Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 17258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4958
    Shadow1, this seems really unusual. Do you mind stating what the charge was? Using an actual SW would be dangerous, a hassle, and they could flake out or whatever at any time. I'm sorry, but this seems really far fetched. Perhaps you did not see her being handed a ticket?

    From LE perspective, this is a LOT more trouble than what its worth, and the chances for something to wrong would be astronomical.

  2. #4957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1451

    Use of informant

    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, why would LE use mongers or SWs for use in sting operations? It would take too much risk / hassle. Shadow, they were probably tailing the girl, and since you picked her up they got a twofer. She was no cop and was oblivious to the whole thing.
    HD.

    I guess I didn't explain completely.

    The girl was never placed in the back seat of the car.
    She stood there with her arms folded and the cops never talked to her.
    She wasn't oblivious, she knew what was happening.
    She never said a word when the cops light were turned on.
    Any othe girl would sat "Damn" 'Oh shit" "Fudge" Something-but not her.
    I agree she was no cop, but they didn't get a twofer.
    She walked, and I got the ticket and car towed.

    Yea, she wasn't a cop, but a SW.
    Being used by the cops to get Johns.

    C Love.
    You want first hand experience.
    I think I just showed ya.
    If that ain't first hand experience, I don't know what is.

    Be careful

  3. #4956

    Whose your daddy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken  [View Original Post]
    Found this lovely MILF named casie around the Easton mall. She gave a me look and a wave and I went to investigate a little further. Upon leo check we went to my hotel and BBBJ mish k-9. She dosnt have a phone at the moment so I was unable to get digit's. Anyone else know the name? Nice firm tities and a round ass. I would say 8 months prego. Will repeat again!
    Are you one of the Daddies?

  4. #4955
    Seriously, why would LE use mongers or SWs for use in sting operations? It would take too much risk / hassle. Shadow, they were probably tailing the girl, and since you picked her up they got a twofer. She was no cop and was oblivious to the whole thing.

  5. #4954

    Well Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    I do not believe the cops can use informants to bust someone. My guess is that they would use a wire if were to do so. The cop check would raise obvious issues. The other issue is that SW's are quite flakey so this would raise crediblity questions if they did show up to court.
    Was hoping to find someone with some insider knowledge of the system and get some facts for a basis rather than opinions or beliefs. I have seen cases where a John got jammed up, and was recruited to procure services at AMPs in order to prove illegal activity. Then swear out an affidavit. So perhaps the affidavit serves as "probably cause" for a search warrant and that allows investigators leeway to search and find the hard evidence they need for a conviction? Then again, perhaps my memory of the 'facts' is indeed flawed? But projecting that to the streets would be an interesting exercise and present a new risk to shoppers.

    That said, one makes good points about with regard to the SWs credibility in court and the credibility of the tactics. However, if anecdotal evidence from a buddy who is a PD is any indication. 95% of dudes caught with their pants down (so to speak) wave their 5th Amendment Rights, unknowingly, and confess their crimes. If anyone has ever watched an episode or two of Cops, one knows the guys sit there and run their mouth like they were talking to a buddy at the bar. Who needs "good evidence" when the perp confesses? But that is no accident. LE are specifically trained to get suspects talking and get them to confess. Using human nature and one's upbringing against them.

    Second, I'd agree with the poster below. Who is going to spend the money to fight in court? Very few. Most just want it to "go away" as quickly and as quietly as possible and as such might plea out to something else.

    My point is that one needs to consider potential LE tactics on the basis of what they might do, not what is 100% legal. So some LE Captain gets a hard-on for the hobby and decides he's gunna go rouge and clean up the streets? Perhaps he is getting pressure from the power structure? So what if he nabs 100 mongers using less than 100% iron clad tactics? 95% of the dudes confess in the squad car, another 3% plea out, but are guilty of "something" and 2 walk because of "bad evidence." Great success rate. Problem solved!

    We can speculate all day. And that of course is all I have done here. Perhaps amongst the posters is one with particular knowledge?

  6. #4953
    The police can ABSOLUTELY use a SW as a confidential informant. A number of years ago, I had a buddy who was just a regular citizen (not a cop or anything) who worked for the police buying drugs from street level pushers before giving the sign and the cops busting the guy. They can do ANYTHING within the law to catch someone breaking the rules, including using a known SW to get into cars and make deals. At the very least, getting pulled over in a known SW area with a known SW in your car will get you a loitering charge. Worst case is your SO will find out and leave you, take everything (except your car which the police already took) and you lose your job. They don't need a wire, they don't need any UC LEO, decoys, etc. They make deals all the time with all criminals, burglars, drug dealers, SW's, murderers, etc. IT is not something that is uncommon or illegal.

    The grope test is a joke (as we all know I am sure). Grope a UC decoy and then you get a sexual assault charge added on to your list! Not a pleasant experience I imagine. Regardless, regarding the legality of using an actual SW, they can and do use them all of the time!

    BE CAREFUL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1  [View Original Post]
    Granted, this happened in Denver, some years ago:

    I did everything right (or so I thought)

    Noticed the cute SW, and got eye contact.

    Drove by agin to confirm eye contact and look for cop cars.

    Stopped a half block down the street and turned off the lights, she came up to the car and got in.

    Off we go, small conversation.

    4 blocks later, the lights come on, I'm busted.

    Car gets towed, I get a $500 ticket.

    (you nay sayers, don't even start with the 'got to court' 'make them prove it' innocent till guilty'

    Bullshit-guilty till innocent. Cops are always right in any court.)

    She was standing by the cop car the entire time.

    I had to walk home.

    As I got half way down the street, she was walking right behind me.

    As I walked a block from where I originally saw her, she was standing on the corner once again.

    So, you tell me, can the cops use a SW to lure you in?

    My guess is, they made a deal with her, to 'catch' X # of tricks to get her 'get out of jail free' card.

  7. #4952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1451

    Use of informants

    Granted, this happened in Denver, some years ago:

    I did everything right (or so I thought)
    Noticed the cute SW, and got eye contact.
    Drove by agin to confirm eye contact and look for cop cars.
    Stopped a half block down the street and turned off the lights, she came up to the car and got in.
    Off we go, small conversation.
    4 blocks later, the lights come on, I'm busted.

    Car gets towed, I get a $500 ticket.
    (you nay sayers, don't even start with the 'got to court' 'make em prove it' innocent till guilty'
    Bullshit-guilty till innocent. Cops are always right in any court.)
    She was standing by the cop car the entire time.

    I had to walk home.
    As I got half way down the street, she was walking right behind me.
    As I walked a block from where I originally saw her, she was standing on the corner once again.

    So, you tell me, can the cops use a SW to lure you in?
    My guess is, they made a deal with her, to 'catch' X # of tricks to get her 'get out of jail free' card.

  8. #4951

    Fun in Columbus

    Found this lovely MILF named casie around the Easton mall. She gave a me look and a wave and I went to investigate a little further. Upon leo check we went to my hotel and BBBJ mish k-9. She dosnt have a phone at the moment so I was unable to get digit's. Anyone else know the name? Nice firm tities and a round ass. I would say 8 months prego. Will repeat again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  


  9. #4950
    I do not believe the cops can use informants to bust someone. My guess is that they would use a wire if were to do so. The cop check would raise obvious issues. The other issue is that SW's are quite flakey so this would raise crediblity questions if they did show up to court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, well the fix to that is NEVER talk money until you have pulled away from the curb and made a few turns to make sure no one is following you. No way LE is going to risk a decoy's safety by letting her ride along for a while. Yeah, I know they use GPS tracking with bait cars, but the risk to an officer is too great. Anything could happen by the time they get there.

    Now the only other question is. Can LE use "informants" to get in your car, drive off and make the deal? Seems like AMPs have gotten busted as a jammed up gent acts as an informant or decoy and procures the services in an AMP, then swears out an affidavit which the LE uses to bust the AMP. If that works with the AMPs, why not flip some of the recently jammed up ladies to do the same?

    Anyone know the technicalities here?

  10. #4949

    Jammed up - As decoys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    There is a 99% chance that the SW was lying to you about decoys getting and driving off with a guy. I have never seen a confirmed story where a decoy will do this. There are rare occasions where LE will run a sting and the decoy cop will get in the car. LE then busts the poor guy before he drives off. I have seen this on COP's episode in Vegas.
    Yeah, well the fix to that is NEVER talk money until you have pulled away from the curb and made a few turns to make sure no one is following you. No way LE is going to risk a decoy's safety by letting her ride along for a while. Yeah, I know they use GPS tracking with bait cars, but the risk to an officer is too great. Anything could happen by the time they get there.

    Now the only other question is - Can LE use "informants" to get in your car, drive off and make the deal? Seems like AMPs have gotten busted as a jammed up gent acts as an informant or decoy and procures the services in an AMP, then swears out an affidavit which the LE uses to bust the AMP. If that works with the AMPs, why not flip some of the recently jammed up ladies to do the same?

    Anyone know the technicalities here?

  11. #4948
    Well in light recent development in the CO, I made a trip over to Springfield yesterday and was surprised to see its alive and well there. Spotted 4 WSW in less than 5 minutes. 3 of them were 8s on SW scale. I gave Maria a a ride thick young chick with long brunette, she said it has dry out. She was glad that I picked her up, easy to get along with. Got digits for return call. On way back drove down Sully just to compare, saw nothing out at all.

  12. #4947
    There is a 99% chance that the SW was lying to you about decoys getting and driving off with a guy. I have never seen a confirmed story where a decoy will do this. There are rare occasions where LE will run a sting and the decoy cop will get in the car. LE then busts the poor guy before he drives off. I have seen this on COP's episode in Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Escape  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area Sat. And the presence of Leo was impressive. I eventually found a working girl who told me that almost all of the working girls in the bottoms have been arrested. She only knew of 3 girls that were left out. The most alarming thing was she told me the Leo ladies will get in the car with you then get pulled over to make the bust. As far as I have heard it's a new tactic designed to get the mongers.

    I still practice I just haven't posted in a while.

    Recently I have met Jesse who I no longer can find and Samantha (not sure of the name)

    E

  13. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by Escape  [View Original Post]
    The most alarming thing was she told me the Leo ladies will get in the car with you then get pulled over to make the bust. As far as I have heard it's a new tactic designed to get the mongers.
    She is full of shit. This has never happened before, doesn't happen now, and will never, ever happen.

  14. #4945

    After the crackdown

    I was in the area Sat. And the presence of Leo was impressive. I eventually found a working girl who told me that almost all of the working girls in the bottoms have been arrested. She only knew of 3 girls that were left out. The most alarming thing was she told me the Leo ladies will get in the car with you then get pulled over to make the bust. As far as I have heard it's a new tactic designed to get the mongers.

    I still practice I just haven't posted in a while.

    Recently I have met Jesse who I no longer can find and Samantha (not sure of the name)

    E

  15. #4944

    Friday Night Sulli 500

    Saw only two SWs in an hour's worth of laps around the 500. Got a little desperate with all the LEO sitting in side streets and in dark shadows (with radar / laser guns pointed at traffic). So I decided to hit up Backpage and snagged Casey for a body rub. Had the usual for the usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape