Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 12070
-
08-28-12 23:33 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 891Paige: 19th & Greenfield
This one looked like a winner, but the attitude stunk. Small blond in a Thomas Moore hoodie, said she was 21, looked 18. Ultra thin as a rail. Nice face, a little acne. All in all, nothing to complain about. It was her bully mentor who badgered her way into the back seat that truly spoiled it. It was two for the ride or nothing. I settled on having the wing girl ride in back. BBBJ from Paige would have been better if she hadn't pulled away at the last minute. Left me with my own dashboard clean-up! As sweet as Paige looked, I'd actually avoid if you see these two out hustling. Their cell's were buzzing every 10 seconds, with plenty of hood rat lingo going back and forth about scoring a "dove." Nothing memorable from a fun looking blond who could blow away in the wind. A total shame.
-
08-28-12 22:26 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 308Natali
Had fun with Natali pick up at 6 and G took me to her place close by damage was 40 plus tip average oral but good mish, and finished from behind. Small looks young say 18-22 range. Got digets and will do again.
She also has what she calls her sister that works also both quite and small just the way I like them
-
08-28-12 21:45 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 180Amanda
Saw her on Sunday morning in the same area. Like you said she looks good from a block away, but when I got close I had to drive away! Settled for a Plump BSW on 32nd who whipped the Girls out to impress me. I had to give her a little Business for going thru all that trouble.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-12 21:38 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 68So I was feeling a bit frisky today so I drive the north loop around 2 and saw a BSW around 31st and Lis. I turned off a couple of blocks west and she came running. She looked pretty good for a SW. She had on a blue dress with a neon yellow mesh over it. When she got in she was saying nothing and I asked her what her name was and she just looked at me blankly. Then she said something and she sounded like she was deaf. I couldn't understand a word she said so I shook my head no and apologized to her. She didn't seem mad. Anybody seen this one or had any experiences with her?
-
08-28-12 19:58 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 2814To top it off, after she left I had to clean up the ass marks she left on the passenger seat.[/QUOTE]LOL Skid marks? Yeeehhhhuuuuu. Maybe stop at the auto parts store first for some engine degreaser and hose them off before she gets in your vehicle.
-
08-28-12 19:28 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 370Amanda
Picked up WSW Amanda on Lisbon near 27th. She was cute from a distance. Once she got in I could see the scabs on her face. Nice body (she got naked for a BJ) but she couldn't suck on little Charlie for more than 2 minutes without stopping to say something, turn up the radio, change position, etc. Then she wanted more money because,"You don't pay to nut, you pay for me to suck on your dick. I sucked your dick for a long time." Well, we disagree on what I am paying for and what constitutes a long time. To top it off, after she left I had to clean up the ass marks she left on the passenger seat. Thank you Clorox wipes. Don't bother with this one.
-
08-28-12 00:04 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 2814Read the posts as they will be helpful to you overall. You're on your own on the numbers though until you contribute some. Good luck and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by KuvHmong
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-12 19:25 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 1309Freak
Early morning this week I spotted an older gal on one of the side streets on the N side of North Ave, probably 16th, who had the most enormous tits I have seen. I had to circle the block just to take another look. No exaggeration, these things were down to her thighs. Of course, she was heavy & to get her in my van I'd have to get my shoulder into her butt to squeeze her in, so I took a pass. I was tempted to pick her up just for a photo shoot. She said her name was Tina. Man!
Craven
-
08-27-12 16:07 #1532Regular Member

Posts: 10Help a brother out
I'm new to this and if yall guys can give me some tips and number to some girls itll be helpful. Thanks and whenever I have some ill do the same.
-
08-26-12 15:41 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 513Sunday afternoon ride.
I was riding around on the south side Sunday afternoon, raining on and off. Thought what the heck who was out L nothing, Oak, nothing, Mitc. Nothing, G, had a few, in side the doors hiding from the rain, Na, had a few too. One on National was a regular fairly tall, thin brown hair little past shoulder, kind-of straight, all messed up on drugs. Walking like a zombie, face looks like a skeleton, age could be 24-54 have no idea. Don't know her name, but have seen her the most lately, will not stop, she looks bad. Allways, by 27 and N. She likes the area a lot. Will go down to 21st and as far west as 31st. What is her name?
Well anyway, still went for old reliable Chella, on G. Best twenty ever spent. God she is a good BBBBCIM gal. Got her new number. Yes she got a cell phone now. Wow.
-
08-25-12 23:52 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw her yesterday and agree 100% with what is posted. She really only has one volume even on the phone. She is super thin, not really my type so I don't think I'll be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-12 11:13 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 101Brandy
Well for a while U stopped hearing about Brandy, so enjoyed her last night got her new theígits.
-
08-24-12 21:54 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 1309Sounds exactly like a gal I picked up on Teutonia one evening this week who went by Alanna. Gorgeous gal with a great attitude who gave me some great $35 service.
Originally Posted by Ontheroad
[View Original Post]
CM
-
08-24-12 16:21 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 219I agree, I had the typical wavvy girl in Racine a few weeks back. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride, she just kept asking "you lookin for a date, looking for date". Eventually I said no-not really and left. I don't expect much out of a SW, but they should really know that asking to give them a ride really means looking for some fun. Unless you happen to be mongering in a taxicab.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-12 10:55 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 513LE check
Remember there is nothing you can do or say not to get busted, but there are a few things you can do not to get trapped into a bust.
Don't talk at the window. Do you need a lift, I am going that way. No more.
A cop will not show you her boobs. So while you are in the car driving have her show some how.
They can see your dick and more. That is for there protection, but doesn't mean anything. The farther you drive the more it not. Driving 4 or 5 blocks is key. Then whatever. Remember check her intelligence, if she is too sharp. Be careful. Look, listen, feel, and watch your rear end.
QUOTE=Lonelyguy128; 1526981]I'm a believer in the better safe than sorry school. I never, ever talk until the lady is in my car and we have driven a couple of blocks. I mean, I talk about the weather, the Brewers, whatever, but no talk of LE checks, cash or services. I am relatively certain a female LE is not going to go for a ride with me because it would just be too risky for them.
I don't know why you think LE would not ask you to show your dick? I think that is just the kind of thing they would do thru the window to set up a sting. Even if they don't have you for solicitation at that point they have you for indecent exposure.
If some dumb ass SW is too ignorant of how things work to get in my car without any talk I just excuse myself and drive on. Better to miss the best BJ ever than to break this basic rule, IMHO.[/QUOTE]










Reply With Quote



