Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on those out there?

    $.5 for half $.8 for the hour was quoted.

    PC out
    I visited a few of the different adds with different numbers. All were either very old just off the boat or young and chubbies. As we all know the pic's are never who youll meet. For me these set ups are ruining it for the good legit outfits because I don't even look for Asains anymore on Backpage, no return on investment. PM me if anyone knows of good Asain food in the Loudoun Dulles area but I have given up.

  2. #2098

    INoVA girls

    Anyone remember the girls who were working next to the hospital? This was about 2-3 years ago when I last saw one of them. Does anyone know if any of them are still in service or anything on that level of service? Just getting tired of having to drive into the city or a few hours north to get that type of service locally from non-Asian providers. What can I say, I love me some white girls LOL.

  3. #2097

    All You Can Feed Her

    Had a desire to just drop a load in a provider mouth. Came across this ad perfect. Choked it, swallowed it, gagged on it, and basically whatever else she could do with it. High call volume rushed but mission completed. .7 All covered. Wanted me to sample breadbox but declined. Her first pic tells it all.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eak-24/8639447

  4. #2096

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The best way to do that is to include a phone number.

    415-504-0724
    I've seen her and your right. She's horrible. AND she was on but tried to lie to me after I saw blood on the cover. Totally turned me off. Which is a shame because she could be a great little spinner.

  5. #2095

    Had to add my two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Atoosa  [View Original Post]
    I warmed you guys about Black Girls from Cali. I've never had a good experience with one. On the other hand you mention Atlanta. I've always had great experiences there, and most definitely girls from GA.
    I'd seen Jade twice. Your right she is ghetto but she's good for a deposit only. I've had great experiences with many other Cali girls and prefer them over local girls (with foul attitudes) any day. Plus you don't want to be in Safeway with your family and run into a local regular.

    So Jade is cool for a cheap jump off.

  6. #2094

    Asian Elly

    Elly has now moved to a new location, and has a diff cell number for those who are interested. Sometimes has trouble with answering calls, but get through and it's worth it. English is limited but she has a great sense of what to do.

    Such a pleasant stay, very much recommended!

    MnV

  7. #2093

    BBW report: Lauren

    So I finally got a chance to see Lauren a couple of weeks ago. Again if you're not into bbws then she isn't for you. She is the girl in the pictures, even though she never puts up a face pic. I would say that I contacted her but she actually responded to a post on here. Anyhow arranged the date, standard two call. Got there was pleasantly surprised she is really cute. Had some small chit chat then got to it. CBJ was above average. Moved to CG, then to mish, then k9. Back to the CBJ then finished with a pearl necklace. Menu is pretty open, everything is covered, all positions available. Was. 9 for hh. I would say that I would repeat but I've already been back.

    Hey fellas,

    I'm LAUREN I'm 5'5 160lbs 40DD 52" booty that jiggles like jello and perfect pink lips. I love older men but will see men of any age so come relax and join me for a thrill of your life come see me where satisfaction is done right 2*4*0*5*2*8*0*9*6*8.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg / rt 17.

    • Post ID: 8187908 fredericksburg.

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-11-23/8187908

  8. #2092

    Kute little Kayla

    Kute little Kayla needs a hard spanking to convince her of the error of her ways.

  9. #2091

    Make sure anyone searching Kayla knows to avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimJim28  [View Original Post]
    My long report got lost to a random reload, so long story short, don't see her. Horrible service, upselling, bad attitude, upcharged by the movement. Yes. I said she upcharges if she has to move. At one point she refused to move. Would only lay a certain way. Would get a deathgrip on the joint because she was afraid she slipper would come off. She started out cute and ended up annoying and mocking. She even told me at one point in the beginning small talk that people would get upset and get rowdy because of service. I didn't know I was asking for a demonstration.

    So save yourself and don't.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...own-20/8696063

    Attachment 198369
    The best way to do that is to include a phone number.

    415-504-0724

  10. #2090

    Cute little Kayla tried to warn me but I didn't listen

    My long report got lost to a random reload, so long story short, don't see her. Horrible service, upselling, bad attitude, upcharged by the movement. Yes. I said she upcharges if she has to move. At one point she refused to move. Would only lay a certain way. Would get a deathgrip on the joint because she was afraid she slipper would come off. She started out cute and ended up annoying and mocking. She even told me at one point in the beginning small talk that people would get upset and get rowdy because of service. I didn't know I was asking for a demonstration.

    So save yourself and don't.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...own-20/8696063

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120804_215617.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	198369

  11. #2089

    FC Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any post from the FC Latinas. Did LEO shut them down? I sure hope not.
    A group used to operate out of a little hotel off w. Broad st. There was a police operation there back in December or so, so a number of them moved up to road. When I called one my regulars to ask about it they said it wasn't safe to go back there. I've seen an add or two still operating out of the same place and have driven by once or twice, but it was quiet.

    There were a few posts (one of them by me) that you can search for a bit more info.

  12. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Called an add just like this on backpage.

    http://www.********.com/boston/Escor...lls-24/1140339

    She says she is available. I drove 30 min to see her only to have her hang up on me when I get there. Called her back and she didn't pick up. This was in College Park / Laurel area. She runs her add for a couple days then takes it down for a week. I happen to save her # and googled it and was able to find a lot of out of state Boston adds for her. If anyone has seen her I would like to here a review. But if not don't waste your time or gas on this # six one seven nine eight oh three nine two five.
    Good thing you didn't. She has acne all over her body (according to close up some pics) and I've heard she has many rules and tries to rush.

  13. #2087

    FC latinas

    I haven't seen any post from the FC Latinas. Did LEO shut them down? I sure hope not.

  14. #2086

    Another Time Waster

    Called an add just like this on backpage.

    http://www.********.com/boston/Escor...lls-24/1140339 She says she is available. I drove 30 min to see her only to have her hang up on me when I get there. Called her back and she didn't pick up. This was in College Park / Laurel area. She runs her add for a couple days then takes it down for a week. I happen to save her # and googled it and was able to find a lot of out of state Boston adds for her. If anyone has seen her I would like to here a review. But if not don't waste your time or gas on this # six one seven nine eight oh three nine two five.

  15. #2085

    Major upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reports on those out there?

    $.5 for half $.8 for the hour was quoted.

    PC out
    I tried them earlier this summer before I started posting here. My former office was out that way and I'd go there for quickies at lunch. Mostly the older washed up AMP girls, definitely know how to work it and some even provide BBBJ and one offered BBFS, but I declined. Last 2 providers I drew while still working out there was in July, and first one told me. 8 more for FS and the second one actually had the nerve to ask for 2 for the whole shebang. Haven't been back since, but as they rotate with all the similar services maybe you'll find a gem. Highly doubtful, save your money for the Cali and vegas girls that come through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape