Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 12069
-
09-11-12 17:27 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 32127 / wi
Is the bar still there and a hotspot for decent talent? Any best times?
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-12 14:34 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 270The black girls are very hit and miss, when you get a good one, you leave very happy, but it does seem like they are getting to be to much of a hassle. I think they fuck with white guys more so then black dudes, because some of the black mongers, give me raving reviews, and when I see one, its a constant hassle and negotiation. My personal favorite is when they blow you for a minute or so and they say you take to long, they need more money. Thats why I no longer prepay them. You have to be carefull thougt, they seem to all be carring knifes, shanks, screw drivers, etc. I am more leary about picking up a white girl on the north loop then a black girl on either loop.
Originally Posted by Mucsea
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-12 09:37 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 2814That bar is named the Leprechaun. Been there for years and years.
Originally Posted by StevinYoas
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-12 00:27 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 130Dawn
I went out on Sunday evening. I almost always stay south loop. Well, low and behold the south loop was dead. Except a few tore up looking BSW. Not my cup of tea. I thought what the hell and went north loop. In which I never venture too. IMO if your white and you go there I just feel you stick out like flies on rice. Plus I don't care for black girls.
Back on point. I went up lisbon and BAM a decent looking white girl in white spandex. Spinner type! I do some recon. Looks like no LEO sting. I do my drive by and make eye contact. I pull on side street. She follows and jumps right in. We drive off and do LEO check. I ask her name she says Dawn. I said I've read things about you online. She said " yeah people are happy I'm back" LOL. She said she won't be around long. Also, said she is from up north.
Dawn was very friendly and to a certain degree could hold a conversation. Her body is pretty nice from what I saw. Nice little butt, small tits. She gives a very nice bbjcimws. Overall very nice experience. I'm pretty picky as well. This one I would repeat. My ratings are all based on SWer. Looks 8, body 9, personality / service 10. No rush! First SWer I got digits from. Seniors feel free to pm me for digits.
Mucsea
-
09-10-12 21:26 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 141No SW's for me
New to this site. This is my first post so bare with me. I don't do the SW thing. All I see are trans or very low quality gals. Had better luck in bars. Forgot the name of it, but had luck in a small bar on 27th & WI next to the pool hall. Not high quality, but found a few decent selections.
-
09-10-12 20:07 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 43Lisbon in the 30s
About 5:25 pm today I was cruising down Lisbon in the 30s (one of my favorite locations now that the South Loop seems so dead) and saw a tall, shapely BSW on the sidewalk. I turned around at 27th, and by the time I got back to her, Uncle LEO was there. They weren't cuffing her, but seemed to be interviewing her and taking notes. That or writing her a ticket. Either way, it seemed a bit odd to me. I circled around via North (several BSWs were there in the 30s and 20s, but none looked good enough to pull over for with LEO nearby) and approached her for a third time. Yes, there she was still talking to them, and one still taking notes. She wasn't seriously disturbed by whatever the conversation was, which was even more weird. If she was undercover LEO, they wouldn't be talking to her in the open. And I'm pretty sure I've seen her before in the same area. There were definitely some "looks" coming from some BSWs around 29th, but it was almost in direct line of sight from the aforementioned LEO. It was definitely too close for comfort, so I went home unsatisfied.
-
09-10-12 19:35 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 822No hat, thin with tattoos
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 17:32 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 70Roxy?
Hey gents!
Been mostly seeing a regular girls lately, but have gotten the street itch anedhave been out cruising. Been very disappointed to say the least, its as sparse and as low quality as I can remember in my nearly 10 yrs of partaking in this fine hobby. Got a pretty crappy BJ from Kyla couple weeks back, found her on GF. Small brunette spinner, not super personable and I won't repeat.
I was on north side last week and ran into Roxy. A super attractive BSW, young, large perky C cups small waist and very juicy ass. She had problems with protocol on how to talk through the window but eventually she figured it out. Her body is great 8/9 on any scale and her face is cute, we went to her place cause I wanted FS. .6 got it done but I soon regretted it. Totally uninspired, bad CBJ, followed by limp missionary and complaining that I wouldn't DATY. I finished quick ans got out of there in a hurry. I wouldn't recommend even though she is so attractive. I used to have such great luck on the NS but lately it has been terrible, especially with the younger black girls. As much fun as fucking some of my regular girls is part of what makes this so fun is " the hunt" so despite some bad luck I will still be out.
Seen a lot of LE so be smart and be safe,
Flip
-
09-10-12 15:08 #1576Senior Member

Posts: 763"Was Tracy a thin dark haired cutie wearing a hat? She and I have been phone tag and I want to see her soon."
Originally Posted by Chicago Monger
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 09:00 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 822Was visiting your town and took a look around. Seems to be a few WSW and hsw out there. Pick up Tracy on G and 13th. Very easy going. The prices are a lot lower here then by me. .4 anything goes pretty much. Might have to take another trip up
-
09-10-12 08:21 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 297Sounds like the Dawn I know also, She has all the right parts and knows how to use them.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-12 21:01 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 101Mercie
Saw mercie tonight need money, have digits
-
09-09-12 14:44 #1572Banned Member

Posts: 12389-8-12 run
Called up Alexis (thanks to CM and other Seniors for giving / confirming her digits) 2nd date. Had a little bit of drama this time with this wh0re. Drop me to the quick stop at 24th and 2 blocks up of wells.
Then drop me back off at brown and 27th to drop off keys. Started the deed on the way to this destination. And she fukin walks out to drop off the keys. On the way back I parked in the middle of some dark street and drove her head with my hands till I blew a load. F-ing you cannot treat these girls right. I did give senior's name and would hate to have it traced back to him. Sayin your bud was F-ed up. But bad bad fukin attitude these wh0res have at times. And then she could not find the door handle on fordfocus to spit out. And I'm like its rite there girl.
-
09-09-12 08:26 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 195Dawn II
There must be 2 white Dawns working the North loop. The one I posted about recently and knew about 4 years ago has very dark hair and definitely has the correct female parts.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-12 00:22 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 1434BSW in the rain
I picked up Rochelle tonight on National in the rain. She is an older, I'll guess 40s BSW. She did a nice BBBJCIM for. 3. She would have taken less, but I felt sorry for her out in the rain. Her attitude was great and she took directions well. She's got some nice tits and her ass felt good as I squeezed it while she worked on me. She's kind of tall and has a few extra pounds, but not bad.
What really impressed me is she actually had an umbrella. I figured she must be smarter than the average SW, so I took a chance. I was about to give up because I didn't think I'd find anyone in the rain. I got digits and she said she can host at her apartment near 27th and National. She said she will host an FS session for. 4.










Reply With Quote




