The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Faustus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah That's Chanelle (ere. Amanda, actually) and that's kinda her MO. Read my review from last year:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1369374

    Faust.
    Sadly, this is the 4th or 5th report I've read about a rip off. I've read incall reports where her bf / pimp comes in and starts yelling to get out of his room. I've read others where she just grabs the money and runs.

    We can't win against these type of rip offs other than spreading the word. Starting a fight or confrontation against someone who has nothing to lose is a losing proposition.

    Chanell 3016139112
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lp.jpg‎  

  2. #2665

    A gift that keeps on giving: TRISH

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland  [View Original Post]
    Saw trish in parkville last month. Judging by some of her earlier reviews her service has gone down hill. Her incall location was shared with a friend, and it was dirty and smoky and had a couple of little yappy dogs. If she could just get clean and cleaned up, she could be a top notch provider. I don't think that I'm likely to repeat until I hear that her service has gotten back on track.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-24/5813593
    I know her since last year when she used to work at a pizza place in Pikesville and lived with a guy room mate in Essex, who threw her out. She started advertising in the w4m section of BP then and I got to be the lucky one to show up at her pizza place to pick her up for some frolicking. She took me to her place where she got into this hysterical mode saying she did not know if she would be out on the street. So I ended up moving few of her belongings thinking free kitty tonight. That never happened since her bff showed up for "emotional" support. She pulled a fast one on me that night.

    She calls me next day saying she needs help cause some dude left her deep on some county road. I was like, maybe I should have done that too yesterday. LOL. Against all logic, I went to pick her up again at the pizza place but this time took her to a notel where she ended up chocking, blocking my every move on her and when she realized she won't come out a winner in this fight, she started crying. What the actual? By then I had decided that never again. She was so bad, I even decided not to even write anything about her. I was so #$%ing upset that it took me some time to realize that not everyone is like that in this line of business.

    Unless you are into skinny chicks, avoid at all cost.

  3. #2664

    Avoid at all cost: Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland  [View Original Post]
    Saw trish in parkville last month. Judging by some of her earlier reviews her service has gone down hill. Her incall location was shared with a friend, and it was dirty and smoky and had a couple of little yappy dogs. If she could just get clean and cleaned up, she could be a top notch provider. I don't think that I'm likely to repeat until I hear that her service has gotten back on track.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-24/5813593
    I know her since last year when she used to work at a pizza place in Pikesville and lived with a guy room mate in Essex, who threw her out. She started advertising in the w4m section of BP then and I got to be the lucky one to show up at her pizza place to pick her up for some frolicking. She took me to her place where she got into this hysterical mode saying she did not know if she would be out on the street. So I ended up moving few of her belongings thinking free kitty tonight. That never happened since her bff showed up for "emotional" support. She pulled a fast one on me that night.

    She calls me next day saying she needs help cause some dude left her deep on some county road. I was like, maybe I should have done that too yesterday. LOL. Against all logic, I went to pick her up again but this time took her to a notel where she ended up chocking, blocking my every move on her and when she realized she won't come out a winner in this fight, she started crying. What the actual fat$? By then I had decided that never again. She was so bad, I even decided not to even write anything about her. I was so fat$%ing upset that it took me some time to realize that not everyone is like that in this line of business.

    Unless you are into skinny chicks, avoid at all cost.

  4. #2663
    Yeah That's Chanelle (ere. Amanda, actually) and that's kinda her MO. Read my review from last year:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1369374

    Faust.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardJeff  [View Original Post]
    She says 'no rush' but that is because she does not stay long enough to be rushed. Arrived at hotel, grabbed some of cash on table and made an excuse and before I could say anything, she was out the door. As the expression goes. Fool me once.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-d-21/2392616

  5. #2662

    Thats fucked up

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardJeff  [View Original Post]
    She says 'no rush' but that is because she does not stay long enough to be rushed. Arrived at hotel, grabbed some of cash on table and made an excuse and before I could say anything, she was out the door. As the expression goes. Fool me once.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-d-21/2392616
    This girl has been around for a long time too. Has some decent reviews. That's why I don't do outcalls. With incalls I know that pretty much if something goes wrong it was my fault

  6. #2661

    Question about ads for TG?

    I recently thought I'd check out the TG section of BP. While looking over the pics and such, I was struck by the number of pictures I can only describe as TGTBT. Has anyone every seen ladies from this section to verify my suspicion that these ads have a higher number of fakes than the normal escort ads?

  7. #2660

    London

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ack-22/5717678

    If you didn't see her before. You need to hit her up now. Real girl in the pics. 2nd go around was 2x as good as the 1st. Guess because she knew me this time. She new in the game and she if off the hook. Many positions.

  8. #2659

    Warning

    She says 'no rush' but that is because she does not stay long enough to be rushed. Arrived at hotel, grabbed some of cash on table and made an excuse and before I could say anything, she was out the door. As the expression goes. Fool me once.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...e-d-21/2392616

  9. #2658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bohner  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what reports you read that were positive. But your experience is pretty identical to reports on Trish on this board I. E. Smokey, dirty room, lack luster performance.

    You are correct though, it is ashamed she doesn't just clean herself up a little bit.
    Trish's roommate is Brittany another provider but with slightly better reviews. http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...nly-24/5823603

    Both are sprinters who will start quickly and rush you out the door. Don't fall into the trap thinking you'll get another round even if you have 45 minutes left on the clock.

    The room they use is absolutely filthy. Empty beer bottles, dead stink bugs, clothes and etc strewn all over the room. They both use the same brown bedspread that is a few years old and I doubt is ever washed.

  10. #2657

    Are these two the same person?

    I have read reviews on Lily where people said she does not look like her pictures. She has for sure gained weight. Lillys number is Lilly.

    540-222-5432. http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...xy-23/5015554.

    Now, I am seeing a girl named Camren with a number of 410-318-9624. http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleE...ke-24/5813570.

    My question is for the people who have seen Lilly, is this the girl with the name Camren now posting? If it is I am highly interested in seeing her as I have a thing for bigger white woman.

    When I googled Camrens number.. it went to Lillys post. This is the only reason I am asking this question.

    Thanks.

  11. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bohner  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what reports you read that were positive. But your experience is pretty identical to reports on Trish on this board I. E. Smokey, dirty room, lack luster performance.

    You are correct though, it is ashamed she doesn't just clean herself up a little bit.
    The positive reports came from early this year on the oThER board.

    There are some well reviewed ladies here, but they either don't stick around long, or start jacking up the price. It is tough finding a good value-middle-of-the-road-priced time. Sometimes I wonder if the person offering 150 / half is 50% better than the 100 / half? They both (usually) get you where you want to go.

  12. #2655
    I'm not sure what reports you read that were positive. But your experience is pretty identical to reports on Trish on this board I. E. Smokey, dirty room, lack luster performance.

    You are correct though, it is ashamed she doesn't just clean herself up a little bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland  [View Original Post]
    Saw trish in parkville last month. Judging by some of her earlier reviews her service has gone down hill. Her incall location was shared with a friend, and it was dirty and smoky and had a couple of little yappy dogs. If she could just get clean and cleaned up, she could be a top notch provider. I don't think that I'm likely to repeat until I hear that her service has gotten back on track.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-24/5813593

  13. #2654

    Super fake

    Not making any other claim than the pix are FAKE FAKE FAKE. The pix are of a well known porn star named Desirae Spencer. Her videos are all over various tube sites and she has her own website, naughtyathome. Com, where she sell high quality pix and videos.

    If this provider is real, she should change her pix as she is busted with this post. If the ad itself is fake or LE, they should know better as she's kinda famous to guys who want a MILF type.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...mom-32/5822174

  14. #2653

    Trish

    Saw trish in parkville last month. Judging by some of her earlier reviews her service has gone down hill. Her incall location was shared with a friend, and it was dirty and smoky and had a couple of little yappy dogs. If she could just get clean and cleaned up, she could be a top notch provider. I don't think that I'm likely to repeat until I hear that her service has gotten back on track.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...als-24/5813593

  15. #2652

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsAllDay  [View Original Post]
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I have a friend of a friend who knows some shit. Put it that way. Supposedly just like College Park last weekend or the weekend before. Howard County is going hard this weekend. I would suggest you only see providers you have seen in the past. Or girls with rave reviews. Otherwise, the googling bit of numbers might not be good enough. They are watching everything on Route 1 right now in Laurel.

    Be careful please.
    Notice alot of chix that I've never seen before there and google checked and nothing. And alot of thise ads there are fake pics. But good heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape