Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a stroll today and while there were some decent looking gals out on most of the strolls, seemed like a family reunion with all of the uncles. Every single stroll I headed to was crawling with them. Didn't feel like pushing my luck today.

    Anyone know why there are uncles posted at all of the bridges crossing 94?
    Joe Biden.

  2. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a stroll today and while there were some decent looking gals out on most of the strolls, seemed like a family reunion with all of the uncles. Every single stroll I headed to was crawling with them. Didn't feel like pushing my luck today.

    Anyone know why there are uncles posted at all of the bridges crossing 94?
    Probably because Vice President Biden had to drive down 94 to get from the airport to Downtown for his Labor Day speech?

  3. #4115

    Must be a family reunion

    Decided to take a stroll today and while there were some decent looking gals out on most of the strolls, seemed like a family reunion with all of the uncles. Every single stroll I headed to was crawling with them. Didn't feel like pushing my luck today.

    Anyone know why there are uncles posted at all of the bridges crossing 94?

  4. #4114

    That's My Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Chelsea.

    I'll share some pics.
    Thanks for sharing. It brought back some fond memories of Chelsea. She was nice and tight.

  5. #4113

    Thank You, One HOT lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Chelsea.

    I'll share some pics.
    Yes, Just beautiful. Planning on hooking up soon.

  6. #4112

    Chelsea

    I had the pleasure of spending some time with Chelsea.

    I'll share some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF2643.jpg‎   DSCF2644.jpg‎   DSCF2645.jpg‎   DSCF2646.jpg‎   DSCF2647.jpg‎  

    DSCF2648.jpg‎  

  7. #4111
    On my way back from a bbq out in the western suburbs I decided to sample the triangle around 4 today! After about a hour cruising I picked up M. She was hanging out near the playground. She's about 5'7 dirty blonde hair and fuck should I know eyes. Was only out there to make some milk money. Got a BJ and suprise FS for. 2. I noticed that she was extremely popular considering that she was the only gem on the track. No contacts considering this was a one off but I will look for her again in a more private setting!

    I also noticed that the park there was pretty cruisey, does anyone have any luck there as far as dates?

    Stay safe

  8. #4110

    Samantha near the R

    Spent quite a bit of time on the R this afternoon. The only thing interesting I saw out was a blonde named Samantha in a grey cotten t-shirt and matching shorts on Lantz. Looked back several months and couldn't find anything on her (I can't figure out the search function here). She looked great from a distance. Young, petite, great smallish tits proportional to her body. Only problem was up close her face was a a little rough (psoriasis like scarring also on shoulders / arms). Was tempted but passed. Anyone seen her?

    Side note, did a lap on the ave and saw a blue State car parked in the Vic lot hiding behind a semi trailer.

  9. #4109

    Zip Zero Nada

    Was out on the R last night around 12am It was deserted. Maybe one SW absolutely no LE. Tried some of my other haunts on the eastside the streets were bare. Is there something going on that I don't know about. Usually if there is no SW pressence there are LE all around but tonight I had to have driven aound the city for an hour and saw no LE. I guess it wasnt ment for me to have any last night.

  10. #4108

    Girl on the ave

    A few days ago I was driving down the Ave. When I saw a tall skinny girl. Very skinny with seemingly nice body. High heels and short skirt. Anyone know who this was? She was showing off her long skinny legs and she looked good from far. I kept driving.

  11. #4107

    The Ave this morning

    Picked up Lisa near central this morning. Found a nice quiet spot to sit back and enjoy a bbbjtcwsp to get the day started. One uncle spotted this am between central and livernois. Damage was Jackson, would repeat. May sample FS if I catch her on shower day. LOL.

    Play safe,

    Niner

  12. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    A bunch of young ladies out tonight, but also a parade of relatives. Saw at least 8-10 uncles between livernois and the Vic. Most of them down toward livernois as they are running a seat belt enforcement zone on live be / w Mich and 94. While not busy they were spilling onto the Ave. Too hot for me to play. This was between 1845 and 2000.
    Seatbelt enforcement still out and LE was everywhere, both on Livernois and on the Ave. Saw Brittany in her usual corner but LEO was around the last corner so I passed. Too bad, she looked great but I'm not getting popped, in either sense of the word I guess.

  13. #4105

    The Ave tonight

    A bunch of young ladies out tonight, but also a parade of relatives. Saw at least 8-10 uncles between livernois and the Vic. Most of them down toward livernois as they are running a seat belt enforcement zone on live be / w Mich and 94. While not busy they were spilling onto the Ave. Too hot for me to play. This was between 1845 and 2000.

    Niner

  14. #4104

    She's a Darling. No Doubt About It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I think she looks much better in person. You should have taken some nice posed / action shots. LOL Those kinda make her look like she is at county about to get washed up.
    I spent some time with her the other night. And she was so cool and she was a cutie also. That pic did not do her justice and if you have a chance to meet her, treat her nice, because Chelsea is a keeper.

  15. #4103

    Something you might watch for in the Triangle

    Crusining the Triangle this morning, driving west on the street south of the Vic, I spotted two WSW strolling along just south of the abondoned playground. I've seen both before and I'm sure they weren't LEO, but passed on them anyway.

    However as I was circling around the playground, I find a marked LEO on the street north of the playground crusing verrry slow. It got me wondering if they were watching the two WSW on the south side of the playground. I'm glad I passed them up, and I'll be more careful in that area during future cruises.

    Be careful

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape