Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 19268
-
10-05-12 11:50 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 139I went to see her and she had needles laying on the dresser. When I pressed her about them, she claimed she was a diabetic. I didn't buy it and took off.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-12 10:54 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 346Ok so I get this PM through NR. This is what the guy emailed me.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
"have you got check out std since you saw her. I got some info from friend of fried. That she is taking 2 form of hiv pills after she test for negetive. Her real name isat"
I blocked out her real name. Anyway sounds like a disgruntled ex or an unhappy camper.
I just want to let all the mongers know what goin on. Take it or leave it.
-
10-05-12 10:06 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 81Stacie Massage
Don't bother. She seems to be all drugged out, doesn't do the deep tissue, doesn't have a welcoming attitude. .60 / hh, .8 / fh.
*
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ght-25/4837638
You If you appreciate the theurapitic benifits of a relaxing.
Body rub yet still crave the sensual feeling of a womans.
Magic touch! Then I'm the right choice for you! Let Me.
Give you a relaxing rubdown and free you from the daily stresses.
Of your busy life! I will put you in a state of tranquility!
Once you've allowed yourself to relax and unwind my soft hands.
Will relax you from to toe! I work in a safe, relaxing.
Envirement so your able to enjoy yourself If intetested call Stacie 586-321-0976 and clean envirement! So your able to enjoy yourself! I don't.
Rush the session and you will leave feeling relaxed and happy! I.
Offer sensual, theurapitic, deep tissue, swedish, glutes, hamstring and.
Abdomin massage! Singles massages also available! If interested call Stacie at (586).321-0976 massages after midnight! Also available for those who work late! Tandems! I'm open 24 hrs call at any time! Late Night Sensual massage! Unscented lotions and shower avaialable! No Textes No Restricted calls! Outcalls also avaialable only in Macamb and Oakland county!
15 at Garfield. 48133 google map | yahoo map.
Poster's age: 25.
• Location: Detroit. 16 and Jefferson.
• Post ID: 4837638 detroit
-
10-05-12 05:51 #2630Regular Member

Posts: 15I agree, Plus she used allot of weird smelling oil. Don't even email her! You will get emails from her forever!
Originally Posted by Tremolo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-12 02:38 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 346Hello all. I posted this review on anothe site and someone PMd me and asked me is she seemed high or needle marks. I guess he has seen her as well. He said he had a great time but found out some disturbing info. I asked him what it was and am waiting for his reply. I'll keep why'all updated.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-12 23:22 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 246Really
I hear she's the thick young black girl in the first pic. She's in her twenties with braces. I hear you can travel around the world even Greece for Benji and a quarter. But this is just what I heard, literally. I think you should have stuck to the rules and not settled and you would have been surprised. Never heard she actually did a massage.
Originally Posted by Djpgsd
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-12 23:20 #2627Banned Member

Posts: 243The ad speaks for itself and doesn't sound promising. Too many sure things in town to make this long shot worth pursuing.
Originally Posted by Motoben560
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-12 21:52 #2626

Posts: 135Waste of Time
Don't bother. I saw her about two years ago and she was horrible. She isn't good looking at all (large and pretty old and worse for the wear) and her massage is really bad. As far as extras go. She did the "prostate" massage but acted very clinical and "therapeutic" about it, as if it was a legit therapy. Really? If guys come to see you and want a rubber gloved finger in their ass it's because they want to get off, not because they want you to remedy a medical issue with their prostate. And she also did Gluts and Abs and some "tantra" bullshit that ended up being me jacking myself off while she coached some weird breathing techniques and energy balancing.
Originally Posted by Motoben560
[View Original Post]
She pretends to be spiritual and therapeutic and a legit healer and massage therapist. When she knows fully well that guys are coming to see her because they want a hand job or a fuck, and she takes advantage of that knowledge. So she charges a lot for her services, never letting you know what your'e going to get. You get a lot of "therapeutic" spiritual blah blah from an unattractive lady who ends up making money off of your hopes for a happy ending.
-
10-04-12 14:37 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 73Sammi
What was the damage? And does she speak any other languages?
Originally Posted by Pancio
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-12 14:29 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 181Any intel on this one?
I'll be travelling to Detroit soon and am looking for a good massage with extras. Anyone have any intel on this?
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-charge/929239
-
10-04-12 02:27 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 1019JJ,
Originally Posted by Jj 67
[View Original Post]
What was girls name or web page.
-
10-03-12 20:57 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 128I agree I saw and would not repeat I thought picture was about 30lbs ago.
Originally Posted by Chuka
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-12 14:55 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 14480 for both. 50 straught
I think I saw London before. Rates seem same as most is same situation. So deep in the D. $50 is flat rate 20 min.
Originally Posted by LookHard
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-12 13:01 #2620Regular Member

Posts: 29Paris and London
Anyone Kobe anything about these girls? Are they real? Are they good?Paris and London. Two For 80. Fifty. Fifty.
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:34 AM.
If you like sexy vixens you will Lovve playtime with us.
Paris and black is 5. 4 125 lbs and loves what she does. She's a freak and Sexy with it.
London and yellow and black is chocolate complexed and 5. 5 & 155 lbs she knows 155 ways to please you. Come get some of this groupie love.
Call us at 31372821 (0) 2.
Poster's age: 18.
• Location: Detroit, East downtown.
• User first posted March 2012.
• Post ID: 8458146 detroit.
-
10-03-12 10:01 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 38Sammie girl
I've had my eyes on this one for sometime now and finally met her about two weeks ago. She's the girl in the picture with minor photoshop touches. The room smaller heavily of cigarets which I hate but since I was there I decided to go in. Everything is with a jimmie on no exceptions. I bit just plain nothing special but worth another visit if looking for something quick. Her link below:
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...438-21/9327925

















