Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2084

    Rip off filopina

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Here is a warning. These girls will take your money and run. This info was forwarded to me so I am posting here. Be careful out there.

    http://posting.dc.backpage.com/Femal...3a2313d133eef2

    Reply: click here.

    Hi Gentlemen! I'm Jennifer! . I will Take your money and run.

    I am all over NVA / MD and DC 202-340-5546.

    240-351-7977.

    240-435-9496
    She can also be found here.

    http://www.247gfe.com/washington-d-c...100-special-22

    She has possibly erased all her other ads

  2. #2083

    More Rip off ads

    Here is a warning. These girls will take your money and run. This info was forwarded to me so I am posting here. Be careful out there.

    http://posting.dc.backpage.com/Femal...3a2313d133eef2

    Reply: click here.


    Hi Gentlemen! I'm Jennifer! . I will Take your money and run.

    I am all over NVA / MD and DC 202-340-5546.

    240-351-7977.

    240-435-9496

  3. #2082

    Savannah NOT the fat one

    Was looking for something local and found here close by me. Started as a normal two call system till I got to the hotel. When I got there I called her for the room number, instead of giving me the number she asked what I was wearing and told me to give her five minutes. She called me back in five minutes on the dot told me to come up to the second floor and she was standing at the end of the hallway. Took the back stairs up to the third floor and her room. Only reason I mention it cause it was kinda weird how or why she did that. Anyhow got to the room. Like the add says she is very bubbly and friendly. She laid out the rules, then got to work. CBJ was good, not great, she was very enthusiastic. Went mish then doggie. She is the girl in her photos, at least what you can she of her, all said it was a very average experience would not repeat.

    Hi, I'm Savannah! I'm bubbly and bodacious! I have a very kind nature as well as welcoming manner. I enjoy being with respectful company and having fun! U will definitly have an amazing time! I have a curvy figure that compliments my exotic look. Soft olive skin and long georgeous hair! Plus, a very sincere smile! I'm a petite treat! Please no text or blocked calls! 571 409 872 FIVE. th@nx! GREAT REVIEWS! Come and see what your day has been missing! . !

    Poster's age: 22.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, woodbridge lorton.

    • Post ID: 8409831 nova.

    • Other ads by this user:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-07-26_16-47-01_960.jpg‎   2012-07-26_16-59-35_525.jpg‎  

  4. #2081

    Asians out in Loudoun Co

    Anyone have any reports on those out there?

    $.5 for half $.8 for the hour was quoted.

    PC out

  5. #2080

    Work Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Way too many ads, especially from the Latinas, say up all night, but if you call after 10:00 PM, all you get is voicemail. I've called girls whose ads say 24/7, to have them tell me they turn off their phones at midnight.

    If you get the idea from my recent posts that I'm down on the BP BS, it's because I'm down on the BP BS. This is about the worst it's ever been.
    I have found that many escorts that do not speak English (or do not speak English well) and those that were NOT born and assimilated in the US, have standard business hours. I am referring to the escorts that either have a handler, are clearly recent arrivals to the US, or those that have not grown up in the US during their formative years. Those that are independent escorts that have lived in the US for the majority of their lives, have normal escort 24/7 hours. I think that it is a cultural issue.

  6. #2079

    Seeing as you're new here

    Quote Originally Posted by GFELover  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone negotiate prices with the escorts? Does anyone pay what the escort asks? I assume $.3, $.5 and $.6 mean $30, $50 and $60? I have never paid less than $100 for a half hour. Have I been paying prices I didn't need to?
    This is never a bad place to start.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

  7. #2078
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    Each $ represents $100 US. So $$.5 = $250, $.6 = $160,
    Thank you VF.

  8. #2077
    Brenda has returned and always ben a treat to me.

  9. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by GFElover  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone negotiate prices with the escorts? Does anyone pay what the escort asks? I assume $.3, $.5 and $.6 mean $30, $50 and $60? I have never paid less than $100 for a half hour. Have I been paying prices I didn't need to?
    Each $ represents $100 US. So $$.5 = $250, $.6 = $160,

  10. #2075

    Prices Paid

    The dollar sign means 100 dollars. So $.30 is $130 dollars.

  11. #2074

    "Up all night"

    Way too many ads, especially from the Latinas, say up all night, but if you call after 10:00 PM, all you get is voicemail. I've called girls whose ads say 24/7, to have them tell me they turn off their phones at midnight.

    If you get the idea from my recent posts that I'm down on the BP BS, it's because I'm down on the BP BS. This is about the worst it's ever been.

  12. #2073

    Low prices paid

    Does everyone negotiate prices with the escorts? Does anyone pay what the escort asks? I assume $.3, $.5 and $.6 mean $30, $50 and $60? I have never paid less than $100 for a half hour. Have I been paying prices I didn't need to?

  13. #2072

    Confused about low prices

    Hi,

    I noticed people on this site talk about the price they pay and it seems very low. I assume $.3, $.5 and $.6 mean $30, $50 and $60? I always pay the price the escort asks and it is always much higher than these prices. I pay at least $100 for a half hour. Are all of these sessions negotiable? Am I getting ripped off by paying what the escort asks? Does everyone negotiate the price down?

    GL

  14. #2071

    Not a Good Look

    Just had same experience with her up bmore. Was only in mood for toppers. Wonderful CBJ for awhile, she naked so turned her round to hit doggie and wow the smell, four pumps I had to stop. She put old boy right back in her mouth. I get up cleaned off and she was dressed.

    SMDH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    Visited this girl this weekend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-21/8698343

    Easy set up after getting set up by this girl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-25/8688808

    Shouldn't ask if YOU are the girl in the pictures. I asked this of other providers and it seems that the meeting never happens. Kinda looked TGTBT.

    Anyway Kandie was an easy set up. Pics are accurate (except 1 photo in her other add) although she is a little heavier now. Great CBJ, MISH was good, really got into it. When I went to switch to doggie she started the CBJ again with much enthusiasm. That was hot. Girl had a good attitude, very friendly we talked allot. No rush. I would put her on the repeat list however, I didn't see her clean up afterwards. Just pulled on the sweat pants and laid on the bed and visited me.

    Cowboy.

  15. #2070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment to see her a few months back, got to the location, called, called, waited, texted, called. Nothing. A week later, called back, and she said she dropped her phone in the toilet while she was waiting me to show up, that she was sorry, and would make it up to me.

    Called her a number of times, but she was always in Reston, Woodbridge, or some other far-away place, but promised to text me when she was near DC. That never happened of course, so I finally caught up with her and tried to make another appointment. I could hear her pimp (sorry, I mean boyfriend) in the background, which was Strike One. She quoted me a higher price than the first appointment (Strike Two) , and I reminded her (again) that she'd quoted me a lower price, kept me waiting for nothing once before (which she said she'd make up for) , and that I'd made a lot of effort to try to see her.

    She said "baby, this is a business." Strike Three. I replied that it's a pretty sorry way to run a business if you plan to have loyal clientele, wished her good luck, hung up, and deleted her number.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ion-24/8123432

    754-777-9963
    I have discussed the issue of time wasters with some of the girls that I have been a regular with. They all told me that it is the norm for providers to schedule anyone who calls. All of them told me pretty much identical stories about it. When they got into the business they were told to try to schedule at least 3 at any time and expect that 1 would show up. Sadly they all told me that most of the time it held true, only 1 of the guys who called would actually show up. Pretty much if you aren't a regular, or scheduling with a high end escort, you can expect that you are one of several she told to come on over. If she is ready right when you get there, you are that 1 that showed up, or you got there first. There is probably a decent chance that she has others on the way. So if her phone blows up while you are with her, it might be one of us outside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape