Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 19268
-
10-01-12 21:56 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 38TRISH ToucHed ` *4326; * `BY ` *9829; * ` AN ` *4326; * ` ANgeL. 23
This is NOT the girl in the Picture. I should have walked when she opened the door but Little head got the better of me. After five minutes of massage the up sell started, but at this point it didn't matter because she's not the little spinner in the pic. My advise is stay away not worth the time. My experance was. 90 for 25 minutes and she went topless with a bad HJ.
-
10-01-12 19:38 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks
I appreciate the words of wisdom. I read the thread and it has a lot of valuable information for the new guys. I'm glad to see that there are senior members willing to take the time to help out the beginners.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I'll be sure to post my story once my experience is over.
-
10-01-12 16:53 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 346Summer / Starr BP
http://michigan.backpage.com/BodyRub...all-29/9544072
Saw this one last night. Simple text and call. Def the girl in the pics. Didn't even ask about a massage. BBBJ to cfs. Pretty good. She's a small lady with bolt ons but looks nice. Asked if she use to strip. Looks like a stripper. Anyway might be my ATF so far. Prices can be negotiated but def pocket friendly. Actually talks and doesn't rush you out the door.
Side note-told me she doesn't drive because she's got dui's and saw a substance abuse pamphlet on the table.
-
10-01-12 11:08 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 153Venus. She Has It All
I saw her post on BP. Loved that long legged pic. She answered the phone. Set up the appt $ for1/2 or $$ for full. Guys her pics do not do her justice and clean easy to deal with. She is full GFE. I asked her about the other girls and if she was Indpendant. She said 2 others, and a watcher if there was a problem. I would have guessed independant. Her pics don't do her justice. If you like tall leggy beautiful with a little ass to die for, give her a try.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nds-29/9935412
-
10-01-12 08:37 #2599Regular Member

Posts: 29Exotic bombshell
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-23/7408470
Has anyone been with this girl? If so is she real, is she good?
-
10-01-12 03:23 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 372I wish someone had some info? I would like to know myself
Originally Posted by Klala
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-12 21:06 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 37Tiffany
Anyone know anything about this chick? I was going to call her to discuss business but there are somethings about her that gives me an uneasy feeling.
http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ice-24/9954001
Her phone number points to a couple different posts (see below)
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...425-23/9354746
http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/Female...5-_-24/9356333
http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...425-22/9712033
She has a very non descriptive post and I cannot find any reviews. Anyone know anything? LEO or legit? Maybe I'm just being overly cautious because I'm new to the game.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe!
-
09-30-12 15:25 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 123Barbie
Saw this chick around 2 weeks ago for half hr incall for 50, ok face & body, participated in dfk, BBBJ, cfs, finished on boobs. Has a scar on her forehead. Don't think am going to repeat as she's not really my type, but might if am broke & there's no one is available.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eed-24/9328030
-
09-30-12 08:28 #2595Regular Member

Posts: 29Yes that
She is young claims to be 20. She has a sister as well who is 22. Any word on her?
Originally Posted by Anansi
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-12 18:27 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 37Bobbie Joe
Any one ever give her a shot? If so let me know how it was.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...258-26/9199781
-
09-29-12 18:13 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 112You mean this Kush?
Originally Posted by LookHard
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...zed-20/9319310
Looks wayy too young and TGTBT
-
09-28-12 17:23 #2592Regular Member

Posts: 29Kush
I was trying to say what happened to Kush. Stupid phone
-
09-28-12 12:55 #2591Regular Member

Posts: 29Does anyone know what gapped to Kush
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xy-20/9573620. I saw her a couple times and can't find her any place.
-
09-27-12 21:05 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 67Trinity
Can anyone tell me about this asian girl that posts all the time?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-21/9858995
Is she real, what does she offer? Etc.
-
09-23-12 02:03 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 34Mucho gracias
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]

















