Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 12089
-
09-04-12 18:33 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 1434Mindy was looking hot today
I saw Mindy walking on Greenfield today and she looked really hot. No, not sexy hot, hot like she had been in the sun too long. She actually looked like crap. When I passed her she was sitting on a corner and there were two older black guys standing a few feet away. I didn't recognize Mindy at first. I just assumed the SW was with the guys and I am not interested in a pickup in that situation. But, as I was driving by she got up and started walking down the side street.
I figured out the guys may not be with her, so I went around the block to take a closer look. It was definitely Mindy although she was really looking rough. Whether it was the heat or she was strung out I don't know, and I did not care to find out so I kept driving. To each his own, but not for me.
I didn't see much other action today, but that's okay I was not in desperation mode.
-
09-04-12 18:29 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 321Rapid decline
First off. My post title CHECKS was about chella. Auto correct is a pain.
Second. Saw Tracy. Rapid decline makes me sad. Looks went from a 7-8 to a 4. I almost didn't know it was her until I saw the tat. Even sadder. Her enthusiasm about her job went from a solid 9 down to a 3.
Still got the job done I guess, but what a bummer. Willing to share digits if anyone needs a little bit of fun.
Stay safe
-
09-04-12 12:25 #1557Regular Member

Posts: 1North is Always Hot
I found Toya walking with her sister near North / Sherman a while back. Unfortunately her number was turned off. Hope she turns up again! Easy to work with an a great body!
-
09-03-12 20:33 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 514Chella
Chella is like a friend of mine. I have her new Digets, am not sharing them to just anyone. She needs to be protected from people I am not aware of. When you get a few words of wisdom on this site I will be happy to share. What have you done for me so far?
There is a saying in network groups. Help others all the time and it will come back to you in spades. So again what have you done for any of us?
Originally Posted by Kobe241
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-12 19:32 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 2814Huh?
When you read the posts here did you forget to read the ones about newbies asking for info in their first post?
Originally Posted by Kobe241
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-12 15:30 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 39Finally met Cella
Was bored at home figured take a ride do the south loop did not expect much a couple out but not much saw a WSW mad a turn one street down scanned around headed back she was walking down towards me asked if she needed a ride sure hopped in LE check agreed went to a safe spot very nice BBJCIMWS nice to have met her dropped her off she pointed out mindy ahhh next target next time. Have a great Labor day mine turned out a little better than planned.
-
09-03-12 14:37 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 180North side Monday AM
Was in the area at 7 am today, and decided to hit the north side. It was absolutely Lifeless until after 9 am. Just before 10 Carrie came out of hiding on 35th, and Brown, out of her usual area. Every time I see her she is yelling at someone on the sidewalk, but she hopped in, and did the deed Quickly. She does have a nice Body, would like to do FS in the future with her. She was still feeling good from last night, I could smell the Alcohol.
-
09-03-12 13:52 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 370South Loop
Saw a hot, cute HSW in bright red pants around 22nd & GF yesterday afternoon. Pulled around the block and when she crossed the street in front of me (just as Uncle Leo went past) I saw her face. She was about 20 years older than I thought. I just let her walk on by, but the car behind me pulled over for her. Come on, who was it?
-
09-02-12 23:30 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 61From Dead To Alive
Best cruising experience of my life. Didn't end optimal, but still fun. Never seen so many hot black chicks in one area in my entire life. All on the north loop. Yes saw some crackheads too. And other less pleasant ones, but some of the gems were a walking.
Ended with a petite black girl named christy on north, but asked for 50 for BJ. I said 30, she said 50, I said sorry goodbye thinking she would budge. She didn't, so I didn't either. Oh well. Had her once before. Amazing body. Said she didn't do full service, yet a year ago she did for me. Service itself was ok. Should of took a picture of her but didn't.
Also another thing I noticed toady is an undercover brown mustang the cops have on the north loop. Be careful.
Here are some pics.
Pic 1-black dress. Older lady, not something close to what I would stop for, but maybe an apple of others eye. On north and 27th.
Pic 2-Rainbow dress. Hotter in person. Very energetic. 35th and north.
Pic 3-Yellow. Hottest girl of the day. Don't see it. Sexy tattoo on legs. Had to pass twice to make sure was working. Finally after getting the hint another pulled up and she jumped in. I regret not getting this one.
Pic 4-Red dress. Other hottest of day. Looked VERY young though. Cars were pulling over like a parade on north. Didn't have a chance. Cruised for a while waiting for 2nd pop up, instead settled on christy.
Hope you guys enjoy.
-
09-02-12 21:15 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 1Chella
I'm coming to Milwaukee, anyone have chellas digits?
-
09-02-12 15:00 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 50Bree, my next regular provider
It's been a while since I've posted but I finally made my way to Milwtown yesterday and had time to do a little mongering. Saw two girls walking at 11:30 on GF last night (Saturday). One was short a chubby and the other had dark hair, great body, and cute face. I thought they were too good to be SW. Decided to circle the block and see what they would do. I meet them at the next intersection as they were just crossing the road in front of my car. I smiled and the tall good looking one gave me the smile, look, and nod back. I couldn't believe this hot girl was working. My heart starting racing a mile a minute. It was a busy intersection and there was a car behind me so I couldn't do a pickup. Damn it! That meant I had to circle the block to meet them at the next block. I was hoping none of you mongers would swoop in before I circled the block. Met the two girls at the next street. They saw my car and turn down the side street. The tall pretty came up to the car, she jumped in, did Leo check and off to find a nice quiet place. Told me her name was Bree. I remember previous reports about her. She recently colored her hair but she still looked great. She now has dark hair.
Negotiated. 35 for BBCIM. Drove to my favorite spot. It's been a while since I picked up anyone so the little guy was shy and didn't jump up to attention right away. She started off playing with him and the boys with her hands to get him to full attention. She allowed kissing and my hands to wonder all over that tight body. Once at attention she went down on me like a pro. She would mix it up between slow and deep to fast and paying plenty of attention to the boys while my hands were allowed to explore her body. I wanted to enjoy her service so I took a while but I finally nutted.
The best part was when I nutted she kept sucking. Most girls would stop as soon as you cum but Bree keep sucking like there was no tomorrow making my toes curl in ecstasy. She squeezed every ounce of my love batter before finishing. There was no mess for me to have to clean up like a real pro.
Bree has a nice tight body (8 on a SW scale) , pretty face (8) , small pretty breast but they were nice and firm, great attitude (9). She was pleasant to talk to, could hold a conversation, pierced eyebrow, follows directions well, and didn't rush. She enjoys what she's doing and is good at it. Often time SW are too mechanical. But not Bree. This girls knows how to pleasure you and enjoys it.
I would highly recommend her and plan on seeing her again. This time it will be for FS were I can enjoy all she has to offer. She says she doesn't post on BP anymore and has a few regulars. I'm now one of her regular. I'm personally going to keep giving her business so we don't lose her to the streets. I've been looking for a regular provider and I just found one. Unfortunately I don't live in MKE but now I have a reason to cum more often.
I'm already looking forward to my next trip to MKE.
One Dery
-
09-01-12 21:32 #1548Regular Member

Posts: 21KuvHmong
Dude I'm a regular member and I don't even post shit like this. Use your head. The big one.
Originally Posted by KuvHmong
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-12 22:45 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 413Difficult to communicate
I picked her up once and she did a BBBJ, but when it was time she quit on me and the mess ended up all over my pants and seat. She was hard to understand and communicate with, directions impossible and she kept wanting me to take her someplace, not ever sure where? Picked her up one other time by mistake, thought it was someone else. Quickly realized my mistake and asked her to get out. Have seen her since, but stay away from her. I usually saw her around 28th and Lisbon.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-12 20:55 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 195Deaf SW
I saw her this morning sitting on the front steps of a house a couple blocks north of Lis. She looked OK, above ave face, body=6-7, I was running late so I thought I'd just ask for a phone number or to make a date for later in the afternoon. I don't think she heard a word I said. When she realized I wasn't letting her in, she started ranting and raving about needing to make some money and actually called me a B. As I pulled away, she had lifted her dress to her waist and she wasn't wearing underwear. What a pyscho.
Originally Posted by DertyPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-12 17:12 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 321Checks
Ran into her the other day.
She is, as always with me, very accommodating to my requests. Except anal LOL.
Still had a great time. She could he such a sweet young thing, next time I'm taking her to a motel for a nice shower beforehand.
Still looking for a petite WSW or LSW who gives up the back door if anyone wants to PM me.
Also, a number of undercovers on g teens side streets waiting around. Be careful,
Stay safe.









Reply With Quote





