Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    Women of Color are a rarity on the avenue. Mongers who date them and who are willing to post reviews are also rare. Finding a cute or attractive WOC on Old York Road or on Broadway over in Camden is an equally long tedious task. There must be a correlation between the number of available WOC swers and the number of mongers who seek them. It's probably a supply and demand causation. If there were more Equal Opportunity mongers, reporting their dates with Black and Hispanic SWers, there would be more WOC to be equal with. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aaliyah 6.jpg‎   Alberta 5.jpg‎   Annie 20.jpg‎   Carmen 11.jpg‎   Cynthia 59.jpg‎  

    Glenda - DATY.jpg‎   Grace 006.jpg‎   Lisa 5.jpg‎   Margarita 27.jpg‎   Marie 10.jpg‎  


  2. #4792

    Women or Color in the Philadelphia area (continues)

    The only real question, IMHO, is where are all of the Asian SWer providers? There is a substantial Asian population living near the Kensington Avenue stroll and in the neighborhoods surrounding Kensington. Why aren't there any Asian street providers? (SuperElouent's Kali Was most likely a UTR girl from CraigsList.)

    All of the social elements that provide us with white, Hispanic and Black providers are also available to Asians; so where are the Asian providers. They all cannot be hiding behind the closed doors of AMPs; or can they?

    In the pass 5 years I haven't even seen an ugly Asian streetwalker on Kensington Avenue. Why? Where are they?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marilyn 43.jpg‎   Miriaim 005.jpg‎   Nicoletta 002.jpg‎   Peaches 2.jpg‎   Queen 2.jpg‎  

    Tammy 13.jpg‎   The Sister 003.jpg‎   Tiffany 27.jpg‎   Tina 5.jpg‎  

  3. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    When one take two apples from the same branch we have to wonder if they will be the same flavor, texture, aroma, Polish. As with everything in life, there are some similarities and of course some differences. When we get what we think is the perfect apple we find there is another apple on the tree that is just as worthy of being perfect as the first.

    The same holds true for the girls on the Ave. Yes there are those that are better at what they do than others. It has been my very long experience that the end result is usually the same. That is what we are after, the moment when nothing else matters. If a girl accomplishes that goal then she has done her job. So when asked publicly which girl is better I have to say Jamey and Brittany are equal in performance, personality, conversation, and above all just making me feel good to be with them...

    I'm just an 'OL Gator
    Thanks Gator for putting it in words that even I can understand. When first faced with the question of which was better, I was a little shocked. I had never thought of girls quite this way. I had considered their differences or similarities; but, never which was the better choice. Yes, I have had some bad ones that I never want to see again. And sure, I have had some good ones whose friendship I'd love to renew. But; how does one decide between two good ones. How does one decide between two equally juicy apples hanging from the same tree at the same time? I guess if they are truly equals, it really doesn't matter. The only truly deciding factor is which one is in reach.

    CookyJar.

    PS: Lunch on you? That's a deal.

  4. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Gator,

    I got the above quote in a PM and found it almost impossible to reply.

    Would you like to take a shot at it?

    How about the rest of you? If you know both Brittany and Jamey, how would you compare them?

    CookyJar
    When one take two apples from the same branch we have to wonder if they will be the same flavor, texture, aroma, Polish. As with everything in life, there are some similarities and of course some differences. When we get what we think is the perfect apple we find there is another apple on the tree that is just as worthy of being perfect as the first.

    The same holds true for the girls on the Ave. Yes there are those that are better at what they do than others. It has been my very long experience that the end result is usually the same. That is what we are after, the moment when nothing else matters. If a girl accomplishes that goal then she has done her job. So when asked publicly which girl is better I have to say Jamey and Brittany are equal in performance, personality, conversation, and above all just making me feel good to be with them. Now my friend if you wish to know privately what my thoughts might be, well you know where to find me. I'd be happy to buy you lunch and we can discuss this. Best wishes CookyJar and to the rest of my friends stay safe and well. I'm just an 'OL Gator

  5. #4789

    Haters

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar. I hope that day never comes. I've stayed out of this up until now because you're a well established and respected member of this community and I'm a noob, but I have to say that the crap that's being posted here about you is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know what the haters think they have to gain in giving you a hard time. In reality, they're just make it worse for all of us. I suppose it's a public forum, but I'd have to question if what's happening to you doesn't border on being a threat, which if I'm not mistaken is against forum rules and besides that is just plain stupid. I hope the furor dies down quickly and we can get back to enjoying you enjoying the ladies of the K without drama.
    I hate the haters. LEO gave me a cel phone ticket while driving the other day. And my cel phone was in my pocket. He looked over at the teenager I had in the car and said. How old are You. This was after checking my I'd and writing the ticket.

    In hollyood the girls are more likely to get you hot water than LE or the haters. Be warned and be safe.

  6. #4788
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkuyamandla  [View Original Post]
    Did you get Brittany to take a shower? I always thought cleaning these girls up would be a good idea if you could do it. Like polishing metal.
    Back in the day, there was a senior member whose thing was taking the girls to his home and scrubbing them down in his shower.

    Cleanliness is a two way street. I sometimes wonder if their person hygiene is the reason some guys cannot get good service.

    CookyJar

  7. #4787

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Ever fantasize about doing it with a hot Porn Star, Escort or Club Dancer? Who knows? Maybe you have.

    CookyJar
    I have not seen you post up any black or mixed girls. This one is a dream. Guess I need to read some of your older posts

  8. #4786

    Brittany Some More

    [QUOTE=CookyJar; 1542545]When I suggested that another girl could join us, Brittany didn't hesitate for a moment.

    This is the best looking girl I have seen posted on this thread. You go dude!

    I don't have the time or nerves (the ones in hollywood can be a little whacked) to pursue the specific type of girls you seem to favor. But it makes me think about it.

  9. #4785

    Re: Jamey over Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Got to go with Jamey. She's great. Has a super personality.
    Yeah! You are right. Jamey has a great personality and a nice imagination to boot. She's a nice little dirty talker, if you like that type of thing (and I do). It takes an active imagination to take dirty talking beyond the boring, 'Fuck me, ' moaned by your average every day hooker. Jamey adds a little something extra, thus proving that intelligences, imagination and pussy are not strange bedfellows.

    However, there is something to be said about Brittany's naïveté, accommodating nature and clean feet.

    CookyJar

  10. #4784
    Did you get Brittany to take a shower? I always thought cleaning these girls up would be a good idea if you could do it. Like polishing metal.

  11. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Not to worry my friend. If I post them, they are available.

    I don't post UTR, BackPage or CraigsList girls. I use to ask the same question about some of the girls posted by a former member. It took me a while; but, I finally figured out why I could never run into certain girls he featured. Not all, but a few were not streetwalkers; they flew UTR on CraigsList.

    Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with acquiring girls from BackPage, CraigsList, Phone services or other sources. However; I believe that information should be included in any review posted on the girl.

    I found Brittany near Huntingdon Station. Finding her is just a matter of looking.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I suspect that I am not the only guy Brittany knows. I am the only guy who has taken the time and made the effort to post a review. Shame on the rest of you.
    Well, I will certainly be on the lookout (imagine the visual of me driving around with photo printouts.) and will share my experiences as well if I can find her.

  12. #4782

    Jamey over brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Gator,

    I got the above quote in a PM and found it almost impossible to reply.

    Would you like to take a shot at it?

    How about the rest of you? If you know both Brittany and Jamey, how would you compare them?

    CookyJar
    Got to go with Jamey. She's great. Has a super personality.

  13. #4781

    Brittany or Jamey?

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXXXXX
    You mind giving me an opinion? Between Brittany and Jamey (both from your recent post) which girl would you recommend more?
    Gator,

    I got the above quote in a PM and found it almost impossible to reply.

    Would you like to take a shot at it?

    How about the rest of you? If you know both Brittany and Jamey, how would you compare them?

    CookyJar

  14. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Damn, CJ, where do you find a sweetie like this…
    Not to worry my friend. If I post them, they are available.

    I don't post UTR, BackPage or CraigsList girls. I use to ask the same question about some of the girls posted by a former member. It took me a while; but, I finally figured out why I could never run into certain girls he featured. Not all, but a few were not streetwalkers; they flew UTR on CraigsList.

    Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with acquiring girls from BackPage, CraigsList, Phone services or other sources. However; I believe that information should be included in any review posted on the girl.

    I found Brittany near Huntingdon Station. Finding her is just a matter of looking.

    CookyJar

    PS: I suspect that I am not the only guy Brittany knows. I am the only guy who has taken the time and made the effort to post a review. Shame on the rest of you.

  15. #4779

    Brittany – An Exceptional Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I said Brittany had luscious kissable lips; I was talking about her mouth.

    My second date with Brittany (That's how she spells her name) , was fabulous. It started out with Brittany being even more accommodating than she was on our first date. It ended up with another girl joining in.

    CookyJar
    Ok I hope all those that pay attention notice Brittany's clean feet. To some that matters. I have been fortunate enough to date her. You can take it from me if you desire she can get Kenso Feet as quickly as she may have to. To all that are interested she is a very nice and accommodating young woman. Very pleasing and and wonderful to be with. Great Job CookyJar. But its hard to mess up when you are working on a canvas as nice as she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape