Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 805 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder
    Damn, what's up with her arm?

  2. #1670

    Mya

    I hear occasional and random sightings of her around. Have only had the pleasure of meeting her once. And the number I have from early in the summer doesn't yield any results.

    I would like to audition her again if anyone can share her digits.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #1669

    Erika

    "Nice report. I see her quite often on around 24-25th and GF. She is always around other people so it is quite hard to get her attention. Good for you for getting her. She is cute."

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    For a while I been looking for new talent, and as most of you mongers know, I only like young white, and deliciuos, maybe latinas, but these days is scarce and I do not see the nice ones or as many as a couple of years used to bring outside. I don't cruise much lately but always looking for that nice find. A while back somebody mention Erika but did not have pictures and not much information, well I found her and was able to enjoy her, nice DATY, FS and damage was. 4 like the norm with most of the nice ones. So I will sahre her info with some seniors for now, and specially to those that have share numbers with me in the past. OHH by the way she does not like African Amricans, she will not do you. Other than that she is willing to work. Here is some pictures of her.

    Attachment 203512

    Attachment 203513

    Attachment 203514

  4. #1668

    Bri

    I went for a late night cruise around one in the morning on the South side and did not see any real prospects but when I got home I was still feeling frisky so I said fuck it why not go back out and try one more time. So, I cruised back down to National and happend to see a WSW on 26th and national. She said her name is Bri and she has black hair eyebrow piercing in her left eye brow and for. 40 got a nice BBBJ not the best but she does put effort to please and takes direction real well. But it was a great score she is about 5'5 around 130 pounds and looked around the age in her mid 20's. I never asked to be honest. Been a long time since this past summer since I cruised the streets but found a good one around 4:30 am. I did get her digits senior members if you want them drop a email. I know I am not the best at responding to emails. So, please be patient if I don't answer it right away. Overall I am glad I went for the second time.

    LipStick BJ

  5. #1667

    Letti

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure that will only be a temporary thing.
    Right again!

    Letti has moved out of Mandy's place & operating near the airport now. Something to do with drugs, not doing drugs anymore, boyfriend, kids, Mandy, stolen money. I wasn't really paying attention, but these are some of the words I vaguely remember hearing after she blew me at a No-tel. This girl is a lifer prostitute.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...ved-28/6741275

    CM

  6. #1666

    LOL. Won't see AA

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    For a while I been looking for new talent, and as most of you mongers know, I only like young white, and deliciuos, maybe latinas, but these days is scarce and I do not see the nice ones or as many as a couple of years used to bring outside. I don't cruise much lately but always looking for that nice find. A while back somebody mention Erika but did not have pictures and not much information, well I found her and was able to enjoy her, nice DATY, FS and damage was. 4 like the norm with most of the nice ones. So I will sahre her info with some seniors for now, and specially to those that have share numbers with me in the past. OHH by the way she does not like African Amricans, she will not do you. Other than that she is willing to work. Here is some pictures of her.

    Attachment 203512

    Attachment 203513

    Attachment 203514
    Damn, I wanted to go and hit it, LOL.

  7. #1665

    Erika

    For a while I been looking for new talent, and as most of you mongers know, I only like young white, and deliciuos, maybe latinas, but these days is scarce and I do not see the nice ones or as many as a couple of years used to bring outside. I don't cruise much lately but always looking for that nice find. A while back somebody mention Erika but did not have pictures and not much information, well I found her and was able to enjoy her, nice DATY, FS and damage was. 4 like the norm with most of the nice ones. So I will sahre her info with some seniors for now, and specially to those that have share numbers with me in the past. OHH by the way she does not like African Amricans, she will not do you. Other than that she is willing to work. Here is some pictures of her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ERIKA2.jpg
Views:	2769
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	203512

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ERIKA1.jpg
Views:	2402
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	203513

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ERIKA.jpg
Views:	2115
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	203514

  8. #1664

    Chella

    I picked up Chella yesterday afternoon. She looked pretty good for a change. Very coherent, clean and talkative. She left her phone (again) in some dudes car. Number is good but she has to check voicemail often. I will see her again but will make arrangement for a meet. I hate GF.

  9. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.
    I did one cruise there in the afternoon and saw her. She was yelling and running up to a black guy. So she may not of been sleeping but knocked out! She looked like she was having a bad day at that was around 1-2pm!

  10. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Pretty bizarre and sad situation. I feel sorry for her.
    Same here.

  11. #1661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Did you get digits?
    No. I didn't want to wake her. LOL!

  12. #1660
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.
    Did you get digits?

  13. #1659
    Pretty bizarre and sad situation. I feel sorry for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Attachment 203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.

  14. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I always stay covered. I don't. Take chances. Except maybe with Chella. Just kidding. P. S saw Mindy out on G after I was finished. Wish I waited. Saw her from a distance, she looked good. But again it was from a distance.
    Mindy looks good? Maybe compared to Catalina, LOL. I saw Mindy one afternoon last week on Greenfield. She was sitting on the corner where I've seen her recently and a bicycle LE was talking to her. It looked like a lecture to me, but I didn't stick around to see what happened. I think Mindy looks like shit, but I'm comparing to what she looked like about a year ago when I met her.

  15. #1657

    Long Night

    Driving up Lisbon at 9:15 this morning and I saw this girl taking a nap on the corner of 28th and Lisbon. You guys must have kept her pretty busy all night. All kidding aside it's a pretty sad situation.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Deer 003.jpg
Views:	1731
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	203128

    I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead in a year unless she cleans herself up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape