Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2618

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj 67  [View Original Post]
    Crazy dang story.

    I see this girl and she is fine. She is also young. Not too young but she is small, tight, and a great natural rack. No tats, no stretch marks, no tracks, no cigarettes, no booze. Nothin! Not very enthusiastic but that is OK because she is fine. So we have some back and forth fun (cfs, DATY, cfs, DATY, etc.). It's time to finish so back to cfs to complete. The thing is, with all the back and forth, the dang thing must have come off. I didn't notice and she didn't notice until I got up. She starts yelling, kicks me, calls her pimp and won't let me out of the room. I am not a violent person. So I explain it was an accident and ask her to step aside so I can leave. She says no. Not until her pimp arrives. I then told her I have people I work with who know where I am and what room I am in. I think that helped because a moment later, her pimp arrives and she tells him I did everything on purpose. I told him it was an accident. She disagreed then told him not to hurt me though because I have people I work with who know what room I am in. I think he thought I might be cop or something and he cussed me out as he let me leave. Moments later, he follows me to the parking lot, but I am far enough ahead that I jump into my car and take the back way out of the parking lot. I have to admit it was exciting. But I will not repeat and I will be more careful next time.

    Crazy dang story. Stay safe.

    JJ
    Not sure if real or half truth.

  2. #2617

    Wouldn

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 204183

    Actually he was saying she was HIV positive. And some guy posted on Backpage that she was positive and knew it. I'm pretty sure it was a stalker or ex boyfriend. Anyway a simple google search of her number shows reviews of her on Naughty Reviews. And I agree. If the mood strikes and I want to waste some coin. She IS on my list as well. What an ass. Damn. Hang on now I have to post a pic for everyone to understand what I'm talking or should I say drooling about.
    There are plenty of fish in the slum I mean sea.

  3. #2616
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    And who is the young lady and where did you find her?
    Here she is. Definitely the girl in the pics. But much better. This was really my all time most erotic encounter. But as I stated, I won't repeat for obvious reasons. However, do not expect GFE or extra enthusiasm. I think she is kind of new. She did not even know what a cop check was. So I had to explain. She then agreed so I was comfortable. $1 for 30 min.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...100-20/9945960

    Top two pics.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ing-19/9395025

    JJ

  4. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What did you end up paying her?
    Very short stay 80.

  5. #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-29/9544072

    Saw this one last night. Simple text and call. Def the girl in the pics. Didn't even ask about a massage. BBBJ to cfs. Pretty good. She's a small lady with bolt ons but looks nice. Asked if she use to strip. Looks like a stripper. Anyway might be my ATF so far. Prices can be negotiated but def pocket friendly. Actually talks and doesn't rush you out the door.

    Side note-told me she doesn't drive because she's got dui's and saw a substance abuse pamphlet on the table.
    Thanks for the review. What did you end up paying her?

  6. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj 67  [View Original Post]
    Crazy dang story.

    I see this girl and she is fine. She is also young. Not too young but she is small, tight, and a great natural rack. No tats, no stretch marks, no tracks, no cigarettes, no booze. Nothin! Not very enthusiastic but that is OK because she is fine. So we have some back and forth fun (cfs, DATY, cfs, DATY, etc.). It's time to finish so back to cfs to complete. The thing is, with all the back and forth, the dang thing must have come off. I didn't notice and she didn't notice until I got up. She starts yelling, kicks me, calls her pimp and won't let me out of the room. I am not a violent person. So I explain it was an accident and ask her to step aside so I can leave. She says no. Not until her pimp arrives. I then told her I have people I work with who know where I am and what room I am in. I think that helped because a moment later, her pimp arrives and she tells him I did everything on purpose. I told him it was an accident. She disagreed then told him not to hurt me though because I have people I work with who know what room I am in. I think he thought I might be cop or something and he cussed me out as he let me leave. Moments later, he follows me to the parking lot, but I am far enough ahead that I jump into my car and take the back way out of the parking lot. I have to admit it was exciting. But I will not repeat and I will be more careful next time.

    Crazy dang story. Stay safe.

    JJ
    What a story, glad you're alright.

  7. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennerb  [View Original Post]
    Great to hear that you saw two ladies. Anything of substance to report?
    Ivy has many positive reviews in the Grand Rapids section. She loves to please and will do her best to make you happy.

  8. #2611

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    She is on my list sure would like some info.
    She does look good, but several months ago when she first started posting a guy posted that she was her ex and she has herpes! I'm not 100% sure because it was a while ago but be safe just incase.

  9. #2610

    Young lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbcl  [View Original Post]
    And who is the young lady and where did you find her?
    Who is this girl and where can we find her?

  10. #2609

    Crazy dang story.

    And who is the young lady and where did you find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj 67  [View Original Post]
    Crazy dang story.

    I see this girl and she is fine. She is also young. Not too young but she is small, tight, and a great natural rack. No tats, no stretch marks, no tracks, no cigarettes, no booze. Nothin! Not very enthusiastic but that is OK because she is fine. So we have some back and forth fun (cfs, DATY, cfs, DATY, etc.). It's time to finish so back to cfs to complete. The thing is, with all the back and forth, the dang thing must have come off. I didn't notice and she didn't notice until I got up. She starts yelling, kicks me, calls her pimp and won't let me out of the room. I am not a violent person. So I explain it was an accident and ask her to step aside so I can leave. She says no. Not until her pimp arrives. I then told her I have people I work with who know where I am and what room I am in. I think that helped because a moment later, her pimp arrives and she tells him I did everything on purpose. I told him it was an accident. She disagreed then told him not to hurt me though because I have people I work with who know what room I am in. I think he thought I might be cop or something and he cussed me out as he let me leave. Moments later, he follows me to the parking lot, but I am far enough ahead that I jump into my car and take the back way out of the parking lot. I have to admit it was exciting. But I will not repeat and I will be more careful next time.

    Crazy dang story. Stay safe.

    JJ

  11. #2608

    Report?

    Great to hear that you saw two ladies. Anything of substance to report?

  12. #2607

  13. #2606
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Crazy dang story

    Crazy dang story.

    I see this girl and she is fine. She is also young. Not too young but she is small, tight, and a great natural rack. No tats, no stretch marks, no tracks, no cigarettes, no booze. Nothin! Not very enthusiastic but that is OK because she is fine. So we have some back and forth fun (cfs, DATY, cfs, DATY, etc.). It's time to finish so back to cfs to complete. The thing is, with all the back and forth, the dang thing must have come off. I didn't notice and she didn't notice until I got up. She starts yelling, kicks me, calls her pimp and won't let me out of the room. I am not a violent person. So I explain it was an accident and ask her to step aside so I can leave. She says no. Not until her pimp arrives. I then told her I have people I work with who know where I am and what room I am in. I think that helped because a moment later, her pimp arrives and she tells him I did everything on purpose. I told him it was an accident. She disagreed then told him not to hurt me though because I have people I work with who know what room I am in. I think he thought I might be cop or something and he cussed me out as he let me leave. Moments later, he follows me to the parking lot, but I am far enough ahead that I jump into my car and take the back way out of the parking lot. I have to admit it was exciting. But I will not repeat and I will be more careful next time.

    Crazy dang story. Stay safe.

    JJ

  14. #2605

    Chelsea in Mt. Clemens

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...men-26/8512734

    Pic description: walking away in a green hallway, with "puma" on her ass.

    Her hair doesn't match the hair in the pic, and she might be thicker, but it's close enough to be plausible.

    Slide, reversal, HJ, $. Not likely to repeat, but no complaints either, and I like the location more than hotels in Southfield. If it's not in the ad, it's not on the menu.

  15. #2604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-23/7408470

    Has anyone been with this girl? If so is she real, is she good?
    She is on my list sure would like some info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape