Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 820 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 870 920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4975

    Unusual encounter E. Main

    I was driving home when I made I contact with a cute looking WSW (or so I thought). I made the turn and the person walked over and said hello with a slightly thicker voice. I was saying to myself, what the hell? He got in and there it was. The thick voice. I asked, are you a guy (trying to be nice)? He said I am a transexual. I said sorry and he left. I said to myself "I need to quit this mongering shit." See, what I stumbled on to.

    Be careful guys.

  2. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by EmsKula  [View Original Post]
    While cruising on Sully, I spotted a good looking WSW and made a wrong on to a one way street. As a rookie monger, I was not aware that Uncle Leo was passively monitoring the area. I don't know where they came from, three LEO cars surrounded me. The first question I was asked "Did you know this is a one way street?" I said I did not know (honest answer). Then they asked me "Where are you from?" By this time they figured I am not originally from here. I felt offended and shot back (instinctively)"What do you mean?" He then said,"where do you live?" I told him and he asked me "what are you doing here?" I was not prepared for this. Although I thought of saying "I am supposed to meet my friends here" but in stead I said I am looking for a friend. He looked at me and said "Quit looking for your girl friend and go home." I could not believe they let me go. I attributed my freedom to a divine intervention.
    LOL. I suppose they could have given you a traffic ticket. He was just letting you know that he knows why you were in that area.

  3. #4973

    Keisha is still out

    Took a quick window shopping trip down clev. It was only 10pm, but Keisha was already walking. Too bad I didn't have the time, she gave me a smile as I passed on by.

    Stay safe

  4. #4972

    Pulled over

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee1  [View Original Post]
    I hear you in that guys are probably nervous as hell to be pulled over. Most people are nervous when they are doing something they know could potentially get them in trouble. At any rate, I recommend being cooperative with respect to how you communicate. Obviously you don't want to tell a lie in which you may get caught but at the same time, you don't want to allude to what you are really out on the streets doing. I have been caught with a girl in my car before as well. In Milwaukee, I had scooped a little spinner of a BSW and she was not even out working (although they are ALWAYS working if they are in the life). At any rate, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and wouldn't you know it we passed LEO in an SUV going the opposite direction. Well, I looked back and that motherlover busted a U as quick as shit and hit his lights. I immediately had my pants done up and told ole girl to sit up. Now they pulled me over and stated he saw her giving me head (very doubtful that he ACTUALLY saw this). I stated she freaked when she saw the cops and ducked down in the front seat. LOL. Anyway, they had separated us and started asking questions. I simply said I picked her up as she was walking out of Walgreens where I had just stopped at, which in fact was the truth! Come to find out. She was a known prostitute. Lucky me. So this chick starts spouting off that I forced her into the car and threatened her with a weapon. I couldn't believe it. I consented to a search of my car which turned up nothing and stated how would I force her into the car. Long story short. The female cop did not believe me and was giving me big shit. The Sergeant didn't believe me but the chick did not admit to accepting money or that she was giving me head. Thus, they had nothing on which to hold me. They let me go with a warning and told me they had better not see me on the streets in that area again that day / night. I quickly hurried up on my way before they changed their minds or the BSW changed her story. They still had her on the curb as I was pulling away. Just imagine had she had dope on her and decided to throw it under the seat or something. I would have been FUCKED. My personal preference is to avoid contact with LEO, period. I tend not to draw attention to myself and I don't keep driving up and down the same streets. I will loop back around using side streets and will not even go back if I notice LEO parked and watching the drag. I do not discuss $$$ and I typically don't do the LE checks until I am at least two or three blocks away. I also do not talk through the windows. Typically the girls will try to get in as soon as they approach your car. I always only unlock the front passenger door and all other doors are locked. I usually try to get the girl's real name as a precaution if we do get pulled over. Better if you know each other's name just so you can have a more believable story if you try to say you have recently become friends or just met that day. Anyway. The rules of engagement on this site are pretty solid and you can never be too careful.
    While cruising on Sully, I spotted a good looking WSW and made a wrong on to a one way street. As a rookie monger, I was not aware that Uncle Leo was passively monitoring the area. I don't know where they came from, three LEO cars surrounded me. The first question I was asked "Did you know this is a one way street?" I said I did not know (honest answer). Then they asked me "Where are you from?" By this time they figured I am not originally from here. I felt offended and shot back (instinctively)"What do you mean?" He then said,"where do you live?" I told him and he asked me "what are you doing here?" I was not prepared for this. Although I thought of saying "I am supposed to meet my friends here" but in stead I said I am looking for a friend. He looked at me and said "Quit looking for your girl friend and go home." I could not believe they let me go. I attributed my freedom to a divine intervention.

  5. #4971

    Early this morning

    I hit Cleveland Avenue very early this morning before the sun came up. There were a few BSW out and at least one or two WSW on Cleveland. I did the usual tour. I did spot a TGTBT BSW with a nice fat ass and who actually looked damn good. I tried to get her attention but I am not sure if I got her attention or if she was scared off by LEO that came up right behind me. I had my lights off and they did not stop and nor did they seem to pay me any attention as they dipped down a side street right behind me. I am very thankful now that the BSW did not come over. We would have been stone cold in the crosshairs for sure. At any rate, I sat there for a minute longer and then dipped around the block and hit it back up North on another street. I saw the same TGTBT BSW by the gas station at Weber and Cleveland about 15-20 minutes later. I almost picked up a BSW but couldn't get a good look to make sure it wasnt a hebeshebe. That BSW had on a leopard print outfit. I ended up trying to go back and see if the WSW I saw was still out but she was nowhere to be seen. So, the sun was starting to rise and I decided to call it a morning and head back to get ready for work. I may be out again soon to see if I can find the BSW with the nice ass. I definitely wanted to gt at that ass.

    Be safe and happy hunting!

  6. #4970

    No slowing down

    I've been out west just about the whole day today and it seems like bussisness as usuall. High counts of SW along the 500. Had a visit with one of columbus's local stars last night. Visited with Shannon. Found a new a WSW Gianna. SShes a high 7. Could have been higher, but she is a former user and still has marks. She's a former dancer and body is thick in all the right places. Visited her twice today. 1st time she gave a rushed BBBJ. 2nd visit CBJ and ck9. Will visit with her again. Sherri is on a county vacation.

  7. #4969

    Outstanding Vid

    That was an awesome video. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am going to forward it to several friends I have.

    I too have noticed a 'drastic' reduction in the possibilities on the Sully / Broad loop. I think I am just going to spend a little more times in my travels in other cities for awhile until things settle down a little more.

    Good Luck and Be careful out there!

    Aaron.

    In that regard, I offer up some education. From the Flex Your Rights group Is this video:

    BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

    http://youtu.be/yqMjMPlXzdA

    The whole video is about 45-minutes long and worth watching. The first 22 or so minutes probably particular to those driving the street.

    In fact, it looks like those who HAVE reportedly encountered LE could learn a thing or two from the video. As in both cases the gents needlessly consented to searches of their vehicles. Once again. Human nature at work."I have done nothing wrong. So go ahead and search." Face it LE are trained to turn human nature against you. Watch the video and understand how to respond and not fall into the human nature traps.

    The search LE is doing has nothing to do with whatever excuse they used to pull you over and everything to do with trying to find a felony to pin on you. Another key item to remember is that there is a legal concept know as "constructive possession." Loosely stated. IF an occupant of an auto drops some illegal substance that is found in a search of your car. Unless the owner (person who dropped the stuff) cops to possession. EVERYONE in the car can Be arrested for possession of the substance.

    So take a look at the video. It is a great resource for hobbyists. And gives tools so there is no need to be afraid to drive the streets nor be a nice guy and consent to a search.

    Good Luck![/QUOTE]

  8. #4968

    Keshia

    Picked up Keshia, BSW on clevat24th.

    She was asking the time, I said hop in.

    Too bad for me (& her) , during the cop check I blew a load up her nose.

    She asked for a benjamin, gave her a Jackson & dropped her off.

    A lot of 50 out tonight.

    Stay safe

  9. #4967

    Just for the record

    I have looked up the tickets of about 70 or so SW's. I do have names and birthdates for those I have looked up. I chose not to look up those that were in my opinion not "attractive" judging by height and weight. That being said. I have run across two SW's thus far that were charged with "Contagion" which in my mind must be fairly serious. This is two out of about 70 but still. I know we cannot divulge personal info but PM me and I will tell you.

    MKE1

  10. #4966

    LE and Pull Overs

    Nice discussion here and discussion is awareness that helps all of us.

    Now as to CPD using SW as informants. Well maybe not, or not yet. But as Shadow1 and Rick2000 recounts it does and has happened elsewhere. I too had a buddy that got nicked in a similar scenario. A girl he had dated a number of times called him up to pick her up. They met, she got in and no sooner than he started to pull away from the curb, SWAT surrounded him. Yeah, he was charged with solicitation, yeah it was trumped up, but clearly he was set up as she walked away as he was being cuffed. So it happens. Maybe CPD are too nice? Or haven't figured this one out yet? But to put down other's experiences and think it won't happen here..... well..... Seems to negate the Boy Scout Motto.

    Just because a charge is trumped up, doesn't mean LE can't or won't do it. This isn't the Land of Oz. The point to remember...... Most guys who get caught and pulled over by LE are not like those who posted here. Most of them "give it up", run their mouth and admit to a crime, even when not directly observed by LE. I still maintain that the odds are in LE's favor of getting a confession and that is why they bother to pull over guys with known SWs in the car. Some high percentage of the time (90%), one or the other party gives it up and provides the convicting evidence!

    Sure, the confident ones can jump up and down on the board and say that isn't legal, correct or right (it isn't) or the cops can't arrest you for a crime you didn't commit. But if they do, one has to hire attorney and fight in court. Not only does it cost a bunch of money to get these over-steps by LE corrected, in the mean time one's reputation is stained. Especially with so much data online these days. So it is better to do as Buckeyefanatic and Milwaukee1 demonstrated - you got to have your wits about you and you got to know how to talk to LE.

    So it is not a fear of driving the street. No not at all. But if one is not prepared for an encounter with LE on each outing.

    In that regard, I offer up some education. From the Flex Your Rights group is this video:

    BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

    http://youtu.be/yqMjMPlXzdA

    The whole video is about 45-minutes long and worth watching. The first 22 or so minutes probably particular to those driving the street.

    In fact, it looks like those who HAVE reportedly encountered LE could learn a thing or two from the video. As in both cases the gents needlessly consented to searches of their vehicles. Once again..... Human nature at work. "I have done nothing wrong. So go ahead and search." Face it LE are trained to turn human nature against you. Watch the video and understand how to respond and not fall into the human nature traps.

    The search LE is doing has nothing to do with whatever excuse they used to pull you over and everything to do with trying to find a felony to pin on you. Another key item to remember is that there is a legal concept know as "constructive possession." Loosely stated...... IF an occupant of an auto drops some illegal substance that is found in a search of your car...... unless the owner (person who dropped the stuff) cops to possession..... EVERYONE in the car can be arrested for possession of the substance.

    So take a look at the video. It is a great resource for hobbyists. And gives tools so there is no need to be afraid to drive the streets nor be a nice guy and consent to a search.

    Good Luck!

  11. #4965

    Fake reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Petzel  [View Original Post]
    Yor are wrong they can give you tickets for dring around in a drug or red light district. It's call blocking. In new York if you drive up then back and then up they will pull you over and give you ticket. 3 times is the charm. With cameras on sully and main I am sure they could prove ther case. I know Ohio has it because I have been pull over for that too. 2nd they can't just pull you over for no reason and just check you out. So if you pulled over they can in theory give you a ticket for what they pull you over for. Most of the time it is bullshit reason like we say you come close to center lane, or U-turned and went to the center lane not curb lane.
    They done that to me before, came up with a fake reason to pull me over. I had spotted them earilier and knew that they were gona come and stop me and sure enough they did.

  12. #4964

    Pulled over with girl in the car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Ranger  [View Original Post]
    All you people are to nervous and jumpy about the law. They have to be able to prove you are doing something wrong to issue you a ticket. I have rode around all night and got pulled over dozens of times. You have the right to drive up and down rodes all day and night as long as your plates, license and insurance are legit. They can't threaten you for cruising. If you get pulled over don't get nervous. Just tell them your out ridin around. Don't let the police intimidate you. They are here to protect you not harass you. You might think I'm cocky but I know my rights and will not be intimidated.
    I hear you in that guys are probably nervous as hell to be pulled over. Most people are nervous when they are doing something they know could potentially get them in trouble. At any rate, I recommend being cooperative with respect to how you communicate. Obviously you don't want to tell a lie in which you may get caught but at the same time, you don't want to allude to what you are really out on the streets doing. I have been caught with a girl in my car before as well. In Milwaukee, I had scooped a little spinner of a BSW and she was not even out working (although they are ALWAYS working if they are in the life). At any rate, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and wouldn't you know it we passed LEO in an SUV going the opposite direction. Well, I looked back and that motherlover busted a U as quick as shit and hit his lights. I immediately had my pants done up and told ole girl to sit up. Now they pulled me over and stated he saw her giving me head (very doubtful that he ACTUALLY saw this). I stated she freaked when she saw the cops and ducked down in the front seat. LOL. Anyway, they had separated us and started asking questions. I simply said I picked her up as she was walking out of Walgreens where I had just stopped at, which in fact was the truth! Come to find out. She was a known prostitute. Lucky me. So this chick starts spouting off that I forced her into the car and threatened her with a weapon. I couldn't believe it. I consented to a search of my car which turned up nothing and stated how would I force her into the car. Long story short. The female cop did not believe me and was giving me big shit. The Sergeant didn't believe me but the chick did not admit to accepting money or that she was giving me head. Thus, they had nothing on which to hold me. They let me go with a warning and told me they had better not see me on the streets in that area again that day / night. I quickly hurried up on my way before they changed their minds or the BSW changed her story. They still had her on the curb as I was pulling away. Just imagine had she had dope on her and decided to throw it under the seat or something. I would have been FUCKED. My personal preference is to avoid contact with LEO, period. I tend not to draw attention to myself and I don't keep driving up and down the same streets. I will loop back around using side streets and will not even go back if I notice LEO parked and watching the drag. I do not discuss $$$ and I typically don't do the LE checks until I am at least two or three blocks away. I also do not talk through the windows. Typically the girls will try to get in as soon as they approach your car. I always only unlock the front passenger door and all other doors are locked. I usually try to get the girl's real name as a precaution if we do get pulled over. Better if you know each other's name just so you can have a more believable story if you try to say you have recently become friends or just met that day. Anyway. The rules of engagement on this site are pretty solid and you can never be too careful.

  13. #4963

    Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Ranger  [View Original Post]
    All you people are to nervous and jumpy about the law. They have to be able to prove you are doing something wrong to issue you a ticket. I have rode around all night and got pulled over dozens of times. You have the right to drive up and down rodes all day and night as long as your plates, license and insurance are legit. They can't threaten you for cruising. If you get pulled over don't get nervous. Just tell them your out ridin around. Don't let the police intimidate you. They are here to protect you not harass you. You might think I'm cocky but I know my rights and will not be intimidated.
    Yor are wrong they can give you tickets for dring around in a drug or red light district. It's call blocking. In new York if you drive up then back and then up they will pull you over and give you ticket. 3 times is the charm. With cameras on sully and main I am sure they could prove ther case. I know Ohio has it because I have been pull over for that too. 2nd they can't just pull you over for no reason and just check you out. So if you pulled over they can in theory give you a ticket for what they pull you over for. Most of the time it is bullshit reason like we say you come close to center lane, or U-turned and went to the center lane not curb lane.

  14. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Ranger  [View Original Post]
    All you people are to nervous and jumpy about the law. They have to be able to prove you are doing something wrong to issue you a ticket. I have rode around all night and got pulled over dozens of times. You have the right to drive up and down rodes all day and night as long as your plates, license and insurance are legit. They can't threaten you for cruising. If you get pulled over don't get nervous. Just tell them your out ridin around. Don't let the police intimidate you. They are here to protect you not harass you. You might think I'm cocky but I know my rights and will not be intimidated.
    Holy shit! What an awesome post. You hit the nail on the head, dude. These guys think they can get arrested for driving. The fact is, even if you get pulled over, you don't have to even talk to the cops! When they press you for answers, be polite, but firm; you don't want to talk. Don't lie or give them BS excuses or get into an argument. Just say you don't feel like talking, or having your car searched.

    These guys also assume anytime they see a girl who isn't a butt ugly skank, she must be undercover. This is how I found out the legendary Jenny from Toledo. The cowardly mongers would see her and pass her by, while I swooped and give her my load. They also assume if they see one cop out, or a cop talking to a couple black kids, there must be a sting operation.

  15. #4961

    Oldie but goodie looking for new friends

    Sr members only contact.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0002.jpg
Views:	1480
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	199067

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg
Views:	1030
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	199068

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	950
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	199069

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0005.jpg
Views:	961
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	199070

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0006.jpg
Views:	1397
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	199071

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0007.jpg
Views:	1038
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	199072

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0010.jpg
Views:	1199
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	199073

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape