Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 805 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1634

    I remember norms

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Norms Alturistic Lounge on Center Street and Geralds Supper Club on 32nd and Lisbon were both great spots run by the Johnson family.I've known Norm since the early 80's and I still talk to him occasionally. He's not doing well and I think his boxing career has taken it's toll on him. Back to the Leprechaun, I never had problems there either but the crowd changes drastically and there seems to be a lot more scurvy people mingling outside than I'm comfortable with.
    You're right that was the best place or want to yup a lot of girls that place to when I was Younger.

  2. #1633
    Definitely both Carrie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big A  [View Original Post]
    These are not the same girls. Top photo looks to me like Amanda, and Bottom photo is definately Carrie. They do work the same area.

  3. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurupt  [View Original Post]
    Where was this?
    North loop.

  4. #1631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Head  [View Original Post]
    What a downhill slide street walking can be.

    Attachment 200972

    Attachment 200973
    These are not the same girls. Top photo looks to me like Amanda, and Bottom photo is definately Carrie. They do work the same area.

  5. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Head  [View Original Post]
    Same girl she was nice to me but the last time I saw her working I just passed by.
    Where was this?

  6. #1629

    Remembering norm

    Quote Originally Posted by StevinYoas  [View Original Post]
    I hate to hear that a out Norm. Awesome Guy. Why did they close the lounge instead of letting Norm Jr. Run it? I hate the its no longer around. Had great times there. Do you know of any similar spots operating? I've been hearing gare bears (I think that's the name) on 27th is similar, but it doesn't look at all safe to me there.
    I use to go to norms in the 80's norms and Gerald on those were my favorite places.

  7. #1628
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    On lisbon

    Quote Originally Posted by Like Head  [View Original Post]
    Same girl she was nice to me but the last time I saw her working I just passed by.
    Was this on Lisbon? I think I saw her yesterday and still looked rough.

  8. #1627
    Same girl she was nice to me but the last time I saw her working I just passed by.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flattopper  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same girl in those two pics? It almost looks like it could be. If so, that is really sad.

  9. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Head  [View Original Post]
    What a downhill slide street walking can be.
    Is that the same girl in those two pics? It almost looks like it could be. If so, that is really sad.

  10. #1625
    What a downhill slide street walking can be.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee_wi_wsw_drugged_beatup.jpg
Views:	2671
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	200972

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload.jpg
Views:	2684
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	200973

  11. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    I see your post are from LA, and you talk a lot about asians, can you post pictures of the ones you have found. Unfortunately, no asians here that I know of. But the prices of. 4 is norm. On FS for most of the cuties I find anyways. If you look at my post you can see my finds I would love to see yours and the damage.
    One of my greatest regrets is that I have never taken pictures of the Asian prostitutes I have dated. This is primarily because they simply won't allow it. I pretty much gave up picking up street rats in the mid-1980's because of the lack of talent and the increasing risk of arrest in the City of Los Angeles. There are remarkably few Asian streetwalkers. I generally date the low end massage girls with a $50 entry fee and a tip of $60 to $100. This is for BBBJ and cfs or BBBJ and BBFS. I am going to Sacramento this week and have arranged a date with an African American prostitute who is 8 1/2 months pregnant and allows bareback full service for $100. Variety is the spice of life.

  12. #1623

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Now this girl is what I call a prostitute. I bet for a few extra bucks she'd do anything. I will be in Milwaukee next week and It would be a dream to run into her and have a romantic date.
    I see your post are from LA, and you talk a lot about asians, can you post pictures of the ones you have found. Unfortunately, no asians here that I know of. But the prices of. 4 is norm. On FS for most of the cuties I find anyways. If you look at my post you can see my finds I would love to see yours and the damage.

  13. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 199867

    So I saw this I think on a BP around 33rd and north. Saw a tranny rite behind. Which told me if I don't want to get arrested to leave the area. I pulled up into BP there and. This drugged out wh0re came to me.

    Settled for a. 15 CBJ. Had a periodpussy and well as you can see a beat up face. How I love it. Low self esteem wh0res ehehehe _. Got her a gatoraid as I went in to get rubber. Didn't have jack shit in my car she could take. Couple of pennys even if she took is not even worth my while.

    Dropped her back around the area and went back to dwtn to hook up with my boys for few rounds of beer. Though I up this around 2:00amish =) before hitting the sack.

    Thanks again goes out to all who helped me with info of you area. And esp to CW / Leo and any other senior I requested info from in initial days of coming to milw.

    This girl was too drugged out / beat up to know what she was doing. I did not feel comfy even pixing her while on my tool.

    Saw another WSW in white hoodie as I was taking off with this girl around BP. She had short denim shorts on.

    Happy hunting.

    Nico
    Now this girl is what I call a prostitute. I bet for a few extra bucks she'd do anything. I will be in Milwaukee next week and It would be a dream to run into her and have a romantic date.

  14. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteBuyer  [View Original Post]
    I see this girl. She is expensive at 2 for hh, but for extra 1 does backdoor.
    Huh? No info at all and the ad that was deleted was a Madison ad anyway.Your post doesn't make any sense at all.

  15. #1620

    Seen this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...son-20/5772528

    Even better yet. Check this one out.

    Forget the other one, I am going for this one sat.

    Same concept. Messaged her, asked for proof. Got the first pic below. Generally working girls who are fake can't send you a pic. Also, can't figure out how to get the fake pics on their phone to send.

    Also there is a ton of reviews on her.

    God. Look at that a$$. Man. This will be like Christmas.
    I see this girl. She is expensive at 2 for hh, but for extra 1 does backdoor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape