Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 19147
-
10-15-12 18:37 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 144Halo and Chelsea
Halo has gotten better recently. More together mentally.
Walked with Chelsea and Eren. She has a new cell number and in same area.
-
10-15-12 15:14 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 144Van Dyke
Van Dyke and 7Mile? Time? Other SW?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 15:10 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 144I have made 3 attempts to see Chelsea. Other girls say she is still around Hollywood. Have a thick sleeping bag and 2 pillows, along with cooler of high card / fat food, even $100 towards provisions could not get her to call. Either she got a sugar daddy or is beyond street worthiness. Has anyone seen Chelsea?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 14:33 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 273Chelsea was out Thursday with her friend / gf but she might be staying with her uncle for Christmas. I was shocked that her friend was swooped up by another monger by the coney so I might try to sample before the do-gooders start patrolling the area for devil's night. There was a nice glut of girls out on Thursday, and I did spy one with a curly brown hair (juice?) near nevada, and melissa and misty near st. Fair. Misty is not out much but she was pretty good for. 2 for bbj
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
Sunday I did a recon again and there were two potentials, there was one north of state fair near the party store that was giving me the wave and another in black yoga pants with a goth look about her. Any one get lucky?
Stay safe!
-
10-15-12 12:34 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 423Are you kidding
LOL. Are you really going to psycho annalize the guys here. LOL. I'm lucky I've never seen you and been ripped off. From the sounds of it from others here, you are what gives SW a bad name. And also the reason I took my play time inside instead of the streets. Your a two bit working girl so act like one act like a good one, do your job, don't steal, and sure as hell don't give advice.
Originally Posted by Why26
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 11:43 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 249Tanya
I called Tanya last night. She was near Van Dyke, went to pick her up for a quick bjer. Jackson was introduced for a slow unrushed Bjer. Although not the best looking on the are, she certainly is not about rushing me. I would improve her finishing skills as I feel she is about to barf on me during the catch. Since the disappearance of chelsea, she's moved to the ATF.
-
10-15-12 00:42 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 70I believe she has herpes! No joke wrapped or not stupid to take the chance.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 00:22 #4350Regular Member

Posts: 2Well, All I have to say is I am sorry you hate me so much. You must of done something to make me feel fuckd up. All I know is this I pary for you and I am sorry you have so much time to talk shit about people but I hope you feel better about your self.
Kay
-
10-14-12 16:26 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 92Sunday Mongering on the R
This must be close to a record: Even on such a cruddy day, from 8 Mile to 6 Mile I counted 11 of our friends out there strolling. Some new peeps, including two blondes I never even saw before. On the third pass, a poor schmuck in a minivan got hisself caught by an uncle right across from the party store near 8. That blonde that was there looked TGTBT. And was. From now on I am looking only, not touching. It's too dangerous out there now. Unless, of course, Ronnie appears. She's worth the chance.
-
10-14-12 13:28 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 590Paige is still out in the Fort area if you are looking Niner. PM me
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-12 22:47 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 423Yes
Spoken like a couple of pro's. I couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-12 14:09 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 742I Agree!
I can't count how many times I have almost had my car crashed because some monger decided to pull a U-turn or cross a main street without stopping or looking for traffic to pick up a SW! I am also surprised and how many guys will stop in the middle of a main street to do a scoop. Last time I was out I saw someone stop on Telegraph in front of the notel and almost get rear ended! Your Paranoia is your best friend in the streets. Some people call it instinct some call it good old fashioned common sense! I prefer to miss a potential scoop any day than going to jail or worse! Just MHO Stay safe Brother
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 19:09 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone seen Ronnie / Juice / Ariel?
I have not seen Ronnie, otherwise known as Juice lately.
She is known to disappear for long periods of time.
She's totally great and I would love to know if she has been out lately. She's usually around the 6-mile, R area.
Dex
-
10-11-12 13:27 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 182Think it through. Is the firearm doing anything realistic or just giving you a false sense of security and increasing your true risk. Unless you have it ready to draw at a moments notice (which is much more likely to get you in deep trouble over something that otherwise would be a meaningless incident) you aren't going to have it there if somebody jumps in your car ready to carjack you anyway. Most armed cops sitting in squad cars could easily be jacked by any unarmed fuck-up on the street if they didn't care about the consequences. It's 98% surprise and not caring. Focusing on locking your doors, paying attention and following precautions will keep you safer than a firearm. If the firearm distracts you from that by making you feel safer it's actually putting you at greater risk.
Originally Posted by StraitShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-12 02:42 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 25I am the same way and I make sure it is right next to me the second I cross that border. Theres an issue with having a firearm cpl or not while mongering. Your gun is gone if you were to run into unc doing anything suspicious.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





