Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6259

    Are you kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Why26  [View Original Post]
    Well, All I have to say is I am sorry you hate me so much. You must of done something to make me feel fuckd up. All I know is this I pary for you and I am sorry you have so much time to talk shit about people but I hope you feel better about your self.

    Kay
    LOL. Are you really going to psycho annalize the guys here. LOL. I'm lucky I've never seen you and been ripped off. From the sounds of it from others here, you are what gives SW a bad name. And also the reason I took my play time inside instead of the streets. Your a two bit working girl so act like one act like a good one, do your job, don't steal, and sure as hell don't give advice.

  2. #6258

    Tanya

    I called Tanya last night. She was near Van Dyke, went to pick her up for a quick bjer. Jackson was introduced for a slow unrushed Bjer. Although not the best looking on the are, she certainly is not about rushing me. I would improve her finishing skills as I feel she is about to barf on me during the catch. Since the disappearance of chelsea, she's moved to the ATF.

  3. #6257
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Ronnie, otherwise known as Juice lately.

    She is known to disappear for long periods of time.

    She's totally great and I would love to know if she has been out lately. She's usually around the 6-mile, R area.

    Dex
    I believe she has herpes! No joke wrapped or not stupid to take the chance.

  4. #6256
    Well, All I have to say is I am sorry you hate me so much. You must of done something to make me feel fuckd up. All I know is this I pary for you and I am sorry you have so much time to talk shit about people but I hope you feel better about your self.

    Kay

  5. #6255

    Sunday Mongering on the R

    This must be close to a record: Even on such a cruddy day, from 8 Mile to 6 Mile I counted 11 of our friends out there strolling. Some new peeps, including two blondes I never even saw before. On the third pass, a poor schmuck in a minivan got hisself caught by an uncle right across from the party store near 8. That blonde that was there looked TGTBT. And was. From now on I am looking only, not touching. It's too dangerous out there now. Unless, of course, Ronnie appears. She's worth the chance.

  6. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave about 8 tonight and saw just a couple WSW out, none that peaked my interest so I passed.

    Moved on down to fort and found Paige walking just west of liv. She appears mid 20's, decent body with just a little pouch. Dark hair which she had up, and a lip piercing. She has a very nice ass and a closely trimmed giner. Bbbjtcim for Jackson, and she did an exquisite job, let me roam with fingers into her tight and wet va jay jay. FS was an extra Jackson, but I passed as I had no condom, and neither did she. No phone, so no digits, but I will definitely find her and repeat to sample the rest of the menu.

    Play safe.

    Niner
    Paige is still out in the Fort area if you are looking Niner. PM me

  7. #6253

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I can't count how many times I have almost had my car crashed because some monger decided to pull a U-turn or cross a main street without stopping or looking for traffic to pick up a SW! I am also surprised and how many guys will stop in the middle of a main street to do a scoop. Last time I was out I saw someone stop on Telegraph in front of the notel and almost get rear ended! Your Paranoia is your best friend in the streets. Some people call it instinct some call it good old fashioned common sense! I prefer to miss a potential scoop any day than going to jail or worse! Just MHO Stay safe Brother
    Spoken like a couple of pro's. I couldn't agree more.

  8. #6252

    I Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Hit the are on Tuesday. Not much out. From 5 to 8 at night. I too have noticed lots of uncles cruising the side streets. So watch your scoops because they could be around. Unfortunately I tend to do a couple trips through coming from different ways each time, and sometimes I miss a potential scoop due to my paranoia. But I always like to check the area before I scoop. Anyway, I saw Star and Halo out with a couple of white mid twenties guys. Didn't stop to investigate. Also so LeAnn and a new girl I've only seen once before with a male follower on the opposite side of the street. I ended up calling a site thing for a Tripp to the Red Roof for some Greek action. She is starting to annoy me though as each time she wants more and more money and quite honestly even with the trip to Greece I'm growing tired of her. Thus its time for some new meat. I have been wanting to scoop Fatima but everytime I see her by the time I realize its her and turn around she is gone. I guess maybe I need to do a U-turn like a dumb ass and scoop. Not going to happen. As I saw on an earlier post, and I agree, whipping around and pulling a U-turn on the ave or the R in my opinion is not a good idea. Draws too much attention. Also on the whole gun and locking the doors subject. If you don't know to have your doors locked in these areas you have no business being out there. As fat as carrying a gin goes, I have a CCW and I don't even carry mine all the time. I am all for protection but think about what could happen. No SW is going to kick my ass, and I'm not going to put myself in an unfamiliar place where I could be exposed and need to use it. In the big scheme of things as long as your smart, don't carry anymore than 80-100 dollars on you. Lock your wallet in the glove box, and for god sakes keep your doors locked. Follow these basic rules and never let your guard down. Don't ever leave a SW in your car, or out of your site in the room. Remember don't trust anybody. Even the ones you think you know. And most important, don't show weakness or fear and try to treat the ladies with respect, it goes a long way. I always wear clothes that don't look like I have money. Not rags by any means but don't give the impression you can afford to lose money. Don't wear nice jewelry or watches and don't make yourself look to be a good mark. I am a mid thirties white male and in good physical condition. I assert myself enough to let these girls know I am mot to be messed with, yet I also let them know don't mess with me and I will As a couple take care of you as well. I think that is a good rule to follow. As a couple of guys said earlier, carrying a gun can just complicate things. For example. I have been pulled over twice while mongering. One time I got a ticket for wrong way down a one way. Fought it in court and uncle didn't show. No fine or points. Second time I had a good excuse involving going to Holbrooks junk yard for a part for one of my cats. Both times being pulled over the uncle asked me if I was carrying because a concealed weapons permit shows on your licence when they pull it up. If I was carrying, they would most likely want to search my car. If they do that they could find my monger kit including condoms and viagra and other hard to explain items. Bottom line. Carring a gun could put you in a bad situation. Worst of all it could put you in a situation where someone trys to rob you and you are forced to defend yourself at shoot a crack head over 100 monger stash. IMHO I don't need that on my conscience. I would rather just give up the money and take my happy ass back home. Or even worse you pull a gun and get shot yourself. Remember just because you have a gun doesn't mean your the only John Wayne around. This is the area of Detroit they call Gothem City and its for a good reason. If you don't understand the things I am talking about here or you ate reading this thinking OMG, I never thought about that, stick to the strip clubs or backpage.
    I can't count how many times I have almost had my car crashed because some monger decided to pull a U-turn or cross a main street without stopping or looking for traffic to pick up a SW! I am also surprised and how many guys will stop in the middle of a main street to do a scoop. Last time I was out I saw someone stop on Telegraph in front of the notel and almost get rear ended! Your Paranoia is your best friend in the streets. Some people call it instinct some call it good old fashioned common sense! I prefer to miss a potential scoop any day than going to jail or worse! Just MHO Stay safe Brother

  9. #6251

    Anyone seen Ronnie / Juice / Ariel?

    I have not seen Ronnie, otherwise known as Juice lately.

    She is known to disappear for long periods of time.

    She's totally great and I would love to know if she has been out lately. She's usually around the 6-mile, R area.

    Dex

  10. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter  [View Original Post]
    I am the same way and I make sure it is right next to me the second I cross that border. Theres an issue with having a firearm cpl or not while mongering. Your gun is gone if you were to run into unc doing anything suspicious.
    Think it through. Is the firearm doing anything realistic or just giving you a false sense of security and increasing your true risk. Unless you have it ready to draw at a moments notice (which is much more likely to get you in deep trouble over something that otherwise would be a meaningless incident) you aren't going to have it there if somebody jumps in your car ready to carjack you anyway. Most armed cops sitting in squad cars could easily be jacked by any unarmed fuck-up on the street if they didn't care about the consequences. It's 98% surprise and not caring. Focusing on locking your doors, paying attention and following precautions will keep you safer than a firearm. If the firearm distracts you from that by making you feel safer it's actually putting you at greater risk.

  11. #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So you would kill a SW just because she jumped into your car? I doubt you would be able to play the self defense card with that one.
    I am the same way and I make sure it is right next to me the second I cross that border. Theres an issue with having a firearm cpl or not while mongering. Your gun is gone if you were to run into unc doing anything suspicious.

  12. #6248

    Especially on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Why is everyone taking stupid risks all of a sudden? F*cking working girls with stds? Keeping your doors unlocked when driving around? Honestly guys we all need to be more careful! I guess everyone needs to take mongering 101 class for the vets and a noobs alike!

    I cruised around JR 2 days ago and I was seeing more mongers doing you-turns in the middle of the street and doing pick ups in full view. Guys you are attracting attention to yourselves! Read the 22 rules of mongering and RTFF!

    Thats it, I'm off my soap box. Stay safe all and I really mean it too!
    I have seen it, too. At least on the ave, there are some twists and turns in the road to break up the horizon. On the R, you can see from 6 to the viaduct, and then from the viaduct to 8. All the you-turns can be seen from literally a mile away, as well as the curbside pickups right on the main drag. Let's face it guys, as long as we give uncle such easy pickings, there is no reason for him to tire of the game.

    Stay safe out there

  13. #6247

    Monday on the R

    Strolled the R Monday after midnight. Not much happening. Katie was out for a minute, and Leann was down by the gas station. Uncles were everywhere. For some reason the last couple of days, they are running the side streets and cross streets more than the main drag. I don't know if that means they are concentrating on thugs in the neighborhoods or trying to use finesse on mongers.

    There was a pretty decent sized fire just south of 7. I stopped to check it out, and five uncles stopped by in the short time I was there. That was enough to convince me to call it a night. Leaving the area, I found Tanya walking north near the Fold. I circled around and met her at the cross street. Good unrushed half and half. She is average to a little above in looks and body, but an excellent provider due to not rushing and goood skills.

    Be safe out there

  14. #6246

    A question

    Why is everyone taking stupid risks all of a sudden? F*cking working girls with stds? Keeping your doors unlocked when driving around? Honestly guys we all need to be more careful! I guess everyone needs to take mongering 101 class for the vets and a noobs alike!

    I cruised around JR 2 days ago and I was seeing more mongers doing you-turns in the middle of the street and doing pick ups in full view. Guys you are attracting attention to yourselves! Read the 22 rules of mongering and RTFF!

    Thats it, I'm off my soap box. Stay safe all and I really mean it too!

  15. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Luckily my car locks automatically, but still, jumping into my car unwanted, especially in that area, is a recipe for some stupid person to get shot by me. I don't travel anywhere, especially in detroit, without my pistol.
    Don't forget it's an automatic 2 years additional and lifetime loss of privileges if you get hit for something while you have that gun on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape