Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1023

    Crystal has moved

    Just a heads up to all who enjoyed her company.

    http://southwestflorida.backpage.com...own-20/5933137

  2. #1022

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DucheNozzle  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if she's on her moon or left town early-anyone know? Beuhller?
    It appears she has move to a new location. Would assume this is her.

    http://southwestflorida.backpage.com...own-20/5933137

  3. #1021

    She was quick to find out RNC Religious right are bored with sex

    Quote Originally Posted by CLCtc1  [View Original Post]
    . She left early Thursday and said she was not. Coming back!
    I get a kick of all this idiot broads I never saw before sweeping into town with that RNC' tag in their posts who don't know shit about the anti human nature faction that's gaining power.

    But back to Crystal its already an expectation of mine from same experience over recent years that the top shelf like her only hang around a few days.

  4. #1020

    Sara backpage NPR

    Anyone have info on this girl?

    Thank You.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...799-26/7796369

  5. #1019

    Sara backpage NPR area

    Does anyone have any experiences with this girl or info?

    Thank You

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...799-26/7796369

  6. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by DucheNozzle  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if she's on her moon or left town early-anyone know? Beuhller?
    . She left early Thursday and said she was not. Coming back!

  7. #1017

    Don't See Crystal's Ads

    Wondering if she's on her moon or left town early-anyone know? Beuhller?

  8. #1016

    Looks Like Same Mug

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhairngotee  [View Original Post]
    I was putzing around on that site later last night and was able to find her page using the digits at the end of the link he posted, #173005. She wasn't a type I'm into so I moved on. Oddly the page is inaccessable today. I did a search on all of Florida and there were a lot of familiar faces from BP and T*R.

    For those who haven't looked, here's the catch. To contact any one on there you have to sign up as an employer (strip joint operator, photographer, xxx film producer) and the minimum package is about $17. 95 per month. Some list "companion" as a job they are seeking, but a few of those also say they are not escorts, so go figure. I had heard of this site before, but didn't participate due to the fee issue.
    Http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...iss-24/7875888

  9. #1015

    Pay site

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyface61  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this one?

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/talent_details.asp?ID=84292

    She looks familiar. But the 'Talent I'd' doesn't match up.
    I was putzing around on that site later last night and was able to find her page using the digits at the end of the link he posted, #173005. She wasn't a type I'm into so I moved on. Oddly the page is inaccessable today. I did a search on all of Florida and there were a lot of familiar faces from BP and T*R.

    For those who haven't looked, here's the catch. To contact any one on there you have to sign up as an employer (strip joint operator, photographer, xxx film producer) and the minimum package is about $17. 95 per month. Some list "companion" as a job they are seeking, but a few of those also say they are not escorts, so go figure. I had heard of this site before, but didn't participate due to the fee issue.

  10. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyface61  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this one?

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/talent_details.asp?ID=84292

    She looks familiar. But the 'Talent I'd' doesn't match up.
    Definitely a different girl. Phone doesn't match either. When I'm off my iPad I'll try to upload some pics.

  11. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue Czar  [View Original Post]
    Hello Tampa mongers. I'm in town often and I happened on this cute older woman on SexyJobs. Com.

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/employers/ta....asp?ID=173005

    She is in need of new friends this week. Fairly negotiable I'm thinking. Seniors I'm me for info. If you ever get to INdy, let me know. I miss and LOVE Tampa! Some of my fondest memories of the hobby.

    Want what you have.

    Glue Czar
    Maybe this one?

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/talent_details.asp?ID=84292

    She looks familiar. But the 'Talent I'd' doesn't match up.

  12. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue Czar  [View Original Post]
    Hello Tampa mongers. I'm in town often and I happened on this cute older woman on SexyJobs. Com.

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/employers/ta....asp?ID=173005

    She is in need of new friends this week. Fairly negotiable I'm thinking. Seniors I'm me for info. If you ever get to INdy, let me know. I miss and LOVE Tampa! Some of my fondest memories of the hobby.

    Want what you have.

    Glue Czar
    Are there any links for her which don't require us to "sign up as a registered employer"?

  13. #1011

    My new Friend April.

    Hello Tampa mongers. I'm in town often and I happened on this cute older woman on SexyJobs. Com.

    http://www.sexyjobs.com/employers/ta....asp?ID=173005

    She is in need of new friends this week. Fairly negotiable I'm thinking. Seniors I'm me for info. If you ever get to INdy, let me know. I miss and LOVE Tampa! Some of my fondest memories of the hobby.

    Want what you have.

    Glue Czar

  14. #1010

    Adriana

    http://m.eros-miami.com/files/268063.htm

    I generally don't spend this much for a session but it was worth it in my opinion.

    I'd rank this in the top 3 experiences. It took awhile to get screened because of some info I didn't want to provide. Finally got screened and met at her at a decent hotel. Opened the door and she looked amazing. Pretty sure it's her in the pics but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't expect her to look exactly like this professional pics. She was the perfect size from head to toe. Very very nice tits. They were enhanced but you can hardly tell.

    Chatted for a few min on the bed am eventually got undressed. She started with a very nice slow BBBJ. Very sensual and really got into it. Reached around and found her getting wet so I had to flip her for some 69 action. While doing that we switched back and forth from 69 to DFK. Then moved onto several positions. CG / MISH / DOGGIE. DFK throughout making this a real GFE experience with a hot hot Brazilian mamma.

    I finished all over her wonderful breasts. Chatted a bit more before leaving. Was there the whole hour. $350 damage but these are worth it once in awhile. I highly recommend if she's ever back in town.

  15. #1009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1215

    Mallori Mark?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Lee  [View Original Post]
    Mallori misses her friends in Florida. She just got her ticket and has a photo shoot scheduled in Miami on Friday, July 27th.

    Mallori will be in Cocoa Beach Saturday night (July 28th) for one night, then on to Orlando and Tampa (August 1).

    Height: 5' 6"

    Weight: 120 lbs.

    Bust: 34"

    Waist: 27"

    Hips: 34"

    Cup: C.

    Dress: 4.

    Shoe: 7. 5.

    Hair color: Brown.

    Hair length: Long.

    Eye color: Hazel.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian.

    Skin color: White.

    Shoot nudes: Yes.

    Experience: Experienced.

    Compensation: Depends on Assignment.

    Genres: Acting, Art, Editorial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, F it Modeling, Fitness, Glamour, Hair / Makeup, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Parts Modeling, Promotional Modeling,

    Runway, swimwear.

    For those of you who have met Mallori, you know what she has and you know she knows how to use it.

    She is now an open minded lactating fetish model.

    Mallori will post her phone and email as soon as she arrives in FL next week.

    She will play ring toss with that donut, then nibble it away.

    Cherish this one.
    Are we a little Mallori addicted?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape