Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 17249
-
09-10-12 09:26 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 2243Jammed up - As decoys?
Yeah, well the fix to that is NEVER talk money until you have pulled away from the curb and made a few turns to make sure no one is following you. No way LE is going to risk a decoy's safety by letting her ride along for a while. Yeah, I know they use GPS tracking with bait cars, but the risk to an officer is too great. Anything could happen by the time they get there.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
Now the only other question is - Can LE use "informants" to get in your car, drive off and make the deal? Seems like AMPs have gotten busted as a jammed up gent acts as an informant or decoy and procures the services in an AMP, then swears out an affidavit which the LE uses to bust the AMP. If that works with the AMPs, why not flip some of the recently jammed up ladies to do the same?
Anyone know the technicalities here?
-
09-10-12 02:52 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 153Well in light recent development in the CO, I made a trip over to Springfield yesterday and was surprised to see its alive and well there. Spotted 4 WSW in less than 5 minutes. 3 of them were 8s on SW scale. I gave Maria a a ride thick young chick with long brunette, she said it has dry out. She was glad that I picked her up, easy to get along with. Got digits for return call. On way back drove down Sully just to compare, saw nothing out at all.
-
09-10-12 01:10 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 2952There is a 99% chance that the SW was lying to you about decoys getting and driving off with a guy. I have never seen a confirmed story where a decoy will do this. There are rare occasions where LE will run a sting and the decoy cop will get in the car. LE then busts the poor guy before he drives off. I have seen this on COP's episode in Vegas.
Originally Posted by Escape
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-12 20:15 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 1622She is full of shit. This has never happened before, doesn't happen now, and will never, ever happen.
Originally Posted by Escape
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-12 19:39 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 72After the crackdown
I was in the area Sat. And the presence of Leo was impressive. I eventually found a working girl who told me that almost all of the working girls in the bottoms have been arrested. She only knew of 3 girls that were left out. The most alarming thing was she told me the Leo ladies will get in the car with you then get pulled over to make the bust. As far as I have heard it's a new tactic designed to get the mongers.
I still practice I just haven't posted in a while.
Recently I have met Jesse who I no longer can find and Samantha (not sure of the name)
E
-
09-09-12 17:05 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 643Friday Night Sulli 500
Saw only two SWs in an hour's worth of laps around the 500. Got a little desperate with all the LEO sitting in side streets and in dark shadows (with radar / laser guns pointed at traffic). So I decided to hit up Backpage and snagged Casey for a body rub. Had the usual for the usual.
-
09-09-12 11:48 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 51Its Majik
Greetings I'ts Mikey, Been working out west ever hear the ole sayin never eat where you shit? Well if you have seen me out on W Broad I'm not mongerin, with the cassino goin up LEO are on the loose out west here's my advice take a stroll down south to refugee Road and back, down high up parsons you WILL SCORE! She may not be beautiful but as a bonus she may pop out her teeth. I hit fri and sat all for a mear 40 thats less than one night at the club.
-
09-08-12 15:25 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 1451Candy
Was out for a little while last night on cleve.
Didn't see much.
I've been looking for Miranda, but every time I see her I'm with my GF.
Didn't see her last night.
Saw a tallish older BSW near 17th and Cleve.
She tried to flag me down but little willie wasn't excited so passed.
Saw who I thought was Tina, and passed.
Drove by again and she got frantic.
Stopped to tell her I was just cruizin and not dating and it wasn't Tina.
Said her name was Candy and she loved me.
I couldn't recall till she said Candace and she lived on 12th.
This is the one Ironman likes, and a few others have dated once (not to repeat)
My first time with her ws mediocore.
Scond time was a waste.
This time, we'll see.
She actually looked pretty nice.
(She looks better with he clothes on)
Nice wig, nice spagetti top and she pulled out her deflated 33B's.
Tight jeans that held in that tight ass.
(she has severe scaring on her big pouchy stomach)
Parked and told her my meds were kicking my ass, or moreso hindering me from getting hard.
She sid she could, and did.
Just a basic BBBJTCCIM for $20 in the front seat.
Wanted a tip but I insisted that's all I had (I emptied my wallett erlier to show I ain't got no money)
Oh, and it was her Birthday.
She was unaware of any busts in the Cleve area.
Said she never went to the W side.
So, not a wste, but not fulfilled.
Maybe I'll find something else tonite.
-
09-08-12 01:05 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 152Lite crowd to pick from
Cruised broad & sullivant, seemed like there just wasn't the ladies to choose from. Perhaps due to the round up earlier this week.
Too a spin to Main, notice several with their handlers right near by on several corners. Got a wave from two at the church, when I went around, someone else picked these BSW's up.
Stay safe
-
09-07-12 13:09 #4940Regular Member

Posts: 9There still out there
I go out almost nightly and there has only been a few times I saw no one. The normal hot spots are a bit low on talent now but I still caught a couple last night around 10. I was about 30 years older than I like so it was a no go but the other was a cute young gal named Crystal, nice body decent oral skills.
-
09-07-12 09:42 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 1622I drove down the usual spots last night at 8 am. Made a couple various stops at bars, old friends' houses, things like that. Finally at 10 pm, at Broad and Burgess I found an attractive WSW. Misty says she is 25. Medium light brown hair, slender build, small tits. Went to a place she suggested, which I would be hesitant to go to again. Got BBBJ and BBFSCIP for 30. Dropped her back off.
By the convenience store. A lot of cops were out. Picked up the Busted paper, noticed Whitney's pic. She didn't seem very thrilled in the photo.
-
09-07-12 02:53 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 416Easter egg hunt
A little surprizing to see how many SW were out along broad and still in the area thats been hot. Some you had to do a little searching for, others still out in the open. I did drive by some one who appeared to get caught with a girl in the car, unkown the real reason why they were stopped for.
I did find a dark haired WSW Amanda over on shully. She had a good place to use. I got BBBJCIM / spit. BJ skills were low, but she got the job done.
-
09-06-12 11:29 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 39Update
On the news last night they stated they have arrested almost 50 hookers / hoes and are going to be going after the jons heavily now. Watch your asses!
-
09-06-12 08:23 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 29Nada!
I was out yesterday doing the sully loop and saw nothing! Not one SW. Very disappointing. Didn't see that much LE, but they must be slowing the action down.
-
09-06-12 00:16 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 416Dee Dee
Can't remember if I've seen her before or not. She's an older BSW that was on see-ave this afternoon. She had on a dress and some black hills. Nothing else on under the dress and she had been drinking. On the ride she couldn't wait to get out of her clothes. Only problem was when I find a spot to go to, she kept freaking out. So I had a little rolling CBJ with her before I dropped her off. She kept tryin to tell me her number, but I wasn't caring to get it.










Reply With Quote





