Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from Katerina today saying that she was going to get clean, would not be seeing anyone, and to delete her info from my contacts list. I texted her back saying I would and wished her well and my hope that she has a great life. I hope she does slay her demons and has a long, happy, healthy life. I thought she was a true beauty. Thought I'd just send an FYI in case anyone was interested.

    Good luck & goodbye Katerina. I hope we never see you again.
    Agree. She's a really great person.

  2. #4897

    Katerina

    I received a text from Katerina today saying that she was going to get clean, would not be seeing anyone, and to delete her info from my contacts list. I texted her back saying I would and wished her well and my hope that she has a great life. I hope she does slay her demons and has a long, happy, healthy life. I thought she was a true beauty. Thought I'd just send an FYI in case anyone was interested.

    Good luck & goodbye Katerina. I hope we never see you again.

  3. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    After the customary police check and the preliminaries; as we drove, I still wasn't impressed with my find. Sure she had a cute little plump face, but, I could not help but wonder what she was hiding under the big black man's T-Shirt that hung down loosely like a baggy dress. And to make appearances worse, she was wearing a pair of cruddy shoes (one was missing it's lace). She looked more like a homeless bag lady than a streetwalker. With one exception – as bad as her outward appearance was – she looked hygienically clean and there was no smell. That's always a plus.

    CookyJar
    I have SO been there and LOVED IT! I once found a gal who lived on the 1300 block of Sargeant Street in B-more, off the W / W (Wilkins / Washington) loop. I got out of my car and started following her because it was pretty obvious thatshe was wearing nothing more than a white, mens t-shirt that barely covered her genitals. We started talking at the corner of Sargeant and Ostend. At that point, I noticed that she was not only bare assed naked under that t-shirt, but her nipples were wet. What resulted was two days of constant partying.

  4. #4895

    A few details on Jacky

    There is zero chance she has a phone-she told me she was staying with someone and asked me for my phone number, and said that maybe the person or persons she was staying with will let her use their phone to call me. I didn't ask who and she didn't go into the subject that much. She was dressed in a pair of skin tight grey pants that went halfway down the calf-she was wearing ratty sneakers that weren't fully laced up. She had the same bra on that is in the Cooky pics-it was covered by some sheer white mesh kind of top, and she was wearing a short raggedy navy blue coat/jacket that looked like it was fleece (it was pretty cold out that night). She also had on no underwear or socks--the no underwear part was a huge thrill when she took her pants off. When she got to my house she asked for a washcloth and spent at least 10 minutes cleaning up-the thing is, when I picked her up, she smelled great (had a nice perfume on) and appeared fairly clean.

    I am supposed to meet up with her at a specific time and place in the near future-I am not confident that she will show up, as girls this special just never stay out there too long. I have had so many "one-and-done" experiences over the years in Kensington with incredible younger girls who just vanish into thin air after a short time. Jacky talked a good game as far as being streetwise, but did say that she had already been picked up once by the Warrant Unit and they let her go because the warrant was from a jurisdiction outside of Philadelphia. Also, when I first found her on the stroll, she was walking a lot out in the street, not on the sidewalks-that kind of behavior will get you noticed by a lot of people, including LE.

    She claimed that she was doing almost all of her work in the 5AM to 8AM period (which is when Cooky found her) , so that she could do a lot of quickie car dates-she is pretty smart as she said that guys want to get things taken care of quickly at that time of the morning, so she could do enough dates to make what she needs to get through the day. She told me about her habit and said that a lot of times, she will just go and sleep all day when she can't cop what is needed to get her through-she apparently is mixing heroin with coke (speedball). From what she told me, it didn't seem like her habit was outrageous in terms of number of bags per day, etc. It seems a lot of girls I have met over the past 6 months are into that (speedballs) rather than just being on dope or rocks.

    She said that guys who date at the hour of the night that I picked her up (around 11PM) usually want full service and longer dates-that was definitely true on my part.

    She told me about where she grew up and where she used to live and a few places she used to work before she came to Kensington-she claims she has been doing drugs for at least 3 years, but has only been working the Ave the past month or so. She never mentioned having been with an escort service, but based on her skill level and customer service level (LOL) , I would not be surprised if that were true at all.

    She asked me all about what it is I like and how I like to be pleased-she kept asking me throughout if she was pleasing me well enough, and she did everything with a great happy attitude and a big smile on her face. It was surreal to me-like dating the hottest cheerleader from your high school and having her treat you like she was your girlfriend the whole time in a way that didn't seem faked at all.

    When our date was over--we had a nice trip back to Kensington and we stopped at WaWa and I got her some smokes, a few snacks and something to drink--I also tipped her very well on top of what we had originally agreed upon--when something exceeds your expectations by a mile, there is no price tag really. This was just an overall great experience, and I felt like it wasn't just the sexual part that had an effect on me--she was a downright great person to hang out with and have an intelligent conversation with.


    Guys-if I never date another girl on the K, I could retire now and say that I have truly reached the top of the mountain as far as female perfection is concerned.

    If anyone is lucky enough to find this gem again, treat her well and you will be blown away by her greatness in return!

  5. #4894

    Re: OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62  [View Original Post]
    Jacky is the finest street girl I have seen in many years. WOW! She makes me consider taking the 3 hour drive for sure. Are you willing to share digits CJ?

    Old School 62.
    RIF.

    Jacky told me that she was homeless. All she had when I meant her was the clothing on her back and that wasn't much. If she had a phone where would she have been carrying it, in her panties? If she has a phone now, I'd love the number, myself.

    There are about a dozen guys looking (by PMs) for a date with Jacky. There are at least 3 or 4 guys, and myself who are out actively beating the bushes looking for her. The question is: If found will we share?

    If I had to guess; I'd say either Gater or Davey (or someone wiser than I) has her hidden away somewhere. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky Dade 99.jpg‎  

  6. #4893

    Omg

    Jacky is the finest street girl I have seen in many years. WOW! She makes me consider taking the 3 hour drive for sure. Are you willing to share digits CJ?

    Old School 62.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If there were some way that I could claim a purposeful design to finding Jacky, I would.

    I don't think Jacky herself understood the rarity of what a great find she was. At no time did she even give me a hint of what a wonderful creamy body was hidden under her drab outerwear. She just slowly exposed her charms as I suggested poses.

    Expecting to see hidden flaws; I asked her to sit and expose a little leg. She sat and drew back the shirt and out came a pair of long luscious limbs. I instructed her to remove her panties and tease the camera. The picture could not have been better. And the more she peeled away her harsh outside wrappings, the more impressing the picture got. Shocked; I thought to myself,"How could I have known?" How could anyone have known? How would she have known to warn me? Could she have bragged,"Prepare yourself, you are about to see something beautiful." When she exposed her perfect breast, I weakened in the knees. And when she turned to show me her unusual back tattoo, I was floored. Jacky is the essences of the total package – a true diamond hidden within a rough dark wrapper.

    CookyJar

  7. #4892

    Re: From my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]
    It was years ago but I had picked up this smoking hot little red head off of South Broad. After much happy time spent back at the old Airport Inn it was time for me togo to work and for her to go. I took my little street treat, at her suggestion, to a local Salvation Army thrift store. She explained to me that it was cheaper to get new clothes there and throw away her old stinky ones. For about the price of a happy meal my little red headed friend had a new set of clean clothes and was ready for her day.
    Thanks for your post G Malav. It's nice to know others have had similar experiences. Sorry but it doesn't help me feel better. (Your experience differs from mine in that you were able to satiate your base desires.)

    I feel like the guy who went to Los Vegas and won $200,000.00 and then on the way home accidently left it in a taxi. I am sitting around waiting and hoping some Good Samaritan will return what I lost. In my case it's a Gem of undeterminable value. And in my case if the lucky guy who finds her does not decide to keep her for himself, he will at the very least have already taken his reward.

    To the next lucky guy who finds her, take your reward; I want my Gem back.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky Dade 97.jpg‎  

  8. #4891

    From my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    (I recently sent this as a reply to a PM inquiry from a friend. I hope it suffices as both an explanation and a apology. )

    I should never have let her get away the way I did. I know that now. Back when I picked her up I was suffering from shock. I should have gotten more details and made some arrangement. I've never done it before, but with hindsight I now realize that I should have gotten her a cheap phone.

    When dating these girls there is a short time factor. We don't have all day. We are in a bad neighborhood, dealing with many unknowns. At the time I was in a routine mode, going through the motions just the way I would with any girl. Once I saw how special she was I should have moved beyond my normal routine.

    My Bad,

    CookyJar
    It was years ago but I had picked up this smoking hot little red head off of South Broad. After much happy time spent back at the old Airport Inn it was time for me togo to work and for her to go. I took my little street treat, at her suggestion, to a local Salvation Army thrift store. She explained to me that it was cheaper to get new clothes there and throw away her old stinky ones. For about the price of a happy meal my little red headed friend had a new set of clean clothes and was ready for her day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagesCANH00PQ.jpg‎  

  9. #4890

    Re: Re: Amazing Coincidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...After I returned home and the initial shock warn off, I started to feel pretty bad about the way I left her. I should have taken her to the local thrift store and outfitted her with a cheap but more appropriate dress. I immediately went out and tried to find her, to make-up for this oversight. After a few attempts I gave up...

    CookyJar
    (I recently sent this as a reply to a PM inquiry from a friend. I hope it suffices as both an explanation and a apology. )

    I should never have let her get away the way I did. I know that now. Back when I picked her up I was suffering from shock. I should have gotten more details and made some arrangement. I've never done it before, but with hindsight I now realize that I should have gotten her a cheap phone.

    When dating these girls there is a short time factor. We don't have all day. We are in a bad neighborhood, dealing with many unknowns. At the time I was in a routine mode, going through the motions just the way I would with any girl. Once I saw how special she was I should have moved beyond my normal routine.

    My Bad,

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacky Dade 95.jpg‎  

  10. #4889

    Jackie

    Was out yesterday and today from 8am to 4 pm looking for her. Did not see her anywhere.

  11. #4888
    And picture 98 looks like the back of a bar (?) LOL

  12. #4887

    Jacky Dade

    Jacky is not only a pretty girl with great looks but that looks like it would have to be a very tight kitty. I want some of that. LOL.

    Love your Pics C. J.

  13. #4886
    Great ones. CJ, were these from yesterday? Was she wearing that dress?

  14. #4885

    RE: Jacky Dade

    Cookie. I'd be willing to take her home to show Mother.

  15. #4884
    She really, REALLY, looks like someone I worked with about 5 years ago. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the girl, but the resemblance is so similar it's eerie.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was out at a time when I rarely go out. I had forgotten that the new school year had started. I never purposely go out in the morning when kids are on their way to school or in the afternoon when schools are letting out. If I do find myself out during these times, I stay far away from the school travel lanes. Nobody wants dirty old men lurking around while kids are walking on their way to and from school. The working girls know this and tend to vanish during this time. During these times, LE ever vigilant, is even more on the lookout – especially around known pickup locations like Huntingdon station.

    Jacky was walking out in beyond the parked cars and nearly in traffic the way some girls do when they get desperate. See looked like she was taunting LE to pick her up. She also looked like she might be hiding something like a pregnancy or big tummy under her huge flowing black shirt.

    I passed by her once when I first entered the area and again when I was leaving. On a sad hunch, I pulled down a side street. She was the only girl out. I figured that by taking a chance I might be saving her from LE. Besides for looking desperate and dumpy, she looked kind of cute in the face. What the hell, I thought to myself – why not TOFTT and get the poor girl off of the street.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape