Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 988 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 1038 1088 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Luckily my car locks automatically, but still, jumping into my car unwanted, especially in that area, is a recipe for some stupid person to get shot by me. I don't travel anywhere, especially in detroit, without my pistol.
    I was going to reply earlier to those post. Lets face it, driving around anywhere in Detroit without having your doors locked is a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. As some have found out. Messing with your not so smart phone and not paying attention to your surroundings at all times is, well, ignorant also. I was twice almost the victim of hostile carjacking attempts, and I do pay attention! Staring down the barrel of a 44 (brightmoore) sure Fvcks your night up. Trust me.

    I've also survived at least a dozen stealthed door handle checks by hood thugs and lived to tell about it. Biatches running up and grabbing the door to jump in? 100's probably thousands. Ain't going to happen until I approve and unlock the door. It's also saved my arse a few times when I didn't know LE was watching. If she had got in I would have been nailed. I prefer to remain in control of things and this is step #1 on how to do it with SW's.

    Keep your FN doors locked! You're driving around some of the worse neighborhoods in one of the worse cities in America looking for street meat. Watch how far you lower the passenger window as well when you're just driving around.

  2. #6243
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    You absolutely had the wool pulled over your eyes. Never let the girl have control of anything. I think that I saw this girl earlier in the summer. Description sounds spot on. She was by the bakery came up to the window and asked if anyone else was in the vehicle, and was acting funny. Hesitant to get in the truck. The old mental air raid siren was screaming in my ear so I bolted.

    I once had to drag a ho out of my car kicking and screaming. Crazy thing is that I was just stopped checking a voicemail and she jumped right in my car without an invitation. Keep your doors locked.

    Be safe gents.
    Luckily my car locks automatically, but still, jumping into my car unwanted, especially in that area, is a recipe for some stupid person to get shot by me. I don't travel anywhere, especially in detroit, without my pistol.

  3. #6242

    Gilbert

    Cruised after work tonight around 1830. Absolutely nothing but uncles out on Fort. Headed up to the Ave and also found nothing out. Nothing. Turned onto Gilbert to make my way to livernois through there and ran across a skinny WSW with short brown hair. She was wearing tight jeans and a hoody zipped up. By the time I found her it was getting dark, so didn't get a great look. Anyhow turns out she has a hole in her throat from a trach. According to her it was from being shot in the head and in the hospital recently. Grossed me out, so I dropped her. Had already given her the Jackson, so I let her keep it. Said her name was Amanda, and my hairs stood up remembering reading something recently. As I recall now, I think that Amanda was on the are. Not sure if the same one or not, but $20 to be rid of her and have peace of mind is fine by me.

    Play safe,

    Niner

  4. #6241

    Halo

    Saw her about a month ago now. She was wearing an amazing red dress. She looked smokin! I couldn't tell it was her until she got in. And by that time I said what the heck. She was talking on the phone with someone. Sounded like a bf. She didn't want me to say anything and was like "I love you too" to whoever it was. Oh well. She didn't rip me off, actually I have seen her twice and both times she was. Well. Odd, but she never ripped me off. She is hot, but definately lives by her own beat.

  5. #6240

    Little help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Why26  [View Original Post]
    I know this is what is not true that her brown cherry was broke you know thats a lie and you know something I've known halo 6 years since the first day she has came to detroit and one thing I know is the more you try to understand the more you fuck up know her for her okay its not that hard to know someone for them she was sold to a dope man at 10 yrs old but she does go to college graduates next month but when you do hit that pussy and it might not be every time you will quiver.
    Anyone else having a hard time deciphering this? A little punctuation wouldn't hurt.

  6. #6239

    Halo Brown Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Somethings on this board are a little hard to belive and what Dxter said he did with Halo is one of them. I call BS.
    I know this is what is not true that her brown cherry was broke you know thats a lie and you know something I've known halo 6 years since the first day she has came to detroit and one thing I know is the more you try to understand the more you fuck up know her for her okay its not that hard to know someone for them she was sold to a dope man at 10 yrs old but she does go to college graduates next month but when you do hit that pussy and it might not be every time you will quiver.

  7. #6238

    That redheaded chick you were talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy Rich  [View Original Post]
    Its been awhile since I have posted, maybe even too long. I haven't been able to get out as much as I have wanted to and when I have gotten out, haven't had the chance to post. But anyway, was out on Michigan last week late at night and happen to see this fine skinny blond girl on the avenue. I make a quick stop and realize that it is the one and only Barbie from Dearborn, whom I had spent some quality time with roughly four months ago. Anyway, she says she is busy and will meet up with me later. I agree. I go out to the bar for a drink whne she happens to walk into the same bar and tells me to wait till she is done doing her business in the restroom. After 20 mins, she comes out and I'm done having my drinks, so we set out to my car. She tells me of LEO being out in force because of a shooting that's happened etc, . We set out to the crest motel for 60 roses full service + cigs. Never have I handed out such a steep donation but I agree to it, as I know full well that I m guaranteed a good time with her. After which we head back to the car when all is done. LEO is around, driving by the motel several times and even pulling behind a car and offing their lights. I tell Barbie that we got to keep a low profile until all is clear and she's ok with it, giving me a hug as she is taking a smoke. I drive her back not too far from where I had picked her up. And before she leaves the car, she asks for 20 extra for tip, which I decline. She's not happy about it because she says I got plenty of $$ to spend and she knows that I'm about to go look for another girl with whom to have more fun. I still refuse and tell her next time I'll do an overnite with her. I ve been very good to Barbie, the first time having given her 1. 20 roses, which she claims she has never got since being out on the avenue. She slams the door and leaves not too happy. She'll get over it.

    As I am driving towards Telegraph on Michigan avenue, I pass BT's strip club and what do I see, a well dressed girl in tight jeans and leather jacket with boots walking by herself. She's well dressed and know she is not a SW. I pull over and get out of my car and as she walsk past, I ask her if she needs a ride. Being physically attractive myself and well dressed, she gets in and asks me where I was going. I tell ger I was going to get a room at the Red roof Inn (RRI) as I had no energy to drive back home. Now this girl is like no other I've seen in a long time, . She is actually Oriental. 24 years old and points out to me she was born in Japan of Korean parents. She had spent part of the night at BT's and was going back home. But she says she would willingly come over to the RRI and is even more enthusiastic when I tell her I have some drinks in the trunk. We get to RRI, check in and I open the trunk and ask her to carry the laptop while I carry the drinks. She is all smiles when she learns that I have my laptop with me. And says she has a surprise for me.

    So here we are lying in bed, having a few drinks and she tells me all about herself. And life for her in America ever since she's moved herewhen she was 5 years old. And how she loves to dance and wants to be a dancer. Which is why she ahd gobe to BT's to meet with the managers to see if she could start working there. She gets off the bed and asks me to switch on my computer and that she was gona dance for me. I oblige! She gets onto youtube and puts on the music she wants to dance to. Which is to my surprise, Oriental! But the music was good. I liked the beat and she was amazing at dancing. A professional! I've hardly seen girls dance like that, and I've practically lived in nightclubs as I am a former Florida nightclub promoter. That girl can dance and I knew she was gona do me damage once we kicked it.

    The music video she danced to is below and she has a striking resemblance to the girl with the reddish hair that is the main dancer to this song along with the guy that is singing and dancing. I even asked her if she was related to this female dancer. To which she laughed and said no.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNt...endscreen&NR=1

    Right after the dance, she jumps on me on the bed and tells me she's ready to kick it and that she was gona fuck me like never before. I downed my drink and got her clothes off and was impressed with her body. Barbie has a nice body, but this Korean girl had an even more amazing body. Firm tits, abs, ass, legs and a face I can't seem to forget. Her lips were sweet like honey. And for her size she was extremely strong. LOL. I even had to tell her to take it easy on me once in a while. She was fucking me as though she were dancing and was using muscles in her that I didn't even know existed. She came multiple times but she just kept going until I asked for a time out. LOL. She had exhausted me to death. She took a beating well and she could handle one just as well if not better. Once I was exhausted, I told her we could rest some and then kick it again. She lay her head on me, caressing my chest and speaking softly to me until I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and she was gone. I jumped out of the bed to see if anything was missing. My computer was there, my keys were there, my money was there, my credit cards were there. Everything was in there. On the table she had left a piece of paper with her email on it and telling me to email her when I am back in the area.

    Since then I keep watching that music video and thinking of her. Can't wait to be back in the area. Her and Halo are on my to-do list for next time. A trip to Japan and South Korea is also on my to-do list.

    Happy mongering fellow mongers
    That redhead asian is more famously known as the voice for pikachu in pokemon. She's a big j-pop singer now in korea. It was a shocker to see how hot that damned cartoon voice was!

  8. #6237

    JR is off my To-Do list

    Its sad to say that it has come to this, I have been down jr so many times over the past 8 years and only have 2 successful pick ups in that area and that was back in 05. Now it has lately (to me) been a big disappointment, the only reason I even went through there after that was mainly an alternate route home from work and I was hoping to make a successful scoop but now its just costing me gas and money and I find that its time for me to cut my losses and stick to areas that I get better results in and it might be time for me to explore the other areas you guys be dreaming about.

    I woke up from a dream that I wish I never had, my dream starts off like this. I dream that I am in a car at night (the blurry clock in my dream says something like 9:30-ish) driving up jr to a store just south of 8, and after I go in a buy the things I need, I come out and a nice looking BSW is standing in the lot and spots me coming out the store so as I head towards my car she approaches me and asks if I want to hang out, I should point out that I had a dream about this BSW back on labor day but it didn't end like I wanted so it wasn't worth me posting about it. She said her name was liz and I gave her an alias of my own, despite the last dream I had I was hoping that this one would end better so I decided to keep dreaming for now. She shows me to a nice spot and we make a deal for BBBJ and she wanted. 4 but I countered with. 2 but we both ended up settling for. 3, so after that she gets to work giving me a very unenthusiastic BBBJ and 2 mins after that she expected me to be a quickie but keep in mind that this is my second dream about her and it already started going south, she started back up for 3 mins and stops again asking if I will hurry up and cum. At this time I decided that it was time for me to cut my losses and wake up, so before I wake up I'm still dreaming about dropping her back off where I picked her up from then I drove home with an almost empty wallet then I finally woke up, so theres my epic fail of a dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot
    I once had to drag a ho out of my car kicking and screaming. Crazy thing is that I was just stopped checking a voicemail and she jumped right in my car without an invitation. Keep your doors locked.
    I can relate to this one, the ho below broke a rear view mirror and a rear window because I threw her out, I wasn't trying to have a dream that day so I wasn't looking. She comes up and just decides to hop in, then she strips off her dress and she has nothing on under it and she starts trying to make idle chit chat about what I want from her mind you I'm still in shock that she had the guts to just hop in and already naked, I am not going to lie, I thought it was Christmas in July and I thought I was in for some fun so I settled for a BBBJ for a Jackson but then she started rushing me and she stops to get out and takes a piss, while she's doing that I start the car up and start trying to bolt out of there but she quickly hops back in the car still pissing, then I start pushing her back out and she grabs my rear view mirror and breaks it, then thanks to my leather seats being wet and slippery from her pissing on it she slides right out the car and onto the ground. I wanted to drive off but the nice guy in me wanted to make sure she was ok so I get out the car after cutting it off and walks over to her and makes sure she is not hurt (she was fine minus a few scratches). Then I walk back towards my car to the passenger side and get her dress and her purse and tosses it out the car, then I picks her dress back up and soaks the piss off the seat with it and while I was doing that I didn't notice her looking for a big rock, after I got most of the piss off the seat I toss the dress and locks my passenger door to keep her from getting back in, I head back around to the driver side to quickly hop in and get the hell out of there. Then all of a sudden I hear glass break and I look back and sitting on my car is a rock where my back window used to be (I should have seen her coming but keep in mind she broke my inside mirror so I didn't see her tossing the rock) so I bolted out of there (even though a small part of me wanted to beat her ass for breaking my window) if I was really a bad guy I would have took back the Jackson that she talked me out of but I just had to get out of that area because the longer I stayed the more chances of my angry uncle showing up. It was after this incident that I started carrying pepper spray, I know its not much but its better than nothing.

    Oh and in case you are wondering yes I was also on jr that day.

    I hope you fellow mongers have a better time on jr because I am done with that area.

    Stay safe out there and lock them doors.

  9. #6236

    Barbie + Japanese-Korean

    Its been awhile since I have posted, maybe even too long. I haven't been able to get out as much as I have wanted to and when I have gotten out, haven't had the chance to post. But anyway, was out on Michigan last week late at night and happen to see this fine skinny blond girl on the avenue. I make a quick stop and realize that it is the one and only Barbie from Dearborn, whom I had spent some quality time with roughly four months ago. Anyway, she says she is busy and will meet up with me later. I agree. I go out to the bar for a drink whne she happens to walk into the same bar and tells me to wait till she is done doing her business in the restroom. After 20 mins, she comes out and I'm done having my drinks, so we set out to my car. She tells me of LEO being out in force because of a shooting that's happened etc, . We set out to the crest motel for 60 roses full service + cigs. Never have I handed out such a steep donation but I agree to it, as I know full well that I m guaranteed a good time with her. After which we head back to the car when all is done. LEO is around, driving by the motel several times and even pulling behind a car and offing their lights. I tell Barbie that we got to keep a low profile until all is clear and she's ok with it, giving me a hug as she is taking a smoke. I drive her back not too far from where I had picked her up. And before she leaves the car, she asks for 20 extra for tip, which I decline. She's not happy about it because she says I got plenty of $$ to spend and she knows that I'm about to go look for another girl with whom to have more fun. I still refuse and tell her next time I'll do an overnite with her. I ve been very good to Barbie, the first time having given her 1. 20 roses, which she claims she has never got since being out on the avenue. She slams the door and leaves not too happy. She'll get over it.

    As I am driving towards Telegraph on Michigan avenue, I pass BT's strip club and what do I see, a well dressed girl in tight jeans and leather jacket with boots walking by herself. She's well dressed and know she is not a SW. I pull over and get out of my car and as she walsk past, I ask her if she needs a ride. Being physically attractive myself and well dressed, she gets in and asks me where I was going. I tell ger I was going to get a room at the Red roof Inn (RRI) as I had no energy to drive back home. Now this girl is like no other I've seen in a long time, . She is actually Oriental. 24 years old and points out to me she was born in Japan of Korean parents. She had spent part of the night at BT's and was going back home. But she says she would willingly come over to the RRI and is even more enthusiastic when I tell her I have some drinks in the trunk. We get to RRI, check in and I open the trunk and ask her to carry the laptop while I carry the drinks. She is all smiles when she learns that I have my laptop with me. And says she has a surprise for me.

    So here we are lying in bed, having a few drinks and she tells me all about herself. And life for her in America ever since she's moved herewhen she was 5 years old. And how she loves to dance and wants to be a dancer. Which is why she ahd gobe to BT's to meet with the managers to see if she could start working there. She gets off the bed and asks me to switch on my computer and that she was gona dance for me. I oblige! She gets onto youtube and puts on the music she wants to dance to. Which is to my surprise, Oriental! But the music was good. I liked the beat and she was amazing at dancing. A professional! I've hardly seen girls dance like that, and I've practically lived in nightclubs as I am a former Florida nightclub promoter. That girl can dance and I knew she was gona do me damage once we kicked it.

    The music video she danced to is below and she has a striking resemblance to the girl with the reddish hair that is the main dancer to this song along with the guy that is singing and dancing. I even asked her if she was related to this female dancer. To which she laughed and said no.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNt...endscreen&NR=1

    Right after the dance, she jumps on me on the bed and tells me she's ready to kick it and that she was gona fuck me like never before. I downed my drink and got her clothes off and was impressed with her body. Barbie has a nice body, but this Korean girl had an even more amazing body. Firm tits, abs, ass, legs and a face I can't seem to forget. Her lips were sweet like honey. And for her size she was extremely strong. LOL. I even had to tell her to take it easy on me once in a while. She was fucking me as though she were dancing and was using muscles in her that I didn't even know existed. She came multiple times but she just kept going until I asked for a time out. LOL. She had exhausted me to death. She took a beating well and she could handle one just as well if not better. Once I was exhausted, I told her we could rest some and then kick it again. She lay her head on me, caressing my chest and speaking softly to me until I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and she was gone. I jumped out of the bed to see if anything was missing. My computer was there, my keys were there, my money was there, my credit cards were there. Everything was in there. On the table she had left a piece of paper with her email on it and telling me to email her when I am back in the area.

    Since then I keep watching that music video and thinking of her. Can't wait to be back in the area. Her and Halo are on my to-do list for next time. A trip to Japan and South Korea is also on my to-do list.

    Happy mongering fellow mongers

  10. #6235
    Hi Detroit, I've been lurking on your part of the forum because I'm about to visit your fair city. Thanks for your great work and intel. If you happen to come to cincy, pm me.

    I just wanted to add a quick and enthusiastic thumbs up for the door lock. I had the exact same thing happen. I slowed down, was moving on, and she jumped in. Would not leave without money. Well. She left without money-but no one needs that scene (and it was a scene). Now I aways keep the door locked until just before a pick.

    Stay safe and smart,

    CK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    You absolutely had the wool pulled over your eyes. Never let the girl have control of anything. I think that I saw this girl earlier in the summer. Description sounds spot on. She was by the bakery came up to the window and asked if anyone else was in the vehicle, and was acting funny. Hesitant to get in the truck. The old mental air raid siren was screaming in my ear so I bolted.

    I once had to drag a ho out of my car kicking and screaming. Crazy thing is that I was just stopped checking a voicemail and she jumped right in my car without an invitation. Keep your doors locked.

    Be safe gents.

  11. #6234

    Tanya

    I called Tanya last night 10pmish and had her over. Decent face and body, maybe 5'6" 110 lbs blondish hair, bees, a little deflated. Had a kid at some point but it didn't do much damage. Clean and smelled good, and my favorite part, she doesn't rush me. This is my first FS time and it was worth it. I'll try to get pics next time.

    The Jackson brothers for a trip to my place for an unrushed hummer and FS.

    I would repeat. She can be found in the vicinity of the coney on 7 mile. Happy hunting.

    The rest of the area was quiet. Lots of uncle around. LOTS.

  12. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about such a scary incident, and thanks for posting it. It makes me think of a couple of things. First, pepper spray is the least of your worries with a big purse. The ones with big purses all have their paraphenalia in there, and that is your biggest problem if you end up talking to an uncle. On the great debate over whether an undercover will even get in a car, I tend to fall on the side that they won't. For reasons stated in the forum before, that leo is not going to let someone have control of the undercover. If they did get in the car, I don't think the backups would let that car roll. They would immediately block it in. So I would definitely call it a scam, and a good call to kiss the money goodbye and call it a day. Trying something could have attracted attention, and attention could have cost a lot more than what you lost.

    Also, I don't think it was Fatima you saw on the R earlier in the week. She tends to go low key, with jeans or shorts, sandals or boots. I saw a younger girl on R during the week in a fishnet bodysuit. She had streaked hair, too, but not as big as Fatima's. I have seen that girl sporadically, and have been interested in checking her out, but haven't had the chance. She tends to stay in the middle of blocks, where scooping is too nerve racking for me.

    Stay safe out there
    You absolutely had the wool pulled over your eyes. Never let the girl have control of anything. I think that I saw this girl earlier in the summer. Description sounds spot on. She was by the bakery came up to the window and asked if anyone else was in the vehicle, and was acting funny. Hesitant to get in the truck. The old mental air raid siren was screaming in my ear so I bolted.

    I once had to drag a ho out of my car kicking and screaming. Crazy thing is that I was just stopped checking a voicemail and she jumped right in my car without an invitation. Keep your doors locked.

    Be safe gents.
    Last edited by Oneknot; 10-08-12 at 10:37. Reason: Spelling

  13. #6232

    A Long Weekend, then Fatima

    Had some time to cruise this weekend, so I strolled both the R and the ave Saturday and Sunday. It was slim pickings all the way around. Saturday I saw fleeting glances of both Chelsea and Fatima on the R, but both were gone by the time I could get back around. Moved over to the ave and it was pretty much a dead zone, too. There were a couple of zombies in the Central area, but nothing of interest. Ended up at Bronco's to watch the baseball game, it was so dead.

    Sunday was no better in either place. The R had Leann down by the gas station at SF, but I was wanting something new and fresh. A couple of passes, and I headed to the ave. There was a tall one by the liquor store on the western end, but she was gone when I came back around. I saw Brandi in the side streets off Gilbert, but wasn't in the mood for her whining. All weekend long there were not many uncles around, which was the only positive.

    Until I did one last stroll on the R near dusk, and found Fatima by the liquor store on 6. Scooped her and had a very nice half and half. I have been with her three times now, so it isn't new and fresh, but it still seems that way. Super nice girl.

    Stay safe out there

  14. #6231

    Thoughts on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush Adee  [View Original Post]
    So first let me premise-LONG time lurker. I don't even know how many years, but the forum has aided me from the R and Ave to Franklin street in Flint. No posts for me as most gems I've found are phoneless. More likely I've just been lazy or just have not had the cajones to post. Let me share an awful day to help you.

    Started down the R on Friday. Nothing to be seen but a few extra haggard over 50's at the gas stations. Rain. Really sparse for 4:30- 5:00 ish especially considering the typical pickings in this time frame lately. I had time to be picky Friday and was hoping for Chelsea who I have observed often, but never seen personally. I had passed on what I now think to be Fatima in a full body fishnet outfit near 6 earlier in the week. I had thought TGTBT that day, but putting together the posts big peroxide curly hair and nice curvy body-I am sure it was fatima in retrospect. At any rate noone worthwhile on the R- off to the AVE.

    Cruised the AVE east to west and back. Wasn't raining yet there but only one girl of note 2 blocks west of Livernois. Possible TGTBT (More on that later). Possible UMPs parked in various locales. My experience is that the talent on the AVE kicks up more at dusk than at rush hour so I moved on.

    Down Fort. Spotted a young 22-25 medium brown hair, not too skinny. Near Cavalry (Calvary?) she was walking away from Fort. She was moving down the sidestreet away from the main stroll which made a potential scoop less obtrusive more desirable to me. I pull over, no talk, she gets in. I like the location so I choose to stop on this street. (She would have wanted this also looking back on it) Looks worse than expected with obvious stigmata of use on her temples and face. Looks a bit carp like in the mouth. She says she is TASSIE. (I mentally flash to an old poor review and start to regret.) Young though so I compliment her, see some skin and so we work out a benjamin for quick service. Now things head south. She approaches for a BBBJ and says don't. In my mouth. I literally say what the F are you talking about. I am usually very respectful but firm to all in manner and language. This was an exception. She says fine then, but let me know if a maroon car pulls up. WTF! I want nothing to do with any transaction whatsoever. I note she is clutching a fist full of bills already and it is obvious why she was heading away from the stroll. I am now looking to finish ASAP since things are in motion. WORST BJ in years, damn awful effort. 40 seconds in she fatigues and says can you finish. You are kidding me. Then she says she feels sick and is sorry. I think I have read that line before. She may have needed her meds, but pathetic effort and skill. I tell her we are finished (I am not). As she gets out she asks for a tip. Right.

    Thoroughly frustrated I head to the AVE.

    *SCAM or worse. Location north side of the AVE 2 blocks west of livernois on the NW corner by brick building. Description: Gives Stephanie as name, HSW / WSW Dark brown long hair, tanned to olive skin. 5'3", slight build 105-110lbs, about 32-36 yo. Pretty dark brown eyes,"doe like" look to them, her face is short as in the distance from chin to forehead. Pretty girl. Less worn and haggard than typical to the point I was concerned initially. She has alot of dark eye makeup which made her look more worn or goth from far away. Skinny thighs with slight bowlegged appearance. She was wearing a dark hoodie up, grey sweat shirt under, faded acid wash black jeans. Her purse was black, big (shame on me) with pink cursive cloth writing stitched on (like a high school letter jacket letter).

    SO here is my dream / nightmare.

    I circle and park a block north of her. Eventually she walks by. It was odd from the start. Through the window she asks if I want a date. I say nothing through the window, unlock and she enters. She is verbally hesitant to start things and looks a bit too good for a typical SW. I keep driving around and play coy. I claim it is a first time for me. Usually the SWs get the vibe I am not LEO and eventually cave in on offering the specifics after about one minute. She takes quite a while for this, is evasive and offers up "I usually give the guys a choice of 2 locations to go to" (forum reader?) I circle about for my own spot and she stresses I don't go too far away. I eventually ask to see more of her before any real specifics are discussed. She hesitates stating she was raped, etc. Eventually I see a tiny bit more with her sweatshirt pulled down. She goes on about how she doesn't do this, drug free, etc. This is 10 minuets in now. An eternity post scoop by my standards. Since she is quite hot / clean I decide to go for 50/50 in vehicle for the same amount (unusual for me). I place what she asked for on the cup holder.

    Next thing she gets out of car. I say just go through to the back. She pulls out pepper spray and states she is a decoy for WCSD. Now I am pretty damn sure I was scammed, but at this point I am shitting. If you have ever been arrested for anything and are a calm individual you have the moment where you feel you are toast and say to your self say NOTHING, stay calm, do not fight arrest and wait to call a lawyer. Your life flashes and things appear to slow down. She states she gets $80 from the PD so unless I match she will activate her tether. Now let me say this- I am dreaming she is standing just outside the passenger seat door open. She shows me a right wrist with a VERY official looking bracelet. Bar code, her picture, heavy duty, circular metallic structure on the palmar side of it about 4cm across. Green cirlce inside it with a. 5 cm metal circle in the center as a button. If it was homemade it was stellar.

    Myriad thoughts occur to me. She has spray. Likely a scam. In a city that re-elects Kwame could there be kickbacks and some people that want $ instead of the city getting $$$$$ in impound. I have a good mind to floor it, but I don't want an exiting 1/2 blast of pepper spray in the vehicle. Worse although she may deserve it-if my rear tire runs her foot or ass over accidentally I am not wanting to fight that felony charge in court. So I pull out half of her request. She starts talking impound. I relent. As I go she says to stay off the ave and go down to V.

    I have had a great run of frugal fun. I don't entirely regret forking over the. 8 and being down 1. 3 in the global scheme. Live to fight another day. She picks a good price point with the odds I was looking at. I think the right younger man may have just taught her a lesson. Albeit a slim chance that guy may have also wound up in serious trouble of some sort.

    A few of my mistakes that occur to me are 1) hoping for a gem and not trusting the spidey sense 2) As I increased my "allowance" for 50/50 service went into my wallet as opposed to my 2 pocket stashes with smaller denominations. I was carrying alot more. 3) by claiming my first time and being respectful I think she got the idea I was a soft mark. 4) I recall along ago similar post about this type of thing, but I suck at using search on the forum. At the critical time I wasn't willing to risk my memory of that post.

    Wanting to share so this doesn't happen to you. I can post some positive experiences next to help. I am open for thoughts on the matter.

    Perhaps I was just F'd from the moment she got in carrying pepper spray. Big purse.
    Sorry to hear about such a scary incident, and thanks for posting it. It makes me think of a couple of things. First, pepper spray is the least of your worries with a big purse. The ones with big purses all have their paraphenalia in there, and that is your biggest problem if you end up talking to an uncle. On the great debate over whether an undercover will even get in a car, I tend to fall on the side that they won't. For reasons stated in the forum before, that leo is not going to let someone have control of the undercover. If they did get in the car, I don't think the backups would let that car roll. They would immediately block it in. So I would definitely call it a scam, and a good call to kiss the money goodbye and call it a day. Trying something could have attracted attention, and attention could have cost a lot more than what you lost.

    Also, I don't think it was Fatima you saw on the R earlier in the week. She tends to go low key, with jeans or shorts, sandals or boots. I saw a younger girl on R during the week in a fishnet bodysuit. She had streaked hair, too, but not as big as Fatima's. I have seen that girl sporadically, and have been interested in checking her out, but haven't had the chance. She tends to stay in the middle of blocks, where scooping is too nerve racking for me.

    Stay safe out there

  15. #6230

    Harper and I94

    The hoes mentioned lyrically by snoop were out today. Most low mid 20s and about a 7 on the BSW scale one white girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape