Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2024

    Alyvia or Carmen II

    I forgot to mention that I did ask her why she used an alias when I was leaving and it seemed to catch her off guard. Here nor there it could have been worse. It could have been worse and I would had to leave and start the hunt all over again.

    So Alyvia / Carmen if you read this board there is really no sense in doing the bait and switch add. You will get yours. Like I said in my last post I left satisfied.

    Cowboy

  2. #2023

    Alyvia or Carmen

    Called this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ama-23/7316465 (6 0 2) 5 3 1 * 2 2 1 9

    -CARMEN.

    Got this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...mat-20/7343370 Four / 4/three•8 / two / 5•six / 9/five / 0 Alyvia.

    The thing is that I visited Alyvia previously and had a good time. In spite of other reviews on this board, she looked real nice and took care of me real well. CBJ, MISH, DOG. She gets into it. Albeit I was looking for something new I was fine with bait and switch. I understand that most mongers wouldn't be good with this. Call me crazy. The thing is I don't understand why some girls do the bait and switch.

    A while back another monger was asking about Carmen, well there you have it.

    Cowboy

  3. #2022

    Used tineye

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Three words. Google. Image. Search.

    http://dynastyseries.com/wp-content/...70-525x692.jpg

    There are also ads for 'Evelyn' with the same phone number that show up on the first page of results for a Google search of the number. Subsequent pages show more ads under Eve, with pictures of different girls.

    With two searches using nothing more complex than Google, I found the source of the pix, and ads with a different name and pix.

    Where exactly did you search in the first place, if at all?

    You did the same "any intel" thing in Baltimore two days ago, and they told you to use Google Image Search, because you should have found the pix all over the internet. When people respond to your requests with useful info, why are you ignoring them?
    Put url in and 0 came back for each image. And didn't I say "can't find ish on her". Never ignoring the advice, but not going jump out there either.

  4. #2021

    Can't find ish if you don't search for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Three words. Google. Image. Search.

    http://dynastyseries.com/wp-content/...70-525x692.jpg

    There are also ads for 'Evelyn' with the same phone number that show up on the first page of results for a Google search of the number. Subsequent pages show more ads under Eve, with pictures of different girls.

    With two searches using nothing more complex than Google, I found the source of the pix, and ads with a different name and pix.

    Where exactly did you search in the first place, if at all?

    You did the same "any intel" thing in Baltimore two days ago, and they told you to use Google Image Search, because you should have found the pix all over the internet. When people respond to your requests with useful info, why are you ignoring them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]

  5. #2020

    Tiny Carmen is also a black girl from Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Atoosa  [View Original Post]
    I warmed you guys about Black Girls from Cali. I've never had a good experience with one. On the other hand you mention Atlanta. I've always had great experiences there, and most definitely girls from GA.
    And she's super cool and sweet (and also super accommodating).

    Not all black spinners are created equal.

    Jada thinks you should be happy you "got a nut," which is like a restaurant thinking that if they throw the food on the plate, shove it at you, then tell you to hurry up because someone else needs the table, you should be happy because you got a lunch.

    Her ad is up on BP, which means that not enough people are flagging it as overposted.

  6. #2019

    Draya

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Draya. 703-473-0057. Phone number shows up in other cities with no photos. Any time they cut the heads off the photos you can be fairly certain they are borrowed pictures.

    The first picture matches an ad for Candice in Houston with the big bird tattoo on her ass.

    http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...24-24/14875456

    The second and third pictures sans tattoos are Elisha Jade. You can find her on "Straight Stuntin" magazine.

  7. #2018

    Moonview

    Your message box is full.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #2017

    Draya

    Any Intel? Can't find ish on her.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oon-25/8525898

  9. #2016

    Jada from Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you can take the hie out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the hoe. This one should move to Atlanta where she would be right at home with the other ghetto trash. Funny but sad BB, thanks for toftt

    PC out
    I warmed you guys about Black Girls from Cali. I've never had a good experience with one. On the other hand you mention Atlanta. I've always had great experiences there, and most definitely girls from GA.

  10. #2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    This girl was nice until she got paid, then the mask came off, and it was nothing but rules and rush. The top half of the bed is her space, so you have to go sideways across the foot of the bed.

    Kept me waiting in the parking lot, flipped out when I went into the bathroom to wash up with a towel, answered the phone and had a conversation halfway through, motioning for me to keep going, and told the guy on the phone (who complained he'd been waiting 30 minutes) to come up to her floor. When she hung up, she told me my time was up (it wasn't) and I had to finish and get out.

    I reminded her that she'd kept me waiting, and she said "pimpin' don't care" while swiveling her head (I'm not making that up).

    Flipped out again when I tried to wash up afterwards, and opened the front door, yelling that we were both going to be naked in the hall. When I said she could be a little nicer if she wanted me to come back, she bobbed her head side to side and said "pimpin don't care!"

    This is one for everyone on the board to flag her BP ads as spam, and call (*67 of course) and tell her she needs to move on to another city.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-21/8502823

    916-504-0581
    Wow, you can take the hie out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the hoe. This one should move to Atlanta where she would be right at home with the other ghetto trash. Funny but sad BB, thanks for toftt

    PC out

  11. #2014

    TOFTT: Avoid Ghetto Jada

    This girl was nice until she got paid, then the mask came off, and it was nothing but rules and rush. The top half of the bed is her space, so you have to go sideways across the foot of the bed.

    Kept me waiting in the parking lot, flipped out when I went into the bathroom to wash up with a towel, answered the phone and had a conversation halfway through, motioning for me to keep going, and told the guy on the phone (who complained he'd been waiting 30 minutes) to come up to her floor. When she hung up, she told me my time was up (it wasn't) and I had to finish and get out.

    I reminded her that she'd kept me waiting, and she said "pimpin' don't care" while swiveling her head (I'm not making that up).

    Flipped out again when I tried to wash up afterwards, and opened the front door, yelling that we were both going to be naked in the hall. When I said she could be a little nicer if she wanted me to come back, she bobbed her head side to side and said "pimpin don't care!"

    This is one for everyone on the board to flag her BP ads as spam, and call (*67 of course) and tell her she needs to move on to another city.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-21/8502823

    916-504-0581

  12. #2013

    I think Roxy and Holly are the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jizzle  [View Original Post]
    here's the link that I put up with this post. It didn't show up for some reason:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...day-22/8530440
    Both ads mention a "Royal Treatment," and both have the same map of Greece.

    Roxy: 510-682-0105

    Holly: 404-955-4289

  13. #2012

    Eden Models

    Anyone used Eden Models before?

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/home

    They have an ad up on BP now. Lissa looks like a gem but Cindy is using fakes so makes me hesitant to call.

    I recall an add with the same fakes for a Herndon location a couple months back. Maybe the same outfit.

  14. #2011

    Roxy is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    You didn't give us a link or phone number, and there's no one named Treats on BP.
    I added the link as a reply to my own original post. For some reason the link didn't pop up when I did the original post sorry about that. Her name is Roxy.

  15. #2010

    Sarah using fake pix

    These pix have been used by girls all over the country. Plus, there's no ad or review history for her phone number.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...c_e-19/8446194

    718-228-4874

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape