Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I believe someone reported she was the same girl as Alyva just recently.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rav-20/7191717

    I saw her and she was ok but she is pretty much business. She did cock block me with another provider by blowing up her phone while I was hitting it and being rushed out.
    I must have missed that report. She isn't super fine but she isn't bad looking. If she would just put in a little effort and was more personable I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Unfortunately she'll most likely change her number and pictures, or move to another town, or both, instead of being a better provider.

  2. #2068

    Carmen / Alyva

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem..._-_-21/7240805

    Carmen has been staying in Springfield for the last little while. Easy to set up. Opted for the quick session. I arrived and she was cute enough and I guess probably the girl in the pics. I dropped the donation on the table and we got to it. She applied the rubber before I was even hard and began a CBJ that I guess I would describe as average. After a couple minutes she asks if I want mish or doggy. I went with doggy and worked into a good stroke until I finished. She directed me to the bathroom to dispose of the rubber. She was dressed on the phone with her next client before I even started getting dressed. I am out of shape and usually prefer CG, but mish and doggy were clearly the choices. Another lazy ass girl that doesn't want to do anything.
    I believe someone reported she was the same girl as Alyva just recently.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rav-20/7191717

    I saw her and she was ok but she is pretty much business. She did cock block me with another provider by blowing up her phone while I was hitting it and being rushed out.

  3. #2067

    Alexus

    I have been looking at this one for quite a while. Any recon on her? I can't find anything except a lot of ads.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-g-19/8436847

    Warlock

  4. #2066

    Ana: Another inconsiderate timewaster

    Made an appointment to see her a few months back, got to the location, called, called, waited, texted, called. Nothing. A week later, called back, and she said she dropped her phone in the toilet while she was waiting me to show up, that she was sorry, and would make it up to me.

    Called her a number of times, but she was always in Reston, Woodbridge, or some other far-away place, but promised to text me when she was near DC. That never happened of course, so I finally caught up with her and tried to make another appointment. I could hear her pimp (sorry, I mean boyfriend) in the background, which was Strike One. She quoted me a higher price than the first appointment (Strike Two) , and I reminded her (again) that she'd quoted me a lower price, kept me waiting for nothing once before (which she said she'd make up for) , and that I'd made a lot of effort to try to see her.

    She said "baby, this is a business." Strike Three. I replied that it's a pretty sorry way to run a business if you plan to have loyal clientele, wished her good luck, hung up, and deleted her number.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ion-24/8123432

    754-777-9963

  5. #2065

    "Probably the girl in the pics"

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem..._-_-21/7240805

    Carmen has been staying in Springfield for the last little while. Easy to set up. Opted for the quick session. I arrived and she was cute enough and I guess probably the girl in the pics. I dropped the donation on the table and we got to it. She applied the rubber before I was even hard and began a CBJ that I guess I would describe as average. After a couple minutes she asks if I want mish or doggy. I went with doggy and worked into a good stroke until I finished. She directed me to the bathroom to dispose of the rubber. She was dressed on the phone with her next client before I even started getting dressed. I am out of shape and usually prefer CG, but mish and doggy were clearly the choices. Another lazy ass girl that doesn't want to do anything.
    Hey Guitarman, I visited Carmen 2 weeks ago and got Alyvia. Now when you say that she is probably the girl in the pics; does your Carmen have a fair amount of tatoos? My observation in my post is that Alyvia has a bait and switch add, and that other add is Carmen. With MISH and DOGGY only on the menu this sounds allot like Alyvia. My Carmen was pretty damn adamant about no CG.

    Anyway all this considered if your Carmen is like her pictures, I would like to visit her.

    Cowboy

  6. #2064

    Carmen

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem..._-_-21/7240805

    Carmen has been staying in Springfield for the last little while. Easy to set up. Opted for the quick session. I arrived and she was cute enough and I guess probably the girl in the pics. I dropped the donation on the table and we got to it. She applied the rubber before I was even hard and began a CBJ that I guess I would describe as average. After a couple minutes she asks if I want mish or doggy. I went with doggy and worked into a good stroke until I finished. She directed me to the bathroom to dispose of the rubber. She was dressed on the phone with her next client before I even started getting dressed. I am out of shape and usually prefer CG, but mish and doggy were clearly the choices. Another lazy ass girl that doesn't want to do anything.

  7. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see her clean up afterwards. Just pulled on the sweat pants and laid on the bed and visited me.
    Sadly this happens too often. These girls need to learn that a clean snatch is best for business.

  8. #2062

    Good Observation

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1499459

    I shared my thoughts on Kandii / Kandie a few months back. But seein CW's review reminds me that after both of my visits w / her, she immediately got dressed once I finished & continued to watch TV on the bed. This girl def keeps it movin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Wilson  [View Original Post]
    Visited this girl this weekend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-21/8698343

    Easy set up after getting set up by this girl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-25/8688808

    Shouldn't ask if YOU are the girl in the pictures. I asked this of other providers and it seems that the meeting never happens. Kinda looked TGTBT.

    Anyway Kandie was an easy set up. Pics are accurate (except 1 photo in her other add) although she is a little heavier now. Great CBJ, MISH was good, really got into it. When I went to switch to doggie she started the CBJ again with much enthusiasm. That was hot. Girl had a good attitude, very friendly we talked allot. No rush. I would put her on the repeat list however, I didn't see her clean up afterwards. Just pulled on the sweat pants and laid on the bed and visited me.

    Cowboy.

  9. #2061

    Kandie

    Visited this girl this weekend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-21/8698343

    Easy set up after getting set up by this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-25/8688808

    Shouldn't ask if YOU are the girl in the pictures. I asked this of other providers and it seems that the meeting never happens. Kinda looked TGTBT.

    Anyway Kandie was an easy set up. Pics are accurate (except 1 photo in her other add) although she is a little heavier now. Great CBJ, MISH was good, really got into it. When I went to switch to doggie she started the CBJ again with much enthusiasm. That was hot. Girl had a good attitude, very friendly we talked allot. No rush. I would put her on the repeat list however, I didn't see her clean up afterwards. Just pulled on the sweat pants and laid on the bed and visited me.

    Cowboy.

  10. #2060

    Me too

    She did the same thing to me last week. I was surprised when it happened. I saw her a couple of days ago and asked her about. She started babbling on with some excuse but she definitely made up for it. We spent a lot of time talking about her new tats and piercings. She's still great. She loves to talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her since she first showed up, but that doesn't mean my calls or appointments get priority. Made an appointment with her last week, showed up at the right time, got no answer. Waited over 20 minutes, calling every 5, then gave up and left. This also happened to me a couple of months ago.

    She's just telling everyone to show up, then taking whoever says "I'm here" when she answers the phone.

    This is what happens when half a dozen people put up multiple rave reviews and me-too's and OMGs on girl to raise their post count. If someone's been reviewed once or twice, the only thing chiming in does is alert a few hundred casual lurkers where to go.

  11. #2059

    Be careful

    Don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe. These girls know what they are doing. For most of them, the hobby is a business. They'll come up with any kind of sob story to get you to come back. She stays busy for a reason. I agree with Bunker. She will book as many appointments as she can and takes who shows up. I do think she has some clients that take priority though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    There is more to the Gya story than meets the eye. I have known her since she first showed up here. I met with her recently and she shared quite a bit with me. Someone is trying to monopolize her time and is practically stalking her. I also suspect she may suffer from depression. She comes here to make money but when she isn't feeling up to par she lays low and only takes regulars or no one at all. When I saw her she was in the worst shape I have ever seen. She is trying to get things together but is finding it very difficult. If you notice she sometimes doesn't advertise for a few days. That is when she isn't feeling up to it. She doesn't want to give a bad performance if she isn't on top of her game.

    BB We normally agree and for most girls I think your assessment is spot on but I would disagree with Gya. She hasn't raised her rates at all and does it all for the same rate. You can't say that about the others. Either she is going to drop out of the game or she will pull it together. Let's pray she pulls it together

  12. #2058

    Thanks for the insight

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    There is more to the Gya story than meets the eye. I have known her since she first showed up here. I met with her recently and she shared quite a bit with me. Someone is trying to monopolize her time and is practically stalking her. I also suspect she may suffer from depression. She comes here to make money but when she isn't feeling up to par she lays low and only takes regulars or no one at all. When I saw her she was in the worst shape I have ever seen. She is trying to get things together but is finding it very difficult. If you notice she sometimes doesn't advertise for a few days. That is when she isn't feeling up to it. She doesn't want to give a bad performance if she isn't on top of her game.

    BB We normally agree and for most girls I think your assessment is spot on but I would disagree with Gya. She hasn't raised her rates at all and does it all for the same rate. You can't say that about the others. Either she is going to drop out of the game or she will pull it together. Let's pray she pulls it together
    I've met girls who've told me about stalkers that think the girl will / should be in love with them, then turn vicious when the girl reminds them it's just business. Some have to leave town for a while, then change their names and phone numbers, hoping the stalker doesn't catch up.

  13. #2057

    Losing Battle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her since she first showed up, but that doesn't mean my calls or appointments get priority. Made an appointment with her last week, showed up at the right time, got no answer. Waited over 20 minutes, calling every 5, then gave up and left. This also happened to me a couple of months ago.

    She's just telling everyone to show up, then taking whoever says "I'm here" when she answers the phone.

    This is what happens when half a dozen people put up multiple rave reviews and me-too's and OMGs on girl to raise their post count. If someone's been reviewed once or twice, the only thing chiming in does is alert a few hundred casual lurkers where to go.
    Sorry about waste of gas, but that Gya service was worth effort. By that being your second time it happened you know it is. Even if we call her a gas waster, its a losing battle. To main guys will fill the void we leave. I've seen reviews that thrash providers that need to be thrashed but yet certain hobbiest keep them afloat. Even when I see some great reviews about how pretty, skillful, and talented a provider is, get to spot and be like was stevie and ray posting this bs. The weeds always grow back.

  14. #2056

    Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by JNewMonic  [View Original Post]
    Was $.25 including the tip?

    Thanks
    What tip? Obligatory gifts are usually associated with Massage Parlors. She is an escort, and her price is way too high as it is.

  15. #2055

    Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDolittle  [View Original Post]
    Does Lady Nurse have a website? How do I get a hold of her?
    You certainly are living up to your name because you DO LITTLE to find answers on your own. All you need to do is to read some 8 to 10 previous posts and how to get hold of her is before you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape