Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2681

    Was I right or wrong?

    Gentlemen, I called a provider and told her that I was on my way but I had a sixty mile drive and it would take seventy five minutes with the traffic to reach her hotel. I asked her for the room number and she told me that she only gives out the room number when the client is there at the hotel. I asked her what difference would it make. She said that it was for her safety and security. She declined to tell me the room number, so I told her that I was not going to waste that much time and gas if I was not 100% sure she was going to be there. I turned around and went back home. So I ask, was I right or was I wrong?

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #2680

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Since Sam a no go. How about Nadia.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ght-22/5748755
    I'm a ass man myself. I've been checking this one out but I get hesitant to try out these chicks who seem to look "too" good if you know what I mean. I need to do some research on her and I may toftt.

  3. #2679

    Any intel on Diamond?

    I wrote a review on two providers yesterday named Jamie and Abby. It hasnt been approved yet so I apologize in advace if they both get approved at the same time and I accidentally spam this thread LOL.

    Anyway, I see this cute little blond named Diamond who posts out of BP. I currently see another diamond in the pg area who needs to be replaced LOL. I tried calling her yesterday but it went to voicemail so I decided to see other girls mentioned on my previous post, Jamie and Abby. This girl looks really cute so it might be TGTBT. We all know these providers can be decieving with their pics. I called her several times today but went straight to voicemail so I went to ML today instead. I'm trying to toftt but she won't answer LOL.

    Are her pics legit? Any intel would be awesome. Pm if you need to.

  4. #2678

    Brittney Pros and Cons

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...-4u-24/5745831

    Decided to TOFTT and see Brittany out in White Marsh. She's legitimate and well I kind of had mixed feelings about this one.

    Pros: Very hot, Nice C-D Cups, Fat ass, shaved kitty, good tan, wears sexy lingerie, DSL's, the works. Very nice attitude and is genuinely friendly. Not a clock watcher due to the fact that she is chatty.

    Cons: Girl was overly careful (borderline paranoid). Like to the point where she would check out her window every 5-10 minutes, typical questions for first time clients. Took a call during the appt. Massage was light touch and used her nails (not my thing but not horrible). Overly concerned and repetitive with how much of a deal I was getting for $.

    Now to the fee part. I asked for rates. She said 150 half. 250 hr. I said that was a bit too steep. She immediately offered 100 half and 200 hr, but then she said her "special" was 125 half. It was very confusing but I nailed her and repeated her own rate of 100 / half, which we agreed on. Throughout the entire session she would keep bringing up how I was getting the session for 100 even though SHE quoted me that. WTF.

    I would see this girl again mostly for the eye candy. Oh yeah, the dirty. Light touch massage, full nude, FIV, HE and COT. I have a strong feeling YMMV with this one. Didn't ask if any more was available but she did mention that others were offering 100 FS and she was like "f'k no!" LOL.

    Jag

  5. #2677

    Sucker for a nice Ass.

    Since Sam a no go. How about Nadia.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ght-22/5748755

  6. #2676

    What's in white marsh?

    Any intel on this one.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...nde-44/5746373

    Believe the name is Michelle. 44. Called & got the elevator pitch. Erotic massage / fantasy / etc no FS $.8.

    Laugh if you want that I'm willing to pay F$ prices for 'partial-service'. I'm content to ride on the kiddie swings while others are on the roller-coasters for the same coin.

    Not looking to swap bodily fluids w / any one, but I don't mind a lap-dance with my massage. Just wondering if she looks hot, puts on a good show, clean environment, safe, etc. Also interested in anyone else of a similar stripe. Clean, hot, safe, erotic rub.

    As a point of reference, I'd been to KB, decent massage, nice bod, but completely mechanical. Thought she was making a pizza. She did get points for professionalism, clean room, etc. But if that's the best B'More has to offer, I'm not long for this hobby.

  7. #2675

    Breaking the ice

    I've been reading this thread and saw no intel on any providers so here I am, writing one now. As we speak.

    I was in the mood yesterday and thought I'd take a look at some providers for a cheap thrill. I ran into this ad and it seemed interesting.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...s80-21/5838218

    Called them up. It was a standard call system to their location in a fairly upscale hotel room which was a relief comparing to the dirty homes and notels providers usually use. They were in a 3 or 4 star hotel in the inner harbor area near power plant. I go up to their room and I'm greeted by Jamie and hope the other girl is much better. Jamie is a very large girl with no curves and does not compensate it with large breasts or a pretty face. She's definetely a 2 on the civ scale. She only does CBJ and doggy and not a thing more.

    I walk inside the room and see Abby who caused me to sigh in relief. Abby is has a small belly but makes up for it with nice 36dd breasts, smooth skin, and a pretty face with a long neck. This girl may have a small belly but is not fat, I give her a 6 or 7 on the civ scale. Got a CBJ from her which was very good but not as good as other CBJ's I've had. I was allowed roaming but couldn't play with the kitty as it was that time of the month (just my luck). She layed on the bed and let me put my small head between those tits and went to town. Was having a good time. Jamie, the very large girl, offered FS and said 'she's ready to go' but I really didn't want to and for the first time my little head agreed. For 80 I got a CBJ from both of them, both of their oral skills are quite good. Didn't get FS but it was a good time. It was awkward at first because the other girl would just sit and watch but she got up and joined so we all had some laughs so it was all good.

    They said they are going home last night. One of them is from Penn. And the other is from NYC. The number listed belongs to Jamie (the fat one) and offered to call me when they come back into town. Abby, the much better looking girl with sexy red panties, offered her number. She gave me a long hug and a kiss and said she will try to come back soon and will give me a call. I got a good feeling about this one. Overall both of the girls are really nice and funny. If you are into big women then Jamie is your girl. If not, Abby is your calling. Will repeat with Abby.

  8. #2674

    COLD *****. Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    Do the google image search and you can see that the pics appear to be stolen. Atl nightspots. Com with a girl named Karamel, also in the Booty Gallery, and Phat. Maybe this girl thinks she bears a resemblance or who knows maybe Karamel fell on hard times and decided to move to Baltimore, go on BP and peddle her wares. Gentlemen, TOFTT and report back. MW.
    Had a dream with Sam. Lots of rules, don't touch here, don't touch there. She was more concerned about her hair. Don't even think about cow girl. She is one ***** that caused me to play a lot less. F up attitude for my hard earned money. She is definitely not girl in pic. ***** will rush you as if it is a race against the time clock. She is one cold *****, even had the nerve to tell me to come back again. Hell no, I can have more fun jacking off.

  9. #2673

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    As someone else has mentioned, use Google images to check the photos in the ad. Those pics are all over the web. You'll also find links to some of her older ads where she used a different phone number. Google search that number and you get ads to numerous other girls who also use random pics that can be found all over the web.

    I'd pass.

  10. #2672

    Fake pics

    Do the google image search and you can see that the pics appear to be stolen. Atl nightspots. Com with a girl named Karamel, also in the Booty Gallery, and Phat. Maybe this girl thinks she bears a resemblance or who knows maybe Karamel fell on hard times and decided to move to Baltimore, go on BP and peddle her wares. Gentlemen, TOFTT and report back. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely like to. She looks like Nicole Richie after Nicole has gained 100 lbs from burgers, shakes and fries. This girl knows that she is hot and that she has a very nice ass. I have a feeling that she is going to be high maintenance. If there is no information or reviews about her, I may have to take one for the team.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #2671

    I don't know her but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely like to. She looks like Nicole Richie after Nicole has gained 100 lbs from burgers, shakes and fries. This girl knows that she is hot and that she has a very nice ass. I have a feeling that she is going to be high maintenance. If there is no information or reviews about her, I may have to take one for the team.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  12. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Google image search will tell you what you want to know.

  13. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is a no no. Maybe because of service or because she isn't the same in those pics.

  14. #2668

  15. #2667

    Make her Famous

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this is the 4th or 5th report I've read about a rip off. I've read incall reports where her bf / pimp comes in and starts yelling to get out of his room. I've read others where she just grabs the money and runs.

    We can't win against these type of rip offs other than spreading the word. Starting a fight or confrontation against someone who has nothing to lose is a losing proposition.

    Chanell 3016139112
    But, causing her to lose money would not be a winning proposition for her.

    Funny, I had a barely OK encounter with her a few years ago at an inner-harbour hotel and just wrote it off. Her name may have been Amanda or Chanelle that week.

    Folks here know me as a gentleman, but. . .

    A little counter-activity may be in order.

    Some may book her for downtown hotels where you will never be. Any three digit room number will do at the Hyatt, Marriotts, Lord Baltimore, Renaissance, Hilton, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, etc. If there is an incall, call the hotel and report her. Her typical MO is to meet in the hallway of her given floor so management can be tipped off. Also, some may send her to your home on Madison Street or other fun locations like the BCPD, or a Church Rectory. Some may call her and engage in talk that she might not enjoy. Some may text bomb all her numbers. (I wish there was a list of all her numbers) These are low risk countermeasures and could chase her away. Hardball is earned.

    Perhaps some providers have ideas how to get rid of this low-life. Having her in town is not good for anyone. "Peace through strength."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape