Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    I've heard confirmation on this from multiple sources. Hope to know a bit more tomorrow.
    April apparently passed away last night at Detroit Receiving. Wish I had better news.

  2. #4086

    Chelsea

    Here's a couple of pics with her permission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chelsea2.jpg‎   chelsea.jpg‎  

  3. #4085

    WSW in purple

    Crused the ave. This afternoon round 3:30 saw this nice thin WSW in purple top and short shorts whanted to scoop but just got seeing someone slse any info on her she had short brown hair I belive she was near the comara bank.

  4. #4084
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Come on Jackson, get rid of this gay transsexual BS!

    Guys, lets flag this shit by clicking the Report button.
    Flagged! Needs to be deleted.

  5. #4083
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a reliable source that she was found in an abandoned house beaten with her throat cut. She is alive and at Det. Rec. Hosp. Expect the R to be hot for a while. Never partaken of this particular one but wish her well.
    I've heard confirmation on this from multiple sources. Hope to know a bit more tomorrow.

  6. #4082

    Coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    What is the coach?
    Prolly Coach & Lantern motel in the triangle. Someone correct me if wrong.

  7. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the Ave Saturday morning around 730, ending up scooping Charlie on Gilbert, WSW, brunette, tattooed. 29, deflated B's.

    Found a spot and agreed on. 2+ tip for performance. She was good with her tongue so gave her another. 1 after BBBJCIM finish.

    Got digits, would repeat
    Cruised the Ave this morning in the rain. Circled a few times with no exciting prospects so gave Charlie a call for another BBBJCIM. Last time I said. 2+tip and she was cool with it, this time she wanted. 3+ tip. Gave her my bottle of mouthwash. Working digits, PM for info.

    Be safe fellas

  8. #4080

    The coach?

    What is the coach?

  9. #4079

    Sunday morning triangle

    All the bad girls must stay in the triangle. Was out Sunday 11:00 am to 12:30 and saw at least 12 ladies out. Nicky, Kim, Devon, Tracy, WSW w / dreads, the 40+ year old I always see out, a couple of big bsws and some others. Real popular spots were on Grandriver and lenora (3 grouped up) , McNichols and tele at the velero (4 grouped up) , and of course woodbine behind the vic. While Nicky, Devon and tracy are sub-30, most of the others were older. Wish the triangle would get a new batch of younger girls. Saw Nicky get picked up 3 separate times (while she as one of the most attractive ones out, I won't play there again). Ihad high hopes on what may have been a civilian, white girls. 19 or so, red hair, thin but with curvs, face looked like the red head from True Blood, she was walking down seven mile, crossed gr and headed into Redford, she never gave a look, but if anyone knows otherwise please let me know!

    Ended up with Tracy because I wasn't in the mood for testing new waters. Saw one uncle the whole time, he spent 5 our 10 minutes behind the party store on Bennett, probably looking for a monger. He left and never saw another.

  10. #4078

    Top 3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    My new fav. (changes every week) Body on Ginger is rock hard she reminds me of the soccer chick or softball chick from high school and college. Think her problem is mental. She has the bi-polar thing going on. You got to catch her when she is in the mood to work. I don't think the drugs have owned her yet so she picks and choices when she wants to make a few bucks. But once she seals the deal she will make sure you are taken care of. Hell of a poll question to start. Who is pound for pound the best 2012 SW?
    Appears from what I've read that Chelsea will likely sweep this poll. Maybe expand it a little?

  11. #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    My new fav. (changes every week) Body on Ginger is rock hard she reminds me of the soccer chick or softball chick from high school and college. Think her problem is mental. She has the bi-polar thing going on. You got to catch her when she is in the mood to work. I don't think the drugs have owned her yet so she picks and choices when she wants to make a few bucks. But once she seals the deal she will make sure you are taken care of. Hell of a poll question to start. Who is pound for pound the best 2012 SW?
    Personally, chelsea! Just for attitude and looks. Of course a close second would be sandra (she would have been 2011 SW of the year). Of course you know all of the posts about ginger is useless without a picture of her!

  12. #4076
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Name is Ginger. According to ATF she doesn't date, just shows up to shop at the candy store. I have a suspicion this was an attempt to steer me away from this one. I will certainly find out for myself. BTW: late 20's. Shared a room at Uncle Leo's with ATF a few years back.
    Ski that is the case. 99% of the time she is just looking for the best candy. Just got to catch her at the right time.

  13. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    Never had seen Chelsea but have been intrigued by all the posts here. I was driving north on Woodward this afternoon and as I passed the spot she is rumored to stay I saw a blonde and butch looking chick out on the side street. I circled around to do a drive by. I turned onto the side street, took a quick look and continued east towards JR. Driving down one of the worst streets in Detroit (and America by default) I see this cute redhead with a pink back pack come flying around the corner on a BMX bike (or maybe a schwinn stingray) with some eminem wannabe following close behind. Quickly realized it was Ginger (who I have been wanting to see) , but she didn't seem to be working at that moment. They pulled up to some run down house and I circled back to park and talk to Chelsea.

    Chelsea is extremely cool, accommodating, and skilled. As one other poster noted a few weeks ago I think her looks are being a bit overinflated on the board, but she is definitely cute. Honestly I am having a hard time shaking the image of Ginger hauling ass on that bike and am more determined than ever to see her naked for comparisons sake. I think she will stack up favorably (looks wise, probably not service wise).
    My new fav. (changes every week) Body on Ginger is rock hard she reminds me of the soccer chick or softball chick from high school and college. Think her problem is mental. She has the bi-polar thing going on. You got to catch her when she is in the mood to work. I don't think the drugs have owned her yet so she picks and choices when she wants to make a few bucks. But once she seals the deal she will make sure you are taken care of. Hell of a poll question to start. Who is pound for pound the best 2012 SW?

  14. #4074

    April from the R

    Heard from a reliable source that she was found in an abandoned house beaten with her throat cut. She is alive and at Det. Rec. Hosp. Expect the R to be hot for a while. Never partaken of this particular one but wish her well.

  15. #4073

    Those were the Days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I take my dad to work with me yesterday, and as we're driving down 8 mile, he starts telling me of all the working girls that used to be by 8 and Mound, at some Coney that used to be on 8 mile east of Woodward, etc.
    Now I'm outing myself how long I've been in the game. The Coney your pops is referring to was on the southwest corner of 8mile and Vandyke. The front wall was all glass windows right at sidewalk, faced the traffic on 8mile, and had a counter for eating at. The girls would sit facing traffic in their mini skirts and flash their pussies at you if you were lucky enough to get caught at the light.

    20 or more girls on a weekend night but at least 5 doing show and tell just about any time of the day. Did I mention the place was 24 hours? A drive through the lot pretty much guaranteed you were leaving with a backseat of new friends for the evening. These girls for the most part were cute, fun, hippy chick types. Pops probably remembers the days when anywhere along 8mile from Gratiot west to GrandRiver you could find more than a fair amount of working girls any time of the day or night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape