Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2054

    Gya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her since she first showed up, but that doesn't mean my calls or appointments get priority. Made an appointment with her last week, showed up at the right time, got no answer. Waited over 20 minutes, calling every 5, then gave up and left. This also happened to me a couple of months ago.

    She's just telling everyone to show up, then taking whoever says "I'm here" when she answers the phone.

    This is what happens when half a dozen people put up multiple rave reviews and me-too's and OMGs on girl to raise their post count. If someone's been reviewed once or twice, the only thing chiming in does is alert a few hundred casual lurkers where to go.
    There is more to the Gya story than meets the eye. I have known her since she first showed up here. I met with her recently and she shared quite a bit with me. Someone is trying to monopolize her time and is practically stalking her. I also suspect she may suffer from depression. She comes here to make money but when she isn't feeling up to par she lays low and only takes regulars or no one at all. When I saw her she was in the worst shape I have ever seen. She is trying to get things together but is finding it very difficult. If you notice she sometimes doesn't advertise for a few days. That is when she isn't feeling up to it. She doesn't want to give a bad performance if she isn't on top of her game.

    BB We normally agree and for most girls I think your assessment is spot on but I would disagree with Gya. She hasn't raised her rates at all and does it all for the same rate. You can't say that about the others. Either she is going to drop out of the game or she will pull it together. Let's pray she pulls it together

  2. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her since she first showed up, but that doesn't mean my calls or appointments get priority. Made an appointment with her last week, showed up at the right time, got no answer. Waited over 20 minutes, calling every 5, then gave up and left. This also happened to me a couple of months ago.

    She's just telling everyone to show up, then taking whoever says "I'm here" when she answers the phone.

    This is what happens when half a dozen people put up multiple rave reviews and me-too's and OMGs on girl to raise their post count. If someone's been reviewed once or twice, the only thing chiming in does is alert a few hundred casual lurkers where to go.
    Does Lady Nurse have a website? How do I get a hold of her?

  3. #2052

    The Gya Club is no great loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    I joined the Lady Nurse Club today but probably lost my membership in the Gya club because I was called back to work and not able to keep a late afternoon appointment with her. I called several times and like most of the time couldn't get through. Finally left a text message.

    Lady Nurse is a little expensive at $.25 but is at the top of her game.
    I've been seeing her since she first showed up, but that doesn't mean my calls or appointments get priority. Made an appointment with her last week, showed up at the right time, got no answer. Waited over 20 minutes, calling every 5, then gave up and left. This also happened to me a couple of months ago.

    She's just telling everyone to show up, then taking whoever says "I'm here" when she answers the phone.

    This is what happens when half a dozen people put up multiple rave reviews and me-too's and OMGs on girl to raise their post count. If someone's been reviewed once or twice, the only thing chiming in does is alert a few hundred casual lurkers where to go.

  4. #2051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    I don't trust Tinyeye to find much anymore. Best if you google the image for better accuracy.
    Had time for a 30 minutes with Sarah this morning. Smoking body pics don't do her justice. Opened the door and gave a nice massage. I left happy. I got the feeling YMMV and may repeat.

  5. #2050

    Tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDolittle  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Lissa, Sarah on tinyeye and didn't find anything. No Cindy on the website so maybe wrong ad?
    I don't trust Tinyeye to find much anymore. Best if you google the image for better accuracy.

  6. #2049

    $.25

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    Probably a non event. Once on her phone list, she will likely get back to you the next time around, so not to worry! LOL
    Was $.25 including the tip?

    Thanks

  7. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?keyword=Herndon

    There has been a huge influx of BP ads for Herndon / Sterling area. Lots of these girls look TGTBT and almost all of them have no reviews. Be careful as it looks like the LE are setting up stings again.
    Saw the same ads for Tysons a couple weeks back. Tysons has well known LE activity not sure about Herndon / Sterling though.

  8. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone used Eden Models before?

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/home

    They have an ad up on BP now. Lissa looks like a gem but Cindy is using fakes so makes me hesitant to call.

    I recall an add with the same fakes for a Herndon location a couple months back. Maybe the same outfit.
    Checked out Lissa, Sarah on tinyeye and didn't find anything. No Cindy on the website so maybe wrong ad?

  9. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    I joined the Lady Nurse Club today but probably lost my membership in the Gya club because I was called back to work and not able to keep a late afternoon appointment with her. I called several times and like most of the time couldn't get through. Finally left a text message.

    Lady Nurse is a little expensive at $.25 but is at the top of her game.
    Probably a non event. Once on her phone list, she will likely get back to you the next time around, so not to worry! LOL

  10. #2045

    Lady Nurse

    Thought Lady Nurse retired a couple of years ago. It seems like time to go back to take some French lessons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    For those who don't know who the Lady Nurse is, with very little effort you can get the full story by clicking on Search Reviews and inserting her name in the Provider Name block of the oThER site.

  11. #2044

    Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Who is the Lady Nurse?
    For those who don't know who the Lady Nurse is, with very little effort you can get the full story by clicking on Search Reviews and inserting her name in the Provider Name block of the oThER site.

  12. #2043

    Lady Nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    I joined the Lady Nurse Club today but probably lost my membership in the Gya club because I was called back to work and not able to keep a late afternoon appointment with her. I called several times and like most of the time couldn't get through. Finally left a text message.

    Lady Nurse is a little expensive at $.25 but is at the top of her game.
    Who is the Lady Nurse?

  13. #2042

    Gya

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This provider has folks chasing her nonstop, just glad I'm in the in crowd now. Membership has its rewards.
    I joined the Lady Nurse Club today but probably lost my membership in the Gya club because I was called back to work and not able to keep a late afternoon appointment with her. I called several times and like most of the time couldn't get through. Finally left a text message.

    Lady Nurse is a little expensive at $.25 but is at the top of her game.

  14. #2041

    Gya

    All I can say is persistence pays off when it comes to her performance. This provider has folks chasing her nonstop, just glad I'm in the in crowd now. Membership has its rewards. Thanks to all for heads up.

  15. #2040

    Lovely on BP

    I went to go see Lovely today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-l-20/8213361

    It was a standard two call system to get to her door. When she open the door and I saw her, I knew I wanted to bang her as hard as I can. She was about 5'1, petite, ebony with nice A-cup tits. She was very perky and talkative. Be warn, the room do smell like an ashtray. Besides that, it was a good session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape