Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2204
    So where was this Latina Heaven at? Any links to news reports?

  2. #2203

    Word of caution

    Speaking about that, latina heaven in fairfax was raided and couple of angels were abducted by the men in blue. This was like last week before but looks like this didn't subdued the enthusiasm of beloved angels from south. Postings are up and active still in BP.

    Fellow mongers hunt safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Farang  [View Original Post]
    Having been a member of this board for longer than I'd care to admit I have to agree that the usefulness has significantly declined. For those who are paranoid about posting information here all I can say is that you are delusional if you think that Uncle LEO isn't fully aware of the activities in the community. They generally don't waste a lot of time and resources on policing crimes of moral turpitude unless they have reason to believe that there are more serious crimes involved, or if they are getting pressure from local politicians to "clean up" the community. This being the election season there is probably somewhat more pressure at the moment.

    But does anyone really think that Uncle LEO can't find dozens of targets every day? They can read, they have access to data bases that would amaze you, and if they wanted to they could put a real dent in the business in a heart beat. They don't because it would be very labor intensive and they have to prioritize their efforts.

    So I urge you, if you are going to post something here, please make it information that makes sense and is useful to the rest of us. Tell us about the good ones, that's what we are all looking for. Tell us about the bad ones, that's what we all want to avoid. But a post that says "I had a great time at the place outside the beltway" is worthless.

  3. #2202

    Midget!

    Hi All!

    Noticed the midget is back in town. I missed her a few weeks ago. I haven't heard much about her other than bunker's post a few weeks ago. Anyone seen her since?

    Thanks!

  4. #2201

    I'm with AK-47

    Having been a member of this board for longer than I'd care to admit I have to agree that the usefulness has significantly declined. For those who are paranoid about posting information here all I can say is that you are delusional if you think that Uncle LEO isn't fully aware of the activities in the community. They generally don't waste a lot of time and resources on policing crimes of moral turpitude unless they have reason to believe that there are more serious crimes involved, or if they are getting pressure from local politicians to "clean up" the community. This being the election season there is probably somewhat more pressure at the moment.

    But does anyone really think that Uncle LEO can't find dozens of targets every day? They can read, they have access to data bases that would amaze you, and if they wanted to they could put a real dent in the business in a heart beat. They don't because it would be very labor intensive and they have to prioritize their efforts.

    So I urge you, if you are going to post something here, please make it information that makes sense and is useful to the rest of us. Tell us about the good ones, that's what we are all looking for. Tell us about the bad ones, that's what we all want to avoid. But a post that says "I had a great time at the place outside the beltway" is worthless.

  5. #2200
    This forum is becoming useless. Too many cryptic posts. I understand that many don't want to post for fear of informing 50. Other problem is that when someone recieves a good-great review they become inaccessable due to demand.

  6. #2199

    Is This Chick Postin on BP?

    If so, post the link, name, number, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Where the fuck is this * at! :

    http://bit.ly/iVbxwS

  7. #2198

    Sup Head Who

    OMG! Where the fuck is this ***** at! : http://bit.ly/iVbxwS

  8. #2197

    Marie

    Once in the room I laid the donation on the desk. She counts it and puts it away. We start off with a CBJ that was ok then on to CG, mish Doggy and Lazy dog. She didn't seem into it. Like she was tired. Made no noise but did move hips. Had to concentrate to Pop. Will not repeat. It was just too much work. Little too hood rat for me. She also looks Blasian and is from the hood areas of Los Angeles. She should stay in CA.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...247-23/8966335

    My attitude will amaze you, my looks will seduce you & my skills will WOW you!

    Break away from your regular routine and indulge in something extra ordinary!

    Your time with me is always SLOW, intimate and never rushed. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Let me melt all of your stress away.

    *:&10058; :* AVAILABLE now 24/7! :&10058; :*

    Marie. 702-608-3026

  9. #2196

    Bizarre poster of the year: Russian Natasha

    I think this nutjob posted in our area by mistake. She lives in Windsor and usually posts in Detroit. She makes Ron Paul voters seem coherent.

    Europe Finance Romney's Campaign, Europe Created Euros, Europe Did 9/11, Europe is ENVY of USA. 30.

    Americans need passport 2 visit Canada, because Europe controls Washington!

    After 9/11 no tourist$ come to Canada from states. Canadians need passport to visit USA and americans need passport to visit Canada, Europe did 9/11 and is enjoying how 2 english speaking countries argue AT THE BORDER, EUROPE LOVES IT. I C Only DEMOCRATS, NO GOP please!

    Come 2 Windsor, Lets do smng special. U Must Drive American Made Car Only! Absolutely NO 2 Nazi Mercedes, etc! 519 992 7764.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...usa-30/8416328
    I Only Make Democrats Happy! Republicans NOT WELCOMED! U MUST Drive a Car MADE IN USA ONLY. 30.

    The WORLD MUST Buy American Made Cars Instead Of German Expensive Cars! IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY TO FIX GERMAN MADE CARS! AMERICAN MADE CARS ARE CHEAPER TO FIX!

    I ONLY C DEMOCRATS! REPUBLICANS NOT WELCOME!

    I WORK ONLY IN WINDSOR AND I can't HOST.

    I AM 100 % FOR FREE HEALTHCARE, IF your REPUBLICAN DO NOT CALL ME!

    • Location: District of Columbia, Washington (across the border)

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...nly-30/8965209

  10. #2195

    Don't be so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenasia  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true, has to be a scam.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-21/8678681
    Two minutes on Google, and I was looking at her FB page and her CL ad for in-home daycare. She has the same tattoos in her FB pix and BP ads. Her mother comments on every other FB picture, telling her daughter to stop acting so trashy. She also writes at an elementary-school level ("If you gone back to work in tired of paying."). I'm not surprised that a trashy wannabe hood rat hu don no the diff tween "in" and "and" be sellin that azzzz for fitty on BP.

    I'm not putting her name here; it's easy enough to figure out.

    Some of these girls aren't smart enough to use a different phone number for FB, CL, and BP. Can you imagine checking out someone you're considering leaving your kids with, and finding her ads for FS?

  11. #2194

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Dude 29  [View Original Post]
    I see these ads on multiple times a day and each time it says $200 for massage and $100 for extras. Seems pretty high prices for pics that are on there. Today there is a $300 and $100 for extras. That is outrageous. Anyone tried and if no one is trying, how are they staying in business?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...art-26/7213869
    I've often wondered the very same, and in fact was going to post the same question. I'm assuming the idea is a dude or 2 who doesn't know any better will bite so if you can get a guy to pay you $300 for an hour you've done fine for yourself for a day. Or there's a pimp who's taking half.

  12. #2193

    High Prices

    I see these ads on multiple times a day and each time it says $200 for massage and $100 for extras. Seems pretty high prices for pics that are on there. Today there is a $300 and $100 for extras. That is outrageous. Anyone tried and if no one is trying, how are they staying in business?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...art-26/7213869

  13. #2192

    2 girls for 100?

    Seems too good to be true, has to be a scam.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-21/8678681

  14. #2191

    Chloe bait and switch

    Chloe bait and switch.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/8731042

    Forgive me if its the wrong term or if this was reported. I'm a newb. 2 call system, no screening, pretty shady. Basically, no where near the girl in the pics. Tattoos and piercings. Nearly flat and flabby. Sounded cute with an attitude but nice enough in person. Didn't ask for menu and the only instruction was once the rubber is on I could do whatever. 80/100/180 but I'm sure you could go lower. I'm too nice. Opted for half but left after like 5min. Shoulda left after seeing the goods. So disappointed in myself.

    310-492-3680

  15. #2190

    Nice

    I love it. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Here is another reminder of what she really means LOL

    ESCORT ADVERTISEMENT AND WEBSITE DECODER.

    Ultimate GFE. Has a good imagination.

    I enjoy my work. A highly accomplished actress, fakes "O"s better than Meg Ryan.

    Down-to-earth. Isn't high.

    Energetic. Is high.

    Discreet. Too disorganized to keep your personal information.

    Outcall only. Has a car, lives in a motel.

    Incall only. Doesn't have a car, lives in a motel.

    BBW. Pick a fold, any fold.

    I answer my phone. No computer.

    E-mail me only. No phone.

    Fill out my online booking form. You will never get an appointment, ever.

    Punctual. +- 2 hours.

    Educated. 5 years of high school.

    Wants to spend time getting to know you. Kills as much of the hour as possible with idle chit-chat.

    Appreciates tips. $200 for a no-touch dance, $300 more for FS.

    Girl-next-door. Has a face like a basset hound.

    Mature. Take her photo, add 15 years.

    Classy. Washes.

    University Educated. Bartending School.

    Sensitive. Doesn't laugh at you to your face.

    Loves meeting new people. She needs the money.

    Lingerie available. BYO, she'll be more than happy to wear it.

    Sensual. Turns the TV off.

    Referrals required. Wants to gauge how skanky you really are.

    Deposit required. Primadonna.

    Sophisticated. Stops the action to take cell phone calls.

    Blonde. Bad dye job.

    Redhead. Wig.

    Couples welcome. At least women usually wash.

    Can bring a friend. Anything to get you off faster.

    Smoker. 6 packs a day.

    Non-Smoker. 2 packs a day.

    Doesn't do drugs. That happens after the session.

    Face obscured on site for privacy. Butt ugly.

    Elegant Dinner Companion. A free meal is always nice.

    Tight butt. No hips, ass looks like 14 year old boy.

    B cup. BB's on a breadboard.

    C cup. B cup.

    D cup. C cup.

    DD cup. Fat.

    115. 140.

    125. 150.

    135. 160.

    140+. A house.

    New pics on site. Reviewers slammed her for dated pics.

    I only take 1 appointment per day. The other 5 are just friends.

    My car broke down. She has better things to do.

    My email crashed, I lost everything. She has better things to do for the next week.

    Retirement. She met a BF who doesn't like her job.

    Coming out of retirement. She was dumped.

    Holiday Specials. Kids need winter clothes.

    Light Domination. You don't want FS? All the better.

    If you seek a onetime experience, look elsewhere. Look elsewhere.

    Nice apartment. Doesn't live in a motel.

    A few piercings. Face and bod look like a pin cushion.

    A few tats. More ink than bare skin.

    Very accommodating. Speaks greek if you are less than 6", $100 extra.

    Now independent. Too flaky even for the agency.

    Genuine pics. Just not of her.

    34-23-34. 34-32-40.

    PC out

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape