Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #244

    The answer to your question is a loaded one.

    I am glad that you are going to try incall ladies. You have to do research on a provider that you want to see. I myself am very open minded and your hour is your hour. I have a set donation that includes a full menu. But alot of ladies do not offer full menu's, so you need to research reviews on them prior to your visit. Or even email someone that has seen her. This board is very a very good tool to use. If you see someone you like, post her web / post page here and ask everyone if anyone has seen her. Then pm them and ask your specific questions. I would not ask the provider herself if she offers something because then your getting in the red zone. But reviews say alot about a provider and what she offers. Good luck hun. Kisses, Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook

  2. #243

    Expectations

    I'm thinking of switching scenes and giving the incall provider route a try. My question is when they list a price for an hour is that all-inclusive or is additional tipping expected. I'm not looking for anything fetish related just a full, fun, relaxing hour with perhaps a second serving depending on how the timing works out.

    Thanks,

    Spook

  3. #242

    Thank you Malabar!

    I have told him the same thing. Always keep in mind that though you fall for a provider, you must always keep the word "Hustler" in the back of your mind. I am sorry that you fell victim of this often heard of scam. I pray you have learned your lesson! Luv ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malabar  [View Original Post]
    Vero, Vero, Vero.

    What are we ever going to do with you?

    There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.

    We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.

    Tsk, tsk.

    Mal

  4. #241
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    No no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanson506  [View Original Post]
    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?
    Not at all, Sweething in Vero Beach. Sorry for the confusion.

    Vero

  5. #240

    Stacy

    Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  6. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroguy  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero
    Vero, Vero, Vero.

    What are we ever going to do with you?

    There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.

    We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.

    Tsk, tsk.

    Mal

  7. #238
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Sweething, LOL NOT.

    Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.

    Well live and learn, Vero

  8. #237

    Stephanie. Very nice

    I had a very nice dream with Stephanie from Melbourne. I my dream, she worked at a local Men's Club in Melbourne. She is a very tight little blonde spinner. She really seemed like she wanted to please and was very proud of her many positive reviews. She was a little too chatty for my taste. But well worth the trip and fee.

    Looks 9/10.

    Attitude: 9/10.

    Performance 8/10.

    http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/stephaniepc.php

  9. #236

    Jinjer

    Saw Jinjer a couple of Weeks ago (haven't had time to post). What can I say, she is amazing! Every time we get together it is better than the last time. She is fun, creative, energetic (understatement) and safe! It's just a great experience all the way around with no worries! I always come away feeling like a million bucks.

  10. #235

    Yes She is

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.
    Agree I did exactly same thing what you advice, and big thanks for your report that lead me to decide for having dream with her.

  11. #234

    Big smiles

    Awwww You both are so sweet, thank you Flirtster an Booco, you're both wonderful gentlemen, I'm glad I had a wonderful experience with each of you, I look forward to seeing you both again.

    Stay safe an sweet

    Kisses Dacious

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.

  12. #233

    Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtSter47  [View Original Post]
    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.
    Any pic available?

  13. #232

    Yes she is

    Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooCo  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice and relax dream with Sydacious few days ago. In my dream, She is a young shy BBW with a nice smile and will try to please you. She is unable to host for now but will accommodate.

  14. #231

    Sydacious

    Had a nice and relax dream with Sydacious few days ago. In my dream, She is a young shy BBW with a nice smile and will try to please you. She is unable to host for now but will accommodate.

  15. #230
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Yes, Yes and YESSSSS!

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeIMight  [View Original Post]
    Long overdue and not that she needs any further reviews.

    Finally decided to take the plunge and go see what all the talk was about. All I can say is I was totally satisfied several times over. She is warm, unrushed, and extremely friendly. I opted for the full hour and would have been glad to stay longer. Like everyone else says. She was total GFE, and has amazing skills.

    Thank you Kelly!
    AND YES SHE IS, AND YES SHE DOES!

    Vero

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape