Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 19147
-
08-30-12 07:45 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 305Yeah, she was a nice person. Had some (genuine) issues with mental illness, but was sweet at her core. Never actually dated her, but had occasion to give her a few rides on behalf of mutual friends, etc. Nobody deserves to die that way. I hope they put the f*cker that did this to her under the jail.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-12 21:03 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 89This made me literally laugh out loud. I did one pass down the R after work and saw a spinner just south of 7 mile. I parked at the coney and decided to do a walk by, sporting a dress shirt, shoes and suit slacks. I couldn't have looked more out of place if I tried. So if you saw me, fwiw I am not a plainclothes on foot.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
It turned out it was Halo. First time I have ever saw her. She looked better rolling by in the car, but still pretty good up close. What was even funnier was a kind of ugly BSW saw me coming first and yelled out "Halo! There's someone coming!" She knew there was no way in hell I was coming for her and must be looking for Halo.
-
08-29-12 19:41 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 207Fwiw
Pulled into the gas station at 7 and R to grab a drink and turn around when one of the local bums hit me up for change. I gave him about a buck in change and he said he saw me take a glance at michelle and said to watch out, cops have had a couple guys in plainclothes on foot calling in pickups. Not sure how much to trust a bum, but I figure its worth mentioning, maybe want to keep an extra eye out for guys walking out of place.
-
08-29-12 19:37 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 29Triangle Wed Night
Couple WSW out tonight and one BSW. 1st time on the triangle, so don't know names. Uncle Leo had what I think was a monger on the curb on woodbine right behind the Vic. Was there for at least 40 mins. Shanna Banana approached me on side street between the vic and the party store and offered a date. Considering uncle around the corner, I decline Ned and got digits. She is blond shoulder length, not skinny but not huge, see's / D's up top and reasonable attractive face for a SW. She was wearing a white and red sundress type outfit. Pulled onto tele and got into the 1st turnaround north and another Leo pulled right in where she was talking to me. Glad I passed. Stay safe.
Niner
-
08-29-12 17:12 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 356Pick of April
Does anyone have a pick of April, was wondering if I knew her from the past. I hate to hear of that happening to anyone.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-12 15:53 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 487If you know JR, you've seen her. She usually had short, curly, brown hair, though recently she changed it to blonde. She was probably about 5'6" but lately she wore high heels and looked taller. She was thin, A cups and a nice tight ass that usually looked great in tight jeans and the heels. A nice girl that couldn't get off drugs and said that she wanted to get into rehab. Too bad she didn't. I saw her out a few weeks ago and reported (#4952) that she was a mess, almost laying flat on the pavement a block from the 7 and JR coney. I wish the cops had picked her up that day. RIP April.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-12 05:10 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 71Adios Amigo's
Hello everyone.
Done with my contract in Michigan.
So Moving out of state. Thanks to all the fellow mongers who shared their intel with me.
I know for sure I'm going to miss this mongering experience cause the city I'm moving to is one of the safest city listed by fed's. .
Thanks to all my god fathers, friends & fellow mongers.
Thank you & Play safe.
Nikk
-
08-29-12 00:22 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 159Mon and Tues Ave night
I cruised Monday night and it was a damn leofest from normal white marked DPD, unmarked tinted white charger with goverment plates and custody barrier, white crown vic with black writing. I had to see atleast 9 uncles. Sad night
Tuesday was loaded with SWs. Almost too loaded to where it made me paranoid a bit. After some recon I scooped up Kaylee (I scooped about two weeks ago first date). Nice girl slim WSW mid 20s, prolly had acne real bad while younger, dyed red (I think) shoulder length hair, likes rock music, and she has a lip piercing. Nice performer no complaints. I think you can bang her face LOL No digs 30/60.
If you see her be nice and tell her BigDickRick says "Sup girl oh baby"
-
08-28-12 21:50 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 89Having seen her 2 days ago I will say those pictures are spot on. That is exactly how she looks. Kind of laughing at myself because I didn't notice the tat's. I guess I was focused on the more interesting parts. Thanks for posting and very cool of her to agree to have them posted.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-12 20:47 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 249They don't photograph too well, but they are still pretty fucking nice.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-12 19:43 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 159Nice work.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
First time I've seen her. My high expectations from all of the reviews set me up for a let me down. I have to remember there SWs not models. At least she's a performer and monger friendly.
I wish there were some SWs w / o deflated lactation stations.
-
08-28-12 19:00 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 130No, but hopefully they'll be out on the streets now where we can find them.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-12 18:59 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 70Triangle Woodbine
Cruising thru again looking for the girl in the fishnet stocking. Saw a slim WSW with big large sunglasses on. She had holes all over her jeans. Gave me the look as I passed. She was crossing over from 6 mile woodbine area. I was about to pull a U-turn to spin back to get a better look. I noticed a beat up black pick-up truck with a few black men sitting inside and looks to me a chick in red shirt in the back and looking in view of the the WSW I saw. Spooked me out as it looked odd. Noticed in my back view mirror she looked back a few times. Pass for me today.
-
08-28-12 18:35 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 327The Vic
I heard from a girl that they've cleaned out the Vic on the ave. Anyone have knowledge of this?
-
08-28-12 18:31 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 48Now that is one fine looker
Very nice, where did you find this one?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





