Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 17249
-
09-12-12 12:11 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 61Pulled over with girl in the car.
I hear you in that guys are probably nervous as hell to be pulled over. Most people are nervous when they are doing something they know could potentially get them in trouble. At any rate, I recommend being cooperative with respect to how you communicate. Obviously you don't want to tell a lie in which you may get caught but at the same time, you don't want to allude to what you are really out on the streets doing. I have been caught with a girl in my car before as well. In Milwaukee, I had scooped a little spinner of a BSW and she was not even out working (although they are ALWAYS working if they are in the life). At any rate, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and wouldn't you know it we passed LEO in an SUV going the opposite direction. Well, I looked back and that motherlover busted a U as quick as shit and hit his lights. I immediately had my pants done up and told ole girl to sit up. Now they pulled me over and stated he saw her giving me head (very doubtful that he ACTUALLY saw this). I stated she freaked when she saw the cops and ducked down in the front seat. LOL. Anyway, they had separated us and started asking questions. I simply said I picked her up as she was walking out of Walgreens where I had just stopped at, which in fact was the truth! Come to find out. She was a known prostitute. Lucky me. So this chick starts spouting off that I forced her into the car and threatened her with a weapon. I couldn't believe it. I consented to a search of my car which turned up nothing and stated how would I force her into the car. Long story short. The female cop did not believe me and was giving me big shit. The Sergeant didn't believe me but the chick did not admit to accepting money or that she was giving me head. Thus, they had nothing on which to hold me. They let me go with a warning and told me they had better not see me on the streets in that area again that day / night. I quickly hurried up on my way before they changed their minds or the BSW changed her story. They still had her on the curb as I was pulling away. Just imagine had she had dope on her and decided to throw it under the seat or something. I would have been FUCKED. My personal preference is to avoid contact with LEO, period. I tend not to draw attention to myself and I don't keep driving up and down the same streets. I will loop back around using side streets and will not even go back if I notice LEO parked and watching the drag. I do not discuss $$$ and I typically don't do the LE checks until I am at least two or three blocks away. I also do not talk through the windows. Typically the girls will try to get in as soon as they approach your car. I always only unlock the front passenger door and all other doors are locked. I usually try to get the girl's real name as a precaution if we do get pulled over. Better if you know each other's name just so you can have a more believable story if you try to say you have recently become friends or just met that day. Anyway. The rules of engagement on this site are pretty solid and you can never be too careful.
Originally Posted by Street Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-12 10:11 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 98Tickets
Yor are wrong they can give you tickets for dring around in a drug or red light district. It's call blocking. In new York if you drive up then back and then up they will pull you over and give you ticket. 3 times is the charm. With cameras on sully and main I am sure they could prove ther case. I know Ohio has it because I have been pull over for that too. 2nd they can't just pull you over for no reason and just check you out. So if you pulled over they can in theory give you a ticket for what they pull you over for. Most of the time it is bullshit reason like we say you come close to center lane, or U-turned and went to the center lane not curb lane.
Originally Posted by Street Ranger
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-12 23:44 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 1622Holy shit! What an awesome post. You hit the nail on the head, dude. These guys think they can get arrested for driving. The fact is, even if you get pulled over, you don't have to even talk to the cops! When they press you for answers, be polite, but firm; you don't want to talk. Don't lie or give them BS excuses or get into an argument. Just say you don't feel like talking, or having your car searched.
Originally Posted by Street Ranger
[View Original Post]
These guys also assume anytime they see a girl who isn't a butt ugly skank, she must be undercover. This is how I found out the legendary Jenny from Toledo. The cowardly mongers would see her and pass her by, while I swooped and give her my load. They also assume if they see one cop out, or a cop talking to a couple black kids, there must be a sting operation.
-
09-11-12 21:36 #4961
-
09-11-12 18:05 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 39To nervous
All you people are to nervous and jumpy about the law. They have to be able to prove you are doing something wrong to issue you a ticket. I have rode around all night and got pulled over dozens of times. You have the right to drive up and down rodes all day and night as long as your plates, license and insurance are legit. They can't threaten you for cruising. If you get pulled over don't get nervous. Just tell them your out ridin around. Don't let the police intimidate you. They are here to protect you not harass you. You might think I'm cocky but I know my rights and will not be intimidated.
-
09-11-12 15:36 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 553It's not a guarantee that if you get pulled over with an SW in the car that you're going to get a ticket. So long as they don't catch you in the act, and you're a fast talker (with no prior record) , you can talk your way out of it.
Originally Posted by Rick2000
[View Original Post]
A few years back I got a call from Nikki (who has since disappeared from the Streets) to come and pick her up near the Dairy Queen on Sullivant. I drive up there, and she's standing there with a friend. Now, I'd gotten together with Nikki plenty of times, so I didn't mind giving the friend a quick ride, and dropping her off at one of the side streets. We pull up to the street, and both Nikki and her friend jump out, to do a quick buy at a house nearby. I explain that I'm going to go and circle the block, and I'll be back in 5-10 minutes, as I don't like waiting outside a potential crime scene. I pull back up, and both get back in. We drive away from the house, and light immediately come on behind me. I'm doing the "oh fuck" thing in my head, and the girls are as well. Nikki swallows the drugs she bought (As did the other girl) , as I'm pulling over. Cops come up, and ask us what we're doing. I give the standard bs answer that Nikki was a girl I met in a bar a previous night, and she'd called and asked me to give her and her friend a ride before we went out for the night.
I'm a standard middle class white guy, so I get grilled with the usual "do you know what part of town this is?" and I pull a very jittery "no, I don't" And start glancing around all nervous. The cops, I'm sure, knew what I was doing down in that part of town but they couldn't prove anything. They ask to search my car. As I knew the girls swallowed the drugs, and I wanted to prove I had nothing to hide, I gave them the go ahead. They pretty much went through my car with a fine tooth comb. After they didn't find anything, they let me and Nikki go (Nikki had priors for prostitution, but nothing current). The other girl, though, had an outstanding warrant, so she got to stay with the cops, on a nice trip to jail. Nikki and I got the hell out of dodge, and drove to a much further motel before anything else.
Just goes to show, though, that even if you get pulled over. You aren't necessarily getting arrested. (Though I will agree, the odds aren't on your side). I've also been pulled over by a cop that thought I was driving suspicious in that area, got out of that one without a ticket too. Ultimately though, if you get pulled over, and have to give some BS excuse, then after the cop lets you go, your fun is over for the night (at least in that part of town) , cause if the same cop sees you again on the same night after an excuse like "I was just getting gas and got turned around looking for 315".
-
09-11-12 12:05 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 1622Shadow1, this seems really unusual. Do you mind stating what the charge was? Using an actual SW would be dangerous, a hassle, and they could flake out or whatever at any time. I'm sorry, but this seems really far fetched. Perhaps you did not see her being handed a ticket?
From LE perspective, this is a LOT more trouble than what its worth, and the chances for something to wrong would be astronomical.
-
09-11-12 09:07 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 1451Use of informant
HD.
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
[View Original Post]
I guess I didn't explain completely.
The girl was never placed in the back seat of the car.
She stood there with her arms folded and the cops never talked to her.
She wasn't oblivious, she knew what was happening.
She never said a word when the cops light were turned on.
Any othe girl would sat "Damn" 'Oh shit" "Fudge" Something-but not her.
I agree she was no cop, but they didn't get a twofer.
She walked, and I got the ticket and car towed.
Yea, she wasn't a cop, but a SW.
Being used by the cops to get Johns.
C Love.
You want first hand experience.
I think I just showed ya.
If that ain't first hand experience, I don't know what is.
Be careful
-
09-10-12 23:18 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 32Whose your daddy?
Are you one of the Daddies?
Originally Posted by Drunken
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 16:06 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 1622Seriously, why would LE use mongers or SWs for use in sting operations? It would take too much risk / hassle. Shadow, they were probably tailing the girl, and since you picked her up they got a twofer. She was no cop and was oblivious to the whole thing.
-
09-10-12 16:02 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 2243Well Maybe
Was hoping to find someone with some insider knowledge of the system and get some facts for a basis rather than opinions or beliefs. I have seen cases where a John got jammed up, and was recruited to procure services at AMPs in order to prove illegal activity. Then swear out an affidavit. So perhaps the affidavit serves as "probably cause" for a search warrant and that allows investigators leeway to search and find the hard evidence they need for a conviction? Then again, perhaps my memory of the 'facts' is indeed flawed? But projecting that to the streets would be an interesting exercise and present a new risk to shoppers.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
That said, one makes good points about with regard to the SWs credibility in court and the credibility of the tactics. However, if anecdotal evidence from a buddy who is a PD is any indication. 95% of dudes caught with their pants down (so to speak) wave their 5th Amendment Rights, unknowingly, and confess their crimes. If anyone has ever watched an episode or two of Cops, one knows the guys sit there and run their mouth like they were talking to a buddy at the bar. Who needs "good evidence" when the perp confesses? But that is no accident. LE are specifically trained to get suspects talking and get them to confess. Using human nature and one's upbringing against them.
Second, I'd agree with the poster below. Who is going to spend the money to fight in court? Very few. Most just want it to "go away" as quickly and as quietly as possible and as such might plea out to something else.
My point is that one needs to consider potential LE tactics on the basis of what they might do, not what is 100% legal. So some LE Captain gets a hard-on for the hobby and decides he's gunna go rouge and clean up the streets? Perhaps he is getting pressure from the power structure? So what if he nabs 100 mongers using less than 100% iron clad tactics? 95% of the dudes confess in the squad car, another 3% plea out, but are guilty of "something" and 2 walk because of "bad evidence." Great success rate. Problem solved!
We can speculate all day. And that of course is all I have done here. Perhaps amongst the posters is one with particular knowledge?
-
09-10-12 16:01 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 47The police can ABSOLUTELY use a SW as a confidential informant. A number of years ago, I had a buddy who was just a regular citizen (not a cop or anything) who worked for the police buying drugs from street level pushers before giving the sign and the cops busting the guy. They can do ANYTHING within the law to catch someone breaking the rules, including using a known SW to get into cars and make deals. At the very least, getting pulled over in a known SW area with a known SW in your car will get you a loitering charge. Worst case is your SO will find out and leave you, take everything (except your car which the police already took) and you lose your job. They don't need a wire, they don't need any UC LEO, decoys, etc. They make deals all the time with all criminals, burglars, drug dealers, SW's, murderers, etc. IT is not something that is uncommon or illegal.
The grope test is a joke (as we all know I am sure). Grope a UC decoy and then you get a sexual assault charge added on to your list! Not a pleasant experience I imagine. Regardless, regarding the legality of using an actual SW, they can and do use them all of the time!
BE CAREFUL!
Originally Posted by Shadow1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 11:52 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 1451Use of informants
Granted, this happened in Denver, some years ago:
I did everything right (or so I thought)
Noticed the cute SW, and got eye contact.
Drove by agin to confirm eye contact and look for cop cars.
Stopped a half block down the street and turned off the lights, she came up to the car and got in.
Off we go, small conversation.
4 blocks later, the lights come on, I'm busted.
Car gets towed, I get a $500 ticket.
(you nay sayers, don't even start with the 'got to court' 'make em prove it' innocent till guilty'
Bullshit-guilty till innocent. Cops are always right in any court.)
She was standing by the cop car the entire time.
I had to walk home.
As I got half way down the street, she was walking right behind me.
As I walked a block from where I originally saw her, she was standing on the corner once again.
So, you tell me, can the cops use a SW to lure you in?
My guess is, they made a deal with her, to 'catch' X # of tricks to get her 'get out of jail free' card.
-
09-10-12 11:51 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 28Fun in Columbus
Found this lovely MILF named casie around the Easton mall. She gave a me look and a wave and I went to investigate a little further. Upon leo check we went to my hotel and BBBJ mish k-9. She dosnt have a phone at the moment so I was unable to get digit's. Anyone else know the name? Nice firm tities and a round ass. I would say 8 months prego. Will repeat again!
-
09-10-12 09:40 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 2952I do not believe the cops can use informants to bust someone. My guess is that they would use a wire if were to do so. The cop check would raise obvious issues. The other issue is that SW's are quite flakey so this would raise crediblity questions if they did show up to court.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






