Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,081 to 19,095 of 19322
-
10-23-12 21:38 #242Forum Advertiser

Posts: 320Thank you Malabar!
I have told him the same thing. Always keep in mind that though you fall for a provider, you must always keep the word "Hustler" in the back of your mind. I am sorry that you fell victim of this often heard of scam. I pray you have learned your lesson! Luv ya!
Originally Posted by Malabar
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-12 19:00 #241Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470No no no.
Not at all, Sweething in Vero Beach. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Hanson506
[View Original Post]
Vero
-
10-23-12 16:13 #240Senior Member

Posts: 52Stacy
Is this Stacy in Satellite Beach?
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 20:29 #239Senior Member

Posts: 643Vero, Vero, Vero.
Originally Posted by Veroguy
[View Original Post]
What are we ever going to do with you?
There's no such thing as a "loan" in the hobby. At best, it's a gift.
We're sending you back to Monger kindergarden.
Tsk, tsk.
Mal
-
10-21-12 19:34 #238Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Sweething, LOL NOT.
Stacy is nothing but a user! I am totaly sorry for leeding (sp.) anybody on. I have been used and I only blame myself for this. I must confess, I fell for her and her "Oh poor me" attiude. She said she was homeless, so I helped her out. About $300. 00 later. She is gone. My own fault, for not being alert.
Well live and learn, Vero
-
10-15-12 15:32 #237Senior Member

Posts: 203Stephanie. Very nice
I had a very nice dream with Stephanie from Melbourne. I my dream, she worked at a local Men's Club in Melbourne. She is a very tight little blonde spinner. She really seemed like she wanted to please and was very proud of her many positive reviews. She was a little too chatty for my taste. But well worth the trip and fee.
Looks 9/10.
Attitude: 9/10.
Performance 8/10.
http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/stephaniepc.php
-
10-11-12 18:30 #236Regular Member

Posts: 8Jinjer
Saw Jinjer a couple of Weeks ago (haven't had time to post). What can I say, she is amazing! Every time we get together it is better than the last time. She is fun, creative, energetic (understatement) and safe! It's just a great experience all the way around with no worries! I always come away feeling like a million bucks.
-
10-07-12 17:51 #235Senior Member

Posts: 58Yes She is
Agree I did exactly same thing what you advice, and big thanks for your report that lead me to decide for having dream with her.
Originally Posted by FlirtSter47
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-12 16:57 #234Forum Advertiser

Posts: 22Big smiles
Awwww You both are so sweet, thank you Flirtster an Booco, you're both wonderful gentlemen, I'm glad I had a wonderful experience with each of you, I look forward to seeing you both again.
Stay safe an sweet
Kisses Dacious
Originally Posted by FlirtSter47
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-12 15:53 #233Senior Member

Posts: 79Pic?
Any pic available?
Originally Posted by FlirtSter47
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-12 00:59 #232Senior Member

Posts: 98Yes she is
Syd is indeed a little shy at first, but just chat her up a bit and she opens up quickly. Onece she is comfortable with you she will make you glad you picked her up.
Originally Posted by BooCo
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-12 21:51 #231Senior Member

Posts: 58Sydacious
Had a nice and relax dream with Sydacious few days ago. In my dream, She is a young shy BBW with a nice smile and will try to please you. She is unable to host for now but will accommodate.
-
09-23-12 19:34 #230Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 470Yes, Yes and YESSSSS!
AND YES SHE IS, AND YES SHE DOES!
Originally Posted by TryMeIMight
[View Original Post]
Vero
-
09-20-12 09:43 #229Regular Member

Posts: 4Southern Hospitality Kelly
Long overdue and not that she needs any further reviews.
Finally decided to take the plunge and go see what all the talk was about. All I can say is I was totally satisfied several times over. She is warm, unrushed, and extremely friendly. I opted for the full hour and would have been glad to stay longer. Like everyone else says. She was total GFE, and has amazing skills.
Thank you Kelly!
-
07-30-12 21:17 #228Regular Member

Posts: 237Wild time with MaKay
Had a wild time with MaKay.
She is always bubbly and so so so accommodating.
Intense. Explosive.
Quite secluded residence.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...o-u-33/6794308










Reply With Quote





