Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9059
-
08-19-12 00:16 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 154Alyvia or Carmen II
I forgot to mention that I did ask her why she used an alias when I was leaving and it seemed to catch her off guard. Here nor there it could have been worse. It could have been worse and I would had to leave and start the hunt all over again.
So Alyvia / Carmen if you read this board there is really no sense in doing the bait and switch add. You will get yours. Like I said in my last post I left satisfied.
Cowboy
-
08-19-12 00:10 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 154Alyvia or Carmen
Called this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ama-23/7316465 (6 0 2) 5 3 1 * 2 2 1 9
-CARMEN.
Got this girl http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...mat-20/7343370 Four / 4/three•8 / two / 5•six / 9/five / 0 Alyvia.
The thing is that I visited Alyvia previously and had a good time. In spite of other reviews on this board, she looked real nice and took care of me real well. CBJ, MISH, DOG. She gets into it. Albeit I was looking for something new I was fine with bait and switch. I understand that most mongers wouldn't be good with this. Call me crazy. The thing is I don't understand why some girls do the bait and switch.
A while back another monger was asking about Carmen, well there you have it.
Cowboy
-
08-18-12 23:46 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 979Used tineye
Put url in and 0 came back for each image. And didn't I say "can't find ish on her". Never ignoring the advice, but not going jump out there either.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-12 19:27 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 2686Can't find ish if you don't search for it
Three words. Google. Image. Search.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
http://dynastyseries.com/wp-content/...70-525x692.jpg
There are also ads for 'Evelyn' with the same phone number that show up on the first page of results for a Google search of the number. Subsequent pages show more ads under Eve, with pictures of different girls.
With two searches using nothing more complex than Google, I found the source of the pix, and ads with a different name and pix.
Where exactly did you search in the first place, if at all?
You did the same "any intel" thing in Baltimore two days ago, and they told you to use Google Image Search, because you should have found the pix all over the internet. When people respond to your requests with useful info, why are you ignoring them?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-12 19:17 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 2686Tiny Carmen is also a black girl from Cali
And she's super cool and sweet (and also super accommodating).
Originally Posted by Atoosa
[View Original Post]
Not all black spinners are created equal.
Jada thinks you should be happy you "got a nut," which is like a restaurant thinking that if they throw the food on the plate, shove it at you, then tell you to hurry up because someone else needs the table, you should be happy because you got a lunch.
Her ad is up on BP, which means that not enough people are flagging it as overposted.
-
08-18-12 15:07 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 67Draya
Draya. 703-473-0057. Phone number shows up in other cities with no photos. Any time they cut the heads off the photos you can be fairly certain they are borrowed pictures.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
The first picture matches an ad for Candice in Houston with the big bird tattoo on her ass.
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...24-24/14875456
The second and third pictures sans tattoos are Elisha Jade. You can find her on "Straight Stuntin" magazine.
-
08-18-12 14:42 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 1043Moonview
Your message box is full.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-18-12 14:02 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 979Draya
Any Intel? Can't find ish on her.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oon-25/8525898
-
08-18-12 13:52 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 43Jada from Cali
I warmed you guys about Black Girls from Cali. I've never had a good experience with one. On the other hand you mention Atlanta. I've always had great experiences there, and most definitely girls from GA.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-12 11:18 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 1959Wow, you can take the hie out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the hoe. This one should move to Atlanta where she would be right at home with the other ghetto trash. Funny but sad BB, thanks for toftt
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
08-18-12 06:12 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 2686TOFTT: Avoid Ghetto Jada
This girl was nice until she got paid, then the mask came off, and it was nothing but rules and rush. The top half of the bed is her space, so you have to go sideways across the foot of the bed.
Kept me waiting in the parking lot, flipped out when I went into the bathroom to wash up with a towel, answered the phone and had a conversation halfway through, motioning for me to keep going, and told the guy on the phone (who complained he'd been waiting 30 minutes) to come up to her floor. When she hung up, she told me my time was up (it wasn't) and I had to finish and get out.
I reminded her that she'd kept me waiting, and she said "pimpin' don't care" while swiveling her head (I'm not making that up).
Flipped out again when I tried to wash up afterwards, and opened the front door, yelling that we were both going to be naked in the hall. When I said she could be a little nicer if she wanted me to come back, she bobbed her head side to side and said "pimpin don't care!"
This is one for everyone on the board to flag her BP ads as spam, and call (*67 of course) and tell her she needs to move on to another city.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-21/8502823
916-504-0581
-
08-18-12 05:58 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 2686I think Roxy and Holly are the same person
Both ads mention a "Royal Treatment," and both have the same map of Greece.
Originally Posted by Big Jizzle
[View Original Post]
Roxy: 510-682-0105
Holly: 404-955-4289
-
08-18-12 01:04 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 201Eden Models
Anyone used Eden Models before?
http://www.edenmodelsva.com/home
They have an ad up on BP now. Lissa looks like a gem but Cindy is using fakes so makes me hesitant to call.
I recall an add with the same fakes for a Herndon location a couple months back. Maybe the same outfit.
-
08-17-12 21:22 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 55Roxy is her name
I added the link as a reply to my own original post. For some reason the link didn't pop up when I did the original post sorry about that. Her name is Roxy.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-12 19:16 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 2686Sarah using fake pix
These pix have been used by girls all over the country. Plus, there's no ad or review history for her phone number.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...c_e-19/8446194
718-228-4874



















