Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2588

    Alexis

    Have seen Alexis since she first started posting on BP as cherish, have seen her plenty of times since then, does CBJ, dfk, multiple cfs. I have been trying to convince her to go BBBJ but no luck yet, overall a sweet & good GFE sessions. Always gave 80 for half hr. That's all I have to report for now as money has been tight for me lately.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ics-23/9849444

    Also I did a review for tessa a while back & she goes by a new name now

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-22/9633002

  2. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on Katie?

    Her location is 696 and Telegraph.

    L
    I am coming into D next week. Is she still standing at that corner? If so, I'll check her out.

  3. #2586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Another site

    Quote Originally Posted by Namb1  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=203183

    I don't have an account but you can usually tell by things like "breast appearance" if the person actually got anywhere. There's no way to tell that fully clothed. Just like how it says "don't know for "pussy" meaning they weren't able to find out.
    You can't tell anything from the info in another site. My guess is it stays the same based on the first person that wrote it. And even then it's not always right. Have to read the reviews.

  4. #2585

    Common sense

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    And common sense should tell you to post a link with your review. Why should anyone have to take extra steps to find he ad?

    What if her name was common; like Lexi. Do a search on Lexi and tell me how many ads you come up with.
    I agree with you 100% about posting a link or pics but the info wasn't there and it was a simple search on the small handful of websites this site caters to. There is no reason why he couldn't search BP for the name and find the info he was looking for before asking someone to do it for him.

  5. #2584

    Any Info on This One?

    She sure looks good but man it is difficult getting a hold of her. Even granting that I have had a busy week, I am surprised at how few messages I have received in return from her. She did tell me that her rates are $125 / half-hr and $175 / full-hr. But sometimes it's literally hours between my message to her and her reply. So I thought I'd see if anyone has actually met her and is she worth the effort?

    Thanks

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-28/6486499

  6. #2583
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    And common sense should tell you to post a link with your review. Why should anyone have to take extra steps to find he ad?

    What if her name was common; like Lexi. Do a search on Lexi and tell me how many ads you come up with.
    I agree with JW but I think it should be taken a step further. This is a FN review site after all isn't it? I think the pics at least and even possibly the whole ad should be copied here. Links go dead fast. These girls surface and then reappear after intervals, sometimes under different names. This way they can change the name and disappear as many times as they want, but show me a pic and I'll remember the face for years to come. Maybe even the intel and the review also. Makes researching the Biatch here a lot easier as well.

  7. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    I am in urgent need of any intel on this one:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ime-32/6597542
    Http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=203183

    I don't have an account but you can usually tell by things like "breast appearance" if the person actually got anywhere. There's no way to tell that fully clothed. Just like how it says "don't know for "pussy" meaning they weren't able to find out.

  8. #2581

    Snickerz

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to this snickerz?
    Does rational thinking go out the window on this site? Try searching BP for snickerz.

  9. #2580

    Eve in Warren

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxon1  [View Original Post]
    About all you will get is a 150 bone hand job from her no FS.
    Thanks. I owe you one. Maybe 150 of them, LOL. I'm not dreaming that kind of dream for that kind of dough.

  10. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingthx  [View Original Post]
    Saw Snickerz for a lunch break. 65 for top and she was good. BBBJ with DT. I recommend and will repeat as desired.

    It's amazing how cover crazy all these girls have become.
    Is there a link to this snickerz?

  11. #2578
    About all you will get is a 150 bone hand job from her no FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    I am in urgent need of any intel on this one:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ime-32/6597542

  12. #2577

    Eve in Warren

    I am in urgent need of any intel on this one:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ime-32/6597542

  13. #2576

    Kayla. Very petite and sweet

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...&image=9849993

    Saw Kayla today in Troy. It seemed to be just her, no strange noises coming from the bathroom. 2 call system, met in Troy for $ for the half. I don't know if she is the exact girl in all the pics, but very close. Is very cute and young with very soft skin and a tongue piercing and both nips. Bushy Bush long black hair and lots of tats.

    Started w / CBJ and moved to Cfs doggie style and her ass felt like a pillow. Said she bounces btwn Troy and sfld and will repeat.

    Anyone know of a reliable blonde in this area? That's what I have really lwanted but they all seem old or TGTBT. But this young piece was a nice comprimise.

  14. #2575

    Snickerz

    Saw Snickerz for a lunch break. 65 for top and she was good. BBBJ with DT. I recommend and will repeat as desired.

    It's amazing how cover crazy all these girls have become.

  15. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Lice and crabs are one and the same. Crabs are lice in the pubic region.
    FYI. [Head] Lice and [pubic] crabs are not "one in the same". This is a misnomer. They are indeed different critters all together. Head lice are a lot more like fleas (but not fleas) and a biatch to get rid of. Crabs are relatively easy to get rid of. The thing with crabs is that they can actually transmit other venereal diseases. Ie; syphilis and gonorrhea.

    Head lice your kid picks up at public school thanks to schools of choice. Crabs YOU get from from scooping a dirty skeezer off the big G (circ 1989) and laying it to her behind the old Ritz in Roseville. Good times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape