Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1777 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 777 1277 1677 1727 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 LastLast
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Pallidas  [View Original Post]
    Here's the new link for her BP ad:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ial-20/9849470

    She goes by Diana.
    She is all over this site DO NOT SEE HER! That is what this site is for to weed out the bad and praise the good she charges $50 that should be the first clue.

  2. #27

    Beware of this SP

    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    The links does not show her info. Could you please let us know under what name she is on BP so we can see her?
    Here's the new link for her BP ad:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ial-20/9849470

    She goes by Diana.

  3. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleHorse  [View Original Post]
    Just read this on a msg board:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ing-50-special

    This escort NEEDS to be flagged as dangerous. I saw her on Saturday at 5pm and paid $130 for a "satisfaction guaranteed" session. After 10.

    Minutes into the session she had a terrible personality and I told her let's just quit the session and give me half the money back. She pulled.

    A knife and swung it twice at me.

    This is her ad.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...-50-special-t.

    I wanted to call the police but I didn't want to get involved. She is guitly of attempted assault with a deadly weapon. She keeps a kitchen type knife under the pillow with about a 6 inch blade.

    By the way she is Mexican and she stated "I hate white mother fucker's anyway."
    The links does not show her info. Could you please let us know under what name she is on BP so we can see her?

  4. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleHorse  [View Original Post]
    Just read this on a msg board:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ing-50-special

    This escort NEEDS to be flagged as dangerous. I saw her on Saturday at 5pm and paid $130 for a "satisfaction guaranteed" session. After 10.

    Minutes into the session she had a terrible personality and I told her let's just quit the session and give me half the money back. She pulled.

    A knife and swung it twice at me.

    This is her ad.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...-50-special-t.

    I wanted to call the police but I didn't want to get involved. She is guitly of attempted assault with a deadly weapon. She keeps a kitchen type knife under the pillow with about a 6 inch blade.

    By the way she is Mexican and she stated "I hate white mother fucker's anyway."
    Thanks for the heads up, but the links aren't working though. Perhaps she deleted her ad already?

  5. #24

    9-1-1

    Just read this on a msg board:

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ing-50-special

    This escort NEEDS to be flagged as dangerous. I saw her on Saturday at 5pm and paid $130 for a "satisfaction guaranteed" session. After 10.

    Minutes into the session she had a terrible personality and I told her let's just quit the session and give me half the money back. She pulled.

    A knife and swung it twice at me.

    This is her ad.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...-50-special-t.

    I wanted to call the police but I didn't want to get involved. She is guitly of attempted assault with a deadly weapon. She keeps a kitchen type knife under the pillow with about a 6 inch blade.

    By the way she is Mexican and she stated "I hate white mother fucker's anyway."

  6. #23
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #22

    Butterfly and Sunshine

    See my report in Backpage Reviews. They are both still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceoldman989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Butterfly 19yo or Sunshine 24yo.

    Stumbled accross some adds, seem to be from early summertime.

    Niceoldman

  8. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceoldman989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Butterfly 19yo or Sunshine 24yo.

    Stumbled accross some adds, seem to be from early summertime.

    Niceoldman
    I have seen both of these lovely ladies. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

  9. #20

    Looking for info

    Anyone have any experience with Butterfly 19yo or Sunshine 24yo.

    Stumbled accross some adds, seem to be from early summertime.

    Niceoldman

  10. #19
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!
    She hung up her spurs at least 3 years ago. Dude, she's gone!

  11. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!
    Jessie finished up school and moved to Florida about a year and a half ago. I haven't heard anything from her since she left.

  12. #17
    I've recently had the chance to see her severals times in the past two weeks. Very sweet girl for me. Not GFE, NOT PSE. All services covered and no kissing. IMO she is prettier than pics posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberFun  [View Original Post]
    Real provider but picts are easily 8-10 years old. Not friendly, she has a really bad attitude. I would avoid.

  13. #16

    Wet Peaches

    Have any of you guys knows something about Jessie aka wet peaches?

    I met her a few years ago at her in-call location in Comstock Park.

    I would love to see her again but her # belongs to someone else and her email its not in service anymore.

    Please help me get in touch with this lady!

  14. #15

    Pet

    I have reviewed her before, but I'd be remiss if I didn't review her again, even though I'm a couple weeks late. I saw her a couple weeks ago while she was in town. She used to live here but then moved to the east side. She still visits frequently. Very responsive to emails as to when she's back. Honestly not that great to look at, but definitely one of the best mouths in the biz. She gets into it big time and has various toys to "help along" (very intense). Her posted fee is 50 for half and hour, and you *will* leave satisfied. She's a dirty girl.

    Website: http://westsidepet.weebly.com/index.html

  15. #14

    Lust 4Leana is hot and in grand rapids

    Quote Originally Posted by Zappa3  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to hook up with a spicy little Thai dish that usually works out of this area or Vegas. She goes by Leana and has a website lust4leana. Has anyone here actually seen her or know if she is still doing this? She looks pretty f-ing hot. I hope to hook up with her in Vegas. Any info, pm me and I can return the favor for Vegas or Baltimore intel. Thanks
    2 call system the pictures of her on BP were very acurate I have her number pm me $$ for CBJ and cfs very responsive don't know how long she will be here but worth the visit if you love asians.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_0334.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape