Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 805 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 12071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1571

    Dawn II

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Dawn on 27th near Brown this week, originally thinking she was someone else. She gave me the usual "Do you remember me?" trying to suggest we'd been together before, which we hadn't. She seemed pretty feminine, but I ran my hand down the side of her face while I was driving. Stubble. I looked hard & she didn't seem like a TV, but this stubble was an immediate turn off for me so I politely asked her to get out. Then she asked for money for her trouble, which I wouldn't give, but did offer to drive her where she needed to go. I turned on the radio to play some smooth jazz to keep the mood light as I sensed this one could explode. She got out & walked along Lisbon.

    Dawn was late 30-ish, blond-ish, moody, cigaret somker, well dressed, like she was going somewhere & I'm still 50:50 on her.

    Any of you picked him / her up & care to report?

    Craven
    There must be 2 white Dawns working the North loop. The one I posted about recently and knew about 4 years ago has very dark hair and definitely has the correct female parts.

  2. #1570

    BSW in the rain

    I picked up Rochelle tonight on National in the rain. She is an older, I'll guess 40s BSW. She did a nice BBBJCIM for. 3. She would have taken less, but I felt sorry for her out in the rain. Her attitude was great and she took directions well. She's got some nice tits and her ass felt good as I squeezed it while she worked on me. She's kind of tall and has a few extra pounds, but not bad.

    What really impressed me is she actually had an umbrella. I figured she must be smarter than the average SW, so I took a chance. I was about to give up because I didn't think I'd find anyone in the rain. I got digits and she said she can host at her apartment near 27th and National. She said she will host an FS session for. 4.

  3. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    Picked up WSW Amanda on Lisbon near 27th. She was cute from a distance. Once she got in I could see the scabs on her face. Nice body (she got naked for a BJ) but she couldn't suck on little Charlie for more than 2 minutes without stopping to say something, turn up the radio, change position, etc. Then she wanted more money because,"You don't pay to nut, you pay for me to suck on your dick. I sucked your dick for a long time." Well, we disagree on what I am paying for and what constitutes a long time. To top it off, after she left I had to clean up the ass marks she left on the passenger seat. Thank you Clorox wipes. Don't bother with this one.
    Picked up Amanda this morning at about 6:30 in the same area. I didn't know who she was when I picked her up. If I had remembered your descriptive report and known it was her, I would have passed for sure! Just the thought of it!

    The good news is that she did the deed quickly. Could smell alcohol on her breath, but she was not obnoxious. After settling on. 2, she said she would swallow for. 05 more. Told her I only had. 03 more and she said that would work. Did what she promised and she did fine. Overall, it was good value. This may be one to settle for if you want cheap and fast. She said she does not have a phone.

  4. #1568

    Dawn

    I picked up Dawn on 27th near Brown this week, originally thinking she was someone else. She gave me the usual "Do you remember me?" trying to suggest we'd been together before, which we hadn't. She seemed pretty feminine, but I ran my hand down the side of her face while I was driving. Stubble. I looked hard & she didn't seem like a TV, but this stubble was an immediate turn off for me so I politely asked her to get out. Then she asked for money for her trouble, which I wouldn't give, but did offer to drive her where she needed to go. I turned on the radio to play some smooth jazz to keep the mood light as I sensed this one could explode. She got out & walked along Lisbon.

    Dawn was late 30-ish, blond-ish, moody, cigaret somker, well dressed, like she was going somewhere & I'm still 50:50 on her.

    Any of you picked him / her up & care to report?

    Craven

  5. #1567
    Looks like I have to go fishing soon! It's been a while since I got a good catch. Maybe I can find this Ashley so, she can hook some bait for me! In all honesty I have yet to see good looking SW'ers. I've come to the conclusion their far and between. I will admit. I've seen some very hot latina's that aren't working. If you ever drive the loop around 3pm-ish you'll see lots of girls BUT, most aren't working. I feel bad for some of them as mongers stop to try and score "digits".

    On a side note I'm mostly a night time fisherman. From what I've read the past year lunch appears to be the "hott" time!

  6. #1566

    North loop

    I hit the south loop at 3:00 and found none looked up north on liz and 25 saw a BSW in hot pink made a run back and some other BSW starts talkin to me at my window looking for a smoke.

    I don't smoke so I shake my head no. She tells she would suck my dick. Deep too just give her a chance, (I don't talk though glass for ass) the rules but she did read my mind. I act like I did'nt hear that and asked / you need a ride? She jumps in le check and a Jackson 4 a BBBJCIM deep too. She missing one tooth on the left. Skiny, no phone but dam good head. 5 tip

    Happy hunting

  7. #1565
    Sounds like Ashley is out again today. I'll let everyone know how she is if I have any luck fishing later!

  8. #1564

    Wow what a sight.

    Working the North side then the south side on Thur. At about 12:30 looking pretty good, picked up Dianna on N ouside the $ store 27th. .3 great head. Still just having fun and then I saw it at 1:50 pm at about 22nd and G three count them three 3 hot looking babes walking kind-of together laughing and having fun walking west. Gave me the look. I turned around the next block the hot blond in a white top, with huge tits turned to meet me. I came around and watched and then went straight. She must have been pissed, but I had to know. Yes all there were working. All three white. 1 blond. 1 brounn hair butt length. 1 I think red hair. All in shape no fat. God damm, why didn't I wait to check the steers out before eating lunch. There it was in front of me a great selection of prime meat, and I messed up. I am going back right now just to look again and see. If any one hits these, please tell me all about it, I got to know.

  9. #1563

    South stroll

    Had some time just now so took a cruise to see if I could find any of this new talent to audition for me. Nothing on L. Uncles on 14G, and finally an early 30s (?) blonde on 24G. White top, looking TGTBT and odd behavior / hand signals.

    Be careful.

    Still on the lookout for a cute white trailer trash honey. To audition. If anyone can recommend I could recommend a few seasoned stars.

  10. #1562

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Not cruising for some time, I left the scene as, I was feeling frustration in home fellow mongers, in some of my finds. Well starting My prowl again decided to hit the south loop to see what was around, and If I could find new talent, well Talent I got, While cruising on Lincoln around 11 am on Sunday. Did not see not even one SW on the loop, so got s little bit agressive as I started asking any girl walking, for directions, and If they wanted a ride. But at first no luck, untill I saw a nice blond girl named Ashley. I never seen her before, and did not find any postings on her. Anyways, saw her walking on around 32 and Lincoln, the opposite way as I was driving. Turned around met her in the corner and again asked for directions and asked if she wanted a ride. She. Agreed and jumped in. As I was not sure if she was a SW, started talking on how beutiful she was, what was she doing and if she wanted to hang out, which she did and asked her for a Date. She for not understand, so asked bluntly if we could have sex. Right away she asked if I was LEO. I denied and proceded to do an LE check. She was very tickeles (spell). But she was very nice and firm. We agreed on price and proceded to my favorite spot. Well I took her to my place, and had really nice conversation, then took her to my room. And proceed to enjoy her. She sucked at BJ, but excell at doggy. She was kind of shy and sensitive on Mish, but eventually, relaxed, as she came in My face. Then I was really horny, so took her and fucked her in every position I wanted. Let me tell youvthis girl was a freak, she bit me, scratched me slapped me, which made ne climax, faster, so after a nice hour we were both exausted. After we were finished, I took her to get some drugs, and wanted s ride to The bus stop. I told her I could drive get anywhere she wantedvas I wantedvto know where she lived. So again driving by get house on The airport, shevtelks ne she was having family problems wanted tovrelax, buy knew she was not going to as her family was fighting. So as a nice samaritan asked get if she wantedvto crash at my place, Well she lived the idea, so headed back to my place, where I enjoyed her untill. 8:30 in the morning the next day. No she for not rob me, She did not take advantage, I still gave My things, just in case, Ivget an earful from some of you on what to do or not do. So to finally end the story her is a couple of pics I took with the date. Oh by the way she did not have dIgits, and never got to see where She lives. Nice experience maybe owe of you recognize her.
    Nice find! I also saw her on Greenfield around 32nd St. I turned around to get another look, someone else driving a silver car picked her up. I think it might of been her dealer, because they followed behind me towards 27th St and he dropped her off on the corner of Greenfield and 27th. She walked right across the front of my car as I was waiting to make a left turn. Wow! What a great ass! What was the damage? Did you get her number? She was on her cellphone the whole time I observed her walking. I would like to meet her!

  11. #1561

    Hotie

    Not cruising for some time, I left the scene as, I was feeling frustration in home fellow mongers, in some of my finds. Well starting My prowl again decided to hit the south loop to see what was around, and If I could find new talent, well Talent I got, While cruising on Lincoln around 11 am on Sunday. Did not see not even one SW on the loop, so got s little bit agressive as I started asking any girl walking, for directions, and If they wanted a ride. But at first no luck, untill I saw a nice blond girl named Ashley. I never seen her before, and did not find any postings on her. Anyways, saw her walking on around 32 and Lincoln, the opposite way as I was driving. Turned around met her in the corner and again asked for directions and asked if she wanted a ride. She. Agreed and jumped in. As I was not sure if she was a SW, started talking on how beutiful she was, what was she doing and if she wanted to hang out, which she did and asked her for a Date. She for not understand, so asked bluntly if we could have sex. Right away she asked if I was LEO. I denied and proceded to do an LE check. She was very tickeles (spell). But she was very nice and firm. We agreed on price and proceded to my favorite spot. Well I took her to my place, and had really nice conversation, then took her to my room. And proceed to enjoy her. She sucked at BJ, but excell at doggy. She was kind of shy and sensitive on Mish, but eventually, relaxed, as she came in My face. Then I was really horny, so took her and fucked her in every position I wanted. Let me tell youvthis girl was a freak, she bit me, scratched me slapped me, which made ne climax, faster, so after a nice hour we were both exausted. After we were finished, I took her to get some drugs, and wanted s ride to The bus stop. I told her I could drive get anywhere she wantedvas I wantedvto know where she lived. So again driving by get house on The airport, shevtelks ne she was having family problems wanted tovrelax, buy knew she was not going to as her family was fighting. So as a nice samaritan asked get if she wantedvto crash at my place, Well she lived the idea, so headed back to my place, where I enjoyed her untill. 8:30 in the morning the next day. No she for not rob me, She did not take advantage, I still gave My things, just in case, Ivget an earful from some of you on what to do or not do. So to finally end the story her is a couple of pics I took with the date. Oh by the way she did not have dIgits, and never got to see where She lives. Nice experience maybe owe of you recognize her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ASHLEY.jpg‎   ASHLEY1.jpg‎  

  12. #1560

    I saw Mindy too. K

    I was on G at about 12 or 13th she was sitting on the steps, two Black guys next to her standing there. She seem to be ignoring the two guys. She was wearing big sunglasses. I went around the block to check her out and when I came a round some other idiot, like me must have picked her up. Couldn't tell how she looked, but I believe lonelyguy if he says she looked like crap. Isn't hard for her. I wish she would take care of herself.

    Saw very few SW between 1:00 and 2:00 today. Not much action. Diana, was on N. Myah was on L. Mindy on G. Wow a triple play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mindy walking on Greenfield today and she looked really hot. No, not sexy hot, hot like she had been in the sun too long. She actually looked like crap. When I passed her she was sitting on a corner and there were two older black guys standing a few feet away. I didn't recognize Mindy at first. I just assumed the SW was with the guys and I am not interested in a pickup in that situation. But, as I was driving by she got up and started walking down the side street.

    I figured out the guys may not be with her, so I went around the block to take a closer look. It was definitely Mindy although she was really looking rough. Whether it was the heat or she was strung out I don't know, and I did not care to find out so I kept driving. To each his own, but not for me.

    I didn't see much other action today, but that's okay I was not in desperation mode.

  13. #1559

    Mindy was looking hot today

    I saw Mindy walking on Greenfield today and she looked really hot. No, not sexy hot, hot like she had been in the sun too long. She actually looked like crap. When I passed her she was sitting on a corner and there were two older black guys standing a few feet away. I didn't recognize Mindy at first. I just assumed the SW was with the guys and I am not interested in a pickup in that situation. But, as I was driving by she got up and started walking down the side street.

    I figured out the guys may not be with her, so I went around the block to take a closer look. It was definitely Mindy although she was really looking rough. Whether it was the heat or she was strung out I don't know, and I did not care to find out so I kept driving. To each his own, but not for me.

    I didn't see much other action today, but that's okay I was not in desperation mode.

  14. #1558

    Rapid decline

    First off. My post title CHECKS was about chella. Auto correct is a pain.

    Second. Saw Tracy. Rapid decline makes me sad. Looks went from a 7-8 to a 4. I almost didn't know it was her until I saw the tat. Even sadder. Her enthusiasm about her job went from a solid 9 down to a 3.

    Still got the job done I guess, but what a bummer. Willing to share digits if anyone needs a little bit of fun.

    Stay safe

  15. #1557

    North is Always Hot

    I found Toya walking with her sister near North / Sherman a while back. Unfortunately her number was turned off. Hope she turns up again! Easy to work with an a great body!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IPHONE 086.jpg‎   IPHONE 087.jpg‎   IPHONE 107.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape