Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I get this PM through NR. This is what the guy emailed me.

    "have you got check out std since you saw her. I got some info from friend of fried. That she is taking 2 form of hiv pills after she test for negetive. Her real name isat"

    I blocked out her real name. Anyway sounds like a disgruntled ex or an unhappy camper.

    I just want to let all the mongers know what goin on. Take it or leave it.
    I went to see her and she had needles laying on the dresser. When I pressed her about them, she claimed she was a diabetic. I didn't buy it and took off.

  2. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-29/9544072

    Saw this one last night. Simple text and call. Def the girl in the pics. Didn't even ask about a massage. BBBJ to cfs. Pretty good. She's a small lady with bolt ons but looks nice. Asked if she use to strip. Looks like a stripper. Anyway might be my ATF so far. Prices can be negotiated but def pocket friendly. Actually talks and doesn't rush you out the door.

    Side note-told me she doesn't drive because she's got dui's and saw a substance abuse pamphlet on the table.
    Ok so I get this PM through NR. This is what the guy emailed me.

    "have you got check out std since you saw her. I got some info from friend of fried. That she is taking 2 form of hiv pills after she test for negetive. Her real name isat"

    I blocked out her real name. Anyway sounds like a disgruntled ex or an unhappy camper.

    I just want to let all the mongers know what goin on. Take it or leave it.

  3. #2631

    Stacie Massage

    Don't bother. She seems to be all drugged out, doesn't do the deep tissue, doesn't have a welcoming attitude. .60 / hh, .8 / fh.

    *

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ght-25/4837638

    You If you appreciate the theurapitic benifits of a relaxing.

    Body rub yet still crave the sensual feeling of a womans.

    Magic touch! Then I'm the right choice for you! Let Me.

    Give you a relaxing rubdown and free you from the daily stresses.

    Of your busy life! I will put you in a state of tranquility!

    Once you've allowed yourself to relax and unwind my soft hands.

    Will relax you from to toe! I work in a safe, relaxing.

    Envirement so your able to enjoy yourself If intetested call Stacie 586-321-0976 and clean envirement! So your able to enjoy yourself! I don't.

    Rush the session and you will leave feeling relaxed and happy! I.

    Offer sensual, theurapitic, deep tissue, swedish, glutes, hamstring and.

    Abdomin massage! Singles massages also available! If interested call Stacie at (586).321-0976 massages after midnight! Also available for those who work late! Tandems! I'm open 24 hrs call at any time! Late Night Sensual massage! Unscented lotions and shower avaialable! No Textes No Restricted calls! Outcalls also avaialable only in Macamb and Oakland county!

    15 at Garfield. 48133 google map | yahoo map.

    Poster's age: 25.

    • Location: Detroit. 16 and Jefferson.

    • Post ID: 4837638 detroit

  4. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremolo  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. I saw her about two years ago and she was horrible. She isn't good looking at all (large and pretty old and worse for the wear) and her massage is really bad. As far as extras go. She did the "prostate" massage but acted very clinical and "therapeutic" about it, as if it was a legit therapy. Really? If guys come to see you and want a rubber gloved finger in their ass it's because they want to get off, not because they want you to remedy a medical issue with their prostate. And she also did Gluts and Abs and some "tantra" bullshit that ended up being me jacking myself off while she coached some weird breathing techniques and energy balancing.

    She pretends to be spiritual and therapeutic and a legit healer and massage therapist. When she knows fully well that guys are coming to see her because they want a hand job or a fuck, and she takes advantage of that knowledge. So she charges a lot for her services, never letting you know what your'e going to get. You get a lot of "therapeutic" spiritual blah blah from an unattractive lady who ends up making money off of your hopes for a happy ending.
    I agree, Plus she used allot of weird smelling oil. Don't even email her! You will get emails from her forever!

  5. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-29/9544072

    Saw this one last night. Simple text and call. Def the girl in the pics. Didn't even ask about a massage. BBBJ to cfs. Pretty good. She's a small lady with bolt ons but looks nice. Asked if she use to strip. Looks like a stripper. Anyway might be my ATF so far. Prices can be negotiated but def pocket friendly. Actually talks and doesn't rush you out the door.

    Side note-told me she doesn't drive because she's got dui's and saw a substance abuse pamphlet on the table.
    Hello all. I posted this review on anothe site and someone PMd me and asked me is she seemed high or needle marks. I guess he has seen her as well. He said he had a great time but found out some disturbing info. I asked him what it was and am waiting for his reply. I'll keep why'all updated.

  6. #2628

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Djpgsd  [View Original Post]
    This is NOT the girl in the Picture. I should have walked when she opened the door but Little head got the better of me. After five minutes of massage the up sell started, but at this point it didn't matter because she's not the little spinner in the pic. My advise is stay away not worth the time. My experance was. 90 for 25 minutes and she went topless with a bad HJ.
    I hear she's the thick young black girl in the first pic. She's in her twenties with braces. I hear you can travel around the world even Greece for Benji and a quarter. But this is just what I heard, literally. I think you should have stuck to the rules and not settled and you would have been surprised. Never heard she actually did a massage.

  7. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoben560  [View Original Post]
    I'll be travelling to Detroit soon and am looking for a good massage with extras. Anyone have any intel on this?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-charge/929239
    The ad speaks for itself and doesn't sound promising. Too many sure things in town to make this long shot worth pursuing.

  8. #2626

    Waste of Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoben560  [View Original Post]
    I'll be travelling to Detroit soon and am looking for a good massage with extras. Anyone have any intel on this?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-charge/929239
    Don't bother. I saw her about two years ago and she was horrible. She isn't good looking at all (large and pretty old and worse for the wear) and her massage is really bad. As far as extras go. She did the "prostate" massage but acted very clinical and "therapeutic" about it, as if it was a legit therapy. Really? If guys come to see you and want a rubber gloved finger in their ass it's because they want to get off, not because they want you to remedy a medical issue with their prostate. And she also did Gluts and Abs and some "tantra" bullshit that ended up being me jacking myself off while she coached some weird breathing techniques and energy balancing.

    She pretends to be spiritual and therapeutic and a legit healer and massage therapist. When she knows fully well that guys are coming to see her because they want a hand job or a fuck, and she takes advantage of that knowledge. So she charges a lot for her services, never letting you know what your'e going to get. You get a lot of "therapeutic" spiritual blah blah from an unattractive lady who ends up making money off of your hopes for a happy ending.

  9. #2625

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancio  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eyes on this one for sometime now and finally met her about two weeks ago. She's the girl in the picture with minor photoshop touches. The room smaller heavily of cigarets which I hate but since I was there I decided to go in. Everything is with a jimmie on no exceptions. I bit just plain nothing special but worth another visit if looking for something quick. Her link below:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...438-21/9327925
    What was the damage? And does she speak any other languages?

  10. #2624

    Any intel on this one?

    I'll be travelling to Detroit soon and am looking for a good massage with extras. Anyone have any intel on this?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-charge/929239

  11. #2623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj 67  [View Original Post]
    Crazy dang story.

    I see this girl and she is fine. She is also young. Not too young but she is small, tight, and a great natural rack. No tats, no stretch marks, no tracks, no cigarettes, no booze. Nothin! Not very enthusiastic but that is OK because she is fine. So we have some back and forth fun (cfs, DATY, cfs, DATY, etc.). It's time to finish so back to cfs to complete. The thing is, with all the back and forth, the dang thing must have come off. I didn't notice and she didn't notice until I got up. She starts yelling, kicks me, calls her pimp and won't let me out of the room. I am not a violent person. So I explain it was an accident and ask her to step aside so I can leave. She says no. Not until her pimp arrives. I then told her I have people I work with who know where I am and what room I am in. I think that helped because a moment later, her pimp arrives and she tells him I did everything on purpose. I told him it was an accident. She disagreed then told him not to hurt me though because I have people I work with who know what room I am in. I think he thought I might be cop or something and he cussed me out as he let me leave. Moments later, he follows me to the parking lot, but I am far enough ahead that I jump into my car and take the back way out of the parking lot. I have to admit it was exciting. But I will not repeat and I will be more careful next time.

    Crazy dang story. Stay safe.

    JJ
    JJ,

    What was girls name or web page.

  12. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuka  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...men-26/8512734

    Pic description: walking away in a green hallway, with "puma" on her ass.

    Her hair doesn't match the hair in the pic, and she might be thicker, but it's close enough to be plausible.

    Slide, reversal, HJ, $. Not likely to repeat, but no complaints either, and I like the location more than hotels in Southfield. If it's not in the ad, it's not on the menu.
    I agree I saw and would not repeat I thought picture was about 30lbs ago.

  13. #2621

    80 for both. 50 straught

    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Kobe anything about these girls? Are they real? Are they good?
    I think I saw London before. Rates seem same as most is same situation. So deep in the D. $50 is flat rate 20 min.

  14. #2620

    Paris and London

    Paris and London. Two For 80. Fifty. Fifty.

    Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:34 AM.

    If you like sexy vixens you will Lovve playtime with us.

    Paris and black is 5. 4 125 lbs and loves what she does. She's a freak and Sexy with it.

    London and yellow and black is chocolate complexed and 5. 5 & 155 lbs she knows 155 ways to please you. Come get some of this groupie love.

    Call us at 31372821 (0) 2.

    Poster's age: 18.

    • Location: Detroit, East downtown.

    • User first posted March 2012.

    • Post ID: 8458146 detroit.
    Anyone Kobe anything about these girls? Are they real? Are they good?

  15. #2619

    Sammie girl

    I've had my eyes on this one for sometime now and finally met her about two weeks ago. She's the girl in the picture with minor photoshop touches. The room smaller heavily of cigarets which I hate but since I was there I decided to go in. Everything is with a jimmie on no exceptions. I bit just plain nothing special but worth another visit if looking for something quick. Her link below:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...438-21/9327925

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape