Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2603

    TRISH ToucHed ` *4326; * `BY ` *9829; * ` AN ` *4326; * ` ANgeL. 23

    This is NOT the girl in the Picture. I should have walked when she opened the door but Little head got the better of me. After five minutes of massage the up sell started, but at this point it didn't matter because she's not the little spinner in the pic. My advise is stay away not worth the time. My experance was. 90 for 25 minutes and she went topless with a bad HJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails victoria_marie.jpg‎   6271509-2.jpg‎  

  2. #2602

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    My guess is she's legit; but it's an BS agency. Too many ads with fake pic's, I would call her and ask. Looks like she's a stripper, ask her what club she dances at and go see her there.

    PS. If your "new to the game" read this thread (posts 1 threw 14)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Online-Escorts
    I appreciate the words of wisdom. I read the thread and it has a lot of valuable information for the new guys. I'm glad to see that there are senior members willing to take the time to help out the beginners.

    I'll be sure to post my story once my experience is over.

  3. #2601

    Summer / Starr BP

    http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-29/9544072

    Saw this one last night. Simple text and call. Def the girl in the pics. Didn't even ask about a massage. BBBJ to cfs. Pretty good. She's a small lady with bolt ons but looks nice. Asked if she use to strip. Looks like a stripper. Anyway might be my ATF so far. Prices can be negotiated but def pocket friendly. Actually talks and doesn't rush you out the door.

    Side note-told me she doesn't drive because she's got dui's and saw a substance abuse pamphlet on the table.

  4. #2600

    Venus. She Has It All

    I saw her post on BP. Loved that long legged pic. She answered the phone. Set up the appt $ for1/2 or $$ for full. Guys her pics do not do her justice and clean easy to deal with. She is full GFE. I asked her about the other girls and if she was Indpendant. She said 2 others, and a watcher if there was a problem. I would have guessed independant. Her pics don't do her justice. If you like tall leggy beautiful with a little ass to die for, give her a try.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nds-29/9935412

  5. #2599

    Exotic bombshell

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-23/7408470

    Has anyone been with this girl? If so is she real, is she good?

  6. #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by Klala  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about this asian girl that posts all the time?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-21/9858995

    Is she real, what does she offer? Etc.
    I wish someone had some info? I would like to know myself

  7. #2597

    Tiffany

    Anyone know anything about this chick? I was going to call her to discuss business but there are somethings about her that gives me an uneasy feeling.

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ice-24/9954001

    Her phone number points to a couple different posts (see below)

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...425-23/9354746

    http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/Female...5-_-24/9356333

    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...425-22/9712033

    She has a very non descriptive post and I cannot find any reviews. Anyone know anything? LEO or legit? Maybe I'm just being overly cautious because I'm new to the game.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe!

  8. #2596

    Barbie

    Saw this chick around 2 weeks ago for half hr incall for 50, ok face & body, participated in dfk, BBBJ, cfs, finished on boobs. Has a scar on her forehead. Don't think am going to repeat as she's not really my type, but might if am broke & there's no one is available.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eed-24/9328030

  9. #2595

    Yes that

    Quote Originally Posted by Anansi  [View Original Post]
    You mean this Kush?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...zed-20/9319310

    Looks wayy too young and TGTBT
    She is young claims to be 20. She has a sister as well who is 22. Any word on her?

  10. #2594

    Bobbie Joe

    Any one ever give her a shot? If so let me know how it was.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...258-26/9199781

  11. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to say what happened to Kush. Stupid phone
    You mean this Kush?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...zed-20/9319310

    Looks wayy too young and TGTBT

  12. #2592

    Kush

    I was trying to say what happened to Kush. Stupid phone

  13. #2591

    Does anyone know what gapped to Kush

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xy-20/9573620. I saw her a couple times and can't find her any place.

  14. #2590

    Trinity

    Can anyone tell me about this asian girl that posts all the time?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-21/9858995

    Is she real, what does she offer? Etc.

  15. #2589

    Mucho gracias

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Alexis since she first started posting on BP as cherish, have seen her plenty of times since then, does CBJ, dfk, multiple cfs. I have been trying to convince her to go BBBJ but no luck yet, overall a sweet & good GFE sessions. Always gave 80 for half hr. That's all I have to report for now as money has been tight for me lately.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ics-23/9849444

    Also I did a review for tessa a while back & she goes by a new name now.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-22/9633002
    Thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape