Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2648

    Desire

    Any info on this girl? I'm not having any luck finding anything through normal Chanel's

    Report AdSexy erotic petite playbunny! Incalls / outcalls. 21.

    Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2012

    HEY BOYS,

    Come and experience the time of your life.

    100% real pics piercings in the all the right places!

    Hot athletic body.

    Desire 313 748 2317.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Detroit, Macomb

  2. #2647

    Info on Mistress Phoenix?

    Is there anyone that can let me know about her sessions and what's available?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...me-29/10030596

    Thanks

  3. #2646

    Angie up to her games again

    Looks like Angie has changed her name to "Leigh," but forgot to change her name by the phone number listed in her ad.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ved-21/6688894

    She was a complete and total ripoff back in June, and I'm sure that she hasn't changed since.

  4. #2645

    Need some info on this one

    Need some info on this one below-please

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lbl-23/4737658

    NIKKI 248. 632. 663 Seven

    Any info is greatly appreciated

  5. #2644

    Saw these 3, Pm for details

    Saw the three below, tiffany, princess, bella- pm for details

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-27/9649128

    Tiffany. 5one7three5eight6four7 517358647%

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60-24/9170621

    313*352*745$. Princess

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lla-23/9634248

    Bella- 313 778 336&

  6. #2643

    Fantastic ass

    Saw "Rachael" recently. Easy phone communication with no real screening got me to her residential location. In other words: newbie friendly. I think there was someone else in the residence, but it didn't worry me much as she's been reviewed here before (thanks!) and she's also popular on NR (which is what "provider of the month" refers to in her ads). CBJ led to CFS, mish, then doggie for $120 special for 1/2 hr. Regular rate is $150 for 1/2 hr. Says she gives good rates to return clients. She's a high volume provider, and it was late in the day, so she was a bit too worn out and sensitive to take a complete pounding. But I'd repeat for an early bird special. She has a fantastic ass. Nice girl.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...de-27/10016227

  7. #2642

    Navaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this afternoon. She might be the girl in the pics but possibly not. She was a little heavier, but by no means fat. Nice rack on her too. Clean giner with a brush cut. Room was clean and smelled of hippy lettuce. They. Were nervous and thought I was leo, but settled down after the check. I get that a lot. Everything covered, after the CBJ hammered down k9 till the finish. I was in a hurry. I'd definitely repeat.
    I had a duo with her a while back. Her and a brunette friend. Navaeh gave a really toothy BBBJ and wasn't into it at all. She then went into the bathroom and proceeded to get high while her friend and I finished up. Her friend was a doll, she even got pissed that Navaeh was acting that way. But I haven't seen the brunette post at all lately (can't recall her 'stage' name right now).

  8. #2641

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this afternoon. She might be the girl in the pics but possibly not. She was a little heavier, but by no means fat. Nice rack on her too. Clean giner with a brush cut. Room was clean and smelled of hippy lettuce. They. Were nervous and thought I was leo, but settled down after the check. I get that a lot. Everything covered, after the CBJ hammered down k9 till the finish. I was in a hurry. I'd definitely repeat.
    Do you have a link?

    Thanks!

  9. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this afternoon. She might be the girl in the pics but possibly not. She was a little heavier, but by no means fat. Nice rack on her too. Clean giner with a brush cut. Room was clean and smelled of hippy lettuce. They. Were nervous and thought I was leo, but settled down after the check. I get that a lot. Everything covered, after the CBJ hammered down k9 till the finish. I was in a hurry. I'd definitely repeat.
    Did you mean Nevaeh? If so I was thinking of seeing her, (heaven backwards).

  10. #2639
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    JJ,

    What was girls name or web page.
    Read #2951

  11. #2638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Just one of them girls that make appointments and do not show Wed.
    Any body ever hook up with her.

  12. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Where was this report when it happened? You could have saved another monger time and money. Thanks for the info but try to post right away.
    Agreed. Ie-me

  13. #2636

    You think this is Pretty Woman or something?

    Do you think these women are just trying to pay for college? Maybe just trying to take care of their family while going to grad school? Maybe they just love to have sex and just want to get paid for it?

    The majority of these "escorts" are just street walkers that are getting their hustle a different way.

    The majority of prostitutes are hooked on coke, heroin or both. If you think otherwise then continue living in that wonderful place called denial.

    Her HIV status is not of importance to anyone if you wear a condom. You won't get HIV from using a condom or getting a blowjob. If you aren't wearing condoms then please don't act surprised that some may have STD's.

  14. #2635

    Navah

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-70-24/9991186

    I had this girl and her friend this morning. Started out to just be the one girl but her friend was there and they both claimed to have woken up horney and wanted to get off, so it was easy to talk them into a threesome. Nice girls great personalities not rushed, talked a lot very clean room clean girls, everything covered CBJ, cfs double pop then some, with the two of them at same time it was my ATF. 70 for both and went well over 1/2hr. Didn't even ask for extra donation. She was the girl in pick although she has added a few pounds and hair is shorter. Easy to set up in safe location. I will repeat over and over.

    ARE YOU TIRED OF ALL THE FAKE AND FAT GIRLS ON BP?

    If you're looking to enjoy the company of a girl who will hit the spot. I'll take away all your stress.

    Beautiful face ° Gorgeous eyes ° Silky SHAVED skin ° Petite and toned with delicious.

    Curves in all the right places ° sweet and fun. No rush. No drama Don't hesitate, let me be your new addiction. PICS ARE 100% ME AND RECENTLY UPDATED!

    &9829; XoXoSee you soon XoXo &9829;

    &9829; &9829; 586 690 3679&9829; &9829; Navah.

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Detroit, VANDYKE HOTTIE 16 / VAN DYKE 70$

    • Post ID: 9991186 detroit.

  15. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Stark  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and she had needles laying on the dresser. When I pressed her about them, she claimed she was a diabetic. I didn't buy it and took off.
    Geez. Info I could have used! Anyway too late now. Good thing I strapped everything. Didn't see the needles tho. But could have been hidden. No track mark on arms but who says couldn't be elsewhere. An I wouldn't buy the diabetic thing. She had monster energy drinks on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape