another incident, so I asked her to write a note.

    That's the long and the short of it. No big deal. I was just trying to cover my tracks.

    CookyJar

  15. #4899

    Am I missing something?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It was Jamey who bought up the whole SuperEloquent affair and her involvement. According to Jamey, she agreed to pose for SuperEloquent with the specific understanding that her pictures would not end up on the internet. Jamey told me that she was very upset at the time.

    Why am I going into / bringing up old issues? I want to explain why I am posting a note written for me, to me, by Jamey. I don't want anyone who is familiar with Jamey's story to think that I've repeated what was done to her in the past. I asked her to write a brief note and she was more than willing to do so.

    CookyJar

    PS: I did not ask Jamey whether she thought SuperEloquent should have been outed. I wish I had thought to ask her that question and gotten her thoughts on the subject. She probably would have said yes he deserved it. That would be her opinion, based on her experiences with him. IMHO, he may have been a bastard, but he did not deserve what he got. None of us, Jamey and her friend included, are prefect.
    What is this post trying to say I am confused?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape