Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 19145
-
10-17-12 12:03 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 87Not going to argue
Dear almighty Mr Wise I understand all the post of Halo and her ripoffs. I also have realized that this mongering is not for me. Do to my up bringing I was taught to give everyone respect until they no longer deserve it. I was also taught to belive nothing you hear or read and only half of what you see. Halo was my first and only SW and I have found over our conversations and time spend together, not partaking in any acts. That she is an amazing young lady. So I wish all of you good luck and safe mongering and if Halo evey decides to turn into the Scorpion you claim her to be I will report it until then I can only report on my experiences. Also before you English majors rip on me about my spelling or punctuation It was not my best subject in school. LOL
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-12 03:24 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 409
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I find myself having to agree with both of you. Like each of you two, I also know what I know from my own experiences. JW, I mean you no disrespect but follow me through on this one. (thanks)
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
I have never met up / been with a girl (SW, BP, Escort, or normal civilian) for intimate purposes, who would not (eventually) let me fuck her in the ass! Yes you read that correctly. Did I corn hole them all? Of course not.
I have to support Dxter on this somewhat because I know from my own experiences; that given enough time, using enough skills, or by out bidding her reluctance (never had to do this though) , I can hit that back door should I desire to.
The trick is to find the right key that opens the lock. Even the most adamant "no, never going to happen dude, you're a FN pig", type of girls WILL let the right dude corn hole the heck out of them. AND enjoy it immensely! IF you find the right key that unlocks her lock. That takes a certain skill and time.
Having the right key to the lock is about more than just the right amount $$ for most that are (initially) reluctant.
Maybe for Halo it was simply the right amount of $$? And maybe it never did happen. Even with the right amount of $$, for most it also takes the right guy. Grant it there is a whole other class of SP that will freely give it up for the right $$ to all takers. But this is not who I'm talking about. I'm referring to the other 99% of ALL females that claim it's never going to happen.
So I can believe Dxter's claim as well as Halo's denial of it. I also understand your not wanting to believe Dxter. But I also can't yell BS! Because I know things too. Personally I think she should give it up to you JW as a peace offering.LOL.
So what do you say Halo? You let JW cream pie your stink star, he comes back and tells us about it, and we all become friends and say nice things about you for a while? Hell girl think about it, with JW's endorsement and a pick up and throw phone you'd never have to walk the R again.
-
10-16-12 19:37 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 36My day in the D
I had to go into Detroit on personal business, so I go to 94 and Liv about 12:30 in the afternoon. I quickly notices gas for 3. 59 at the Marathon, so I stopped to get gas first. As I was filling up, I noticed a white girl walking to the party / gas station across the street. When she was finished, she walked south on L. I couldn't resist, so I turned down a side street and waited for here to approach my car. To my surprise, she was a very cute red-head spinner type with red cheeks from the cold. She walked past and looked back at me she was adorable but I had work to do. Bad timing and I had several things on my mind. 1-she looked young. 2-was she a cop. 3-I had that darn business I has to take care of, so I passed. I did what I had to do (I grew up in that area) and headed home but kept thinking about that cutie.
I eventually gave in to temptation and went back to look for the red-head. I looked on Liv, on the Ave down to V and F seeing few SW's but quite a few LE including one on a motorcycle. Each had cars pulled over (don't know what for). Also I saw a lot of tow-trucks which made me uneasy but I was still determined. It seems like the workers didn't start their stroll until about 4pm. I was on the Ave, near Lonyo when I ran into Allie (first time).
She was quite up front at clearing up the "are you a cop'" thing. 30 for BJ. 40 for h&h (negotiable). We decided on a side street, in the car. That didn't work too well, so we decided on a room that she uses (add. 10). The guy at the house and I had a lot in common and hit it off right away. A nice guy, nothing to worry about. Allie is a little older (40's) but that is OK with me. The session was completely casual with no rush. She took her time and gave me a great BBBJ. She gladly listened to my suggestions to heighten the experience. A no-worry connection. She gave me here digits and I will gladly trade here digits for another no-worry connection to well established senior members only.
Note: I am a senior, senior member which means I don't go looking at night due to bad night vision. I also have some health issues which prevents me from mongering as often as I'd like to. That is why I recommend Allie. In the past, several senior members have not given up digits because I do not participate regularly. I understand, but you can still have Allie's digits if desired. She says she also has a friend she does together with you if desired.
If anyone knows the red-headed spinner I saw, please let me know.
Be safe and have fun!
-
10-16-12 19:37 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 247Emily on R
Was on the west side Sunday night, and coming back made a pass on the ave. Nothing moving at all, even the BSWs by Central were not out. Didn't see uncle either, but maybe he had cleared things out earlier. Being pretty late, I didn't make the trek over to Fort.
I did a pass on the R nearing home, and saw a WSW at the side streets south of Nevada. I made another pass and saw my first uncle of the evening. They were thick, both on R and 7. I made a couple of passes, then went around and down a side street. She was coming up the same street, and the coast looked clear, so I scooped. It was Emily, who I had not been with before. She is a redhead, maybe 5'4", cute, decent rack. She is not very big, but not a spinner, either. Did half and half, for. 5 damage. Good oral, reasonably tight giner, pretty good attitude. Would repeat, no digits.
Stay safe out there
-
10-16-12 18:54 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 92Gettin
If anyone has asked for something special from Halo's (or anyone else's) menu and have not been successful, than you are not going about it properly.
So, kids, let me school you. I've been at this a long time, and I am not a cheap person. If there is something I want, I will pay for it.
Now, you might start the conversation with Halo by saying you'd like to play around in her backyard or some such. She'll say no, she doesn't do that. And that's when you say,"So there's no amount of money. None at all. That could get you to change your mind." Say that and see what happens. And that's when she will name the price. Chances are you've bought used cars for less. But you gots to pay if you wants to play. Treat Halo with respect and she will take care of you. Thanks, Dex.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 15:41 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 29Magen
Started out the morning driving down the R on lagit business around 8:30, I had some extra time to kill so I made a couple trips up and down from 8. 6 and back. There was a good looking WSW, blond hanging out at the store S of 8 but like I said was not there to scoop, first trip down and back and she was all that was out. On my second pass there was a WSW brown hair nice looking just S of SF that was it no le around looked quite for the most part, after my legit appointment around 10:30 I took a ride down The ave from L to Vic and back there was a couple very hot WSW but looked to good to be true so I took a detour just past the McDs and came across two parked tow trucks and two parked le cars so made a couple more turns and headed back to the ave to do some recon, however I didn't see anything that would help and wasn't to crazy about making a extra trip, so headed down to fort. There were three WSW and one BSW in the typical area but there was also several le around one came up at the light just west of Liv next to me gave me a hard look then ran the red, so I took that as a see you later and headed back to the R. Buy now its pushing 12 and I was wanting to scoop but a little gun shy at this point, I made one pass from 6. 8 just all the typical WSW out nothing all that great, but quite on the le side. I decided to swing down 8 towards G when I came across Magen just E of gross on 8 nice looking young blond, so I made the scoop. After a little negotiation she had a place close by and for 6 we went to her place for a very talented BBBJ and a cfs, she was very sweet after getting her undressed she was a little chubby and tits were deflated but non rushed and her personality made up for it. I would repeat over and over. Pm me if you want.
I hope this helps, play safe!
-
10-16-12 11:42 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 87Amazing
If This is who People say it is I think your pretty Amazing. I'm glad we get along.
Originally Posted by Why26
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 10:10 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 249It was around 10. I didn't look for anyone else since I was there to pick her up from where she happened to be when I called.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 08:03 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 305Either that or she'll stand in the corner babbling to herself. That seems to happen much more often.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
Anyway, her sister's been hanging around Jos Campau.
-
10-15-12 21:50 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 146Britney on the AVE
Was driving home around 6pm today and took a side trip down the AVE. I saw 4-5 that I wanted to stop for. Was passing by Florida when I saw a little brunnette that I wanted to take a closer look at so I turned down the service road to cut back to the AVE, when out of the blue was Britney. I've posted about her before. She asks for 40 for head, and 60 for FS. This is my 3rd time talking to her. The previous 2 times involved her grabbing my wang through the window, telling me the price, and me responding with "I only have 20 on me," and then I had to drive away with blue balls.
Today I saw her and for some reason I took a shot in the dark and talked to her again. I said "today I only have 25 and I want FS, not just head." She says okay! And off we go. She took me to a spot where I got 1/2 and 1/2, and afterwards I understand why she charges 60 for that thing. It is tight, wet, and doesn't stink like a rotten piece of tuna. It was honestly lovely BUT I'd never pay her 60 for it. If she wasn't a SW I would have licked it.
Britney is mid 20's, tall, skinny, A cup with an honest 7/8 out of 10 face-civilian scale. She usually roams that street around Florida just off of the AVE. If her prices stay low (my guess is from the cold weather) I"ll definitely pick her up again.
Stay safe
-
10-15-12 21:30 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 92Halo.
I've always found that if you treat Halo with respect, she will be very professional. Once she gets to know you and trust you, it's only the contents of your wallet that limit what you can do with her. Some of the items on her menu are, for an SW, extremely pricey. But having sampled everything several times now, I can tell you that, hands, down Halo is worth it. She has never not been clean. She has never tried anything funky. Once the terms of the connection are agreed upon, she delivers the goods, no fuss no rush. Yeah, maybe a she could be a bit more enthusiastic. But she treats her work as strictly business, and that's fine by me. I don't know Chelsea. I have seen out here and she used to look compelling. Now, not so much. There are only three girls I'd be with anymore: Halo, Ronnie / Juice and Ginger. It's time and money well spent, especially if, like me, you are looking for something a little special. Ginger has fallen off the face of the earth. She must be in jail. Last time I saw her, it was with a snarl on her face on 7 Mile.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 20:59 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 45Looked young
Cruised the are Sunday am about 10ish, saw a very petite, slender SW with dark hair. Looked to be quite young which kept me from taking a closer look. Also le was cruising, so I left.
-
10-15-12 19:59 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 92It ain't no big deal.
Everyone who mongers knows the risks and. Hopefully. Takes the proper precautions.
What I do is spray that cooter down with Herpes B Gone before I bust a nut in her ass.
That's what I likes about Ronnie: Whatever twisted, freaky dream you have, she will make it.
Come true.
-
10-15-12 18:37 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 144Halo and Chelsea
Halo has gotten better recently. More together mentally.
Walked with Chelsea and Eren. She has a new cell number and in same area.
-
10-15-12 15:14 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 144Van Dyke
Van Dyke and 7Mile? Time? Other SW?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




