Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 19147
-
08-19-12 15:15 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 73Charlie Ave Saturday Morning
Cruised the Ave Saturday morning around 730, ending up scooping Charlie on Gilbert, WSW, brunette, tattooed. 29, deflated B's.
Found a spot and agreed on. 2+ tip for performance. She was good with her tongue so gave her another. 1 after BBBJCIM finish.
Got digits, would repeat
-
08-19-12 14:17 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 305It's for calming them down when they've overdone it on a coke / crack bender.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-12 14:15 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 305There's a girl I run into fairly often who gave me a legendarily bad BJ a long time ago (she was dope-sick and couldn't finish) I wouldn't pick her up for a long time as a result but once I was _really_ backed up and picked her up anyway. She remembered the horrible BJ and promised me an extra special one to make up for it. Every time since it's been truly superb, extremely athletic BJ's with noisy swallowing, the works, just because she remembered screwing me over once.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-12 13:17 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 2952Kind of surprising to hear this. If a girl is a rip off then they usually do not change. I have been with a few SW's where the service would be good and then poor another time. I like the part where some of your load went in her face. I would shot most of mine if in her face myself
. I have never been with a girl that fell asleep however.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-12 09:54 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 742Brandy Again!
Accidentally scooped this one again! (must have been in an extreme pinch) LOL I was hoping for cfs this time but I wasn't prepared so I just went for the same deal as before. She immediately stared apologizing for ripping me off last time (which she didn't) but I played along with it! Instead of the jack and a half before she said she would take care of it for a jack to make up for a bum job last time so I gave her 2 Hams. She starts going to work and about a minute into it starts dozing off. She gagged herself and then started back to work at least 4 or 5 times. After a while I got bored and she got pissed and wanted me to hurry up so I obliged as she started falling a sleep I decided to give her a helping hand which kept her awake and gagging for another couple of minutes until blast off! Some went in her mouth and she pulled her face up but immediately started to doze off again and laid the side of her face right in the line of fire! LOL I tried to get my camera phone ready but she jumped up and started wiping her face with the sleeve of her hoodie I also noticed in between the seats she dropped one of her Hams. I dropped her off and she couldn't stay awake for more than a minute on the way and kept babbling and mumbling incoherently. She asked for some change so I gave her 6 quarters I had in my change cup she apologized and claimed she had taken a xanax (Once again I pose the question: what is it with SW's and xanax?) LOL. When she got out I drove off pulled over and fished out the Ham that I forgot to tell her she dropped; +)! Not a bad morning for Hamilton and a little change. If I could have gotten my camera ready it would be like a Visa commercial. Priceless! After that It was daylight and I cruised the Tri for a few and saw a few SW's and mongers out also saw a BSW in orange and black (kind of reminded me of a pumpkin) and saw an older redhead WSW but she got scooped quick. Was tempted to scoop a WSW in particular Tall thin brunette in high heels and a white skirt by the notel on Tele but when I got a look at the grill I changed my mind! LOL Happy Dreams Brothers!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-12 08:11 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 45Senior from CMH
I am going to be in town Monday and Tuesday night. I won't have time to go downtown and search around. I will be staying in the Southfield area. I would like to find some great cheap pussy to bring to my room for about 2-3 hours. If there are any giving mongers that can give me a number or two of hot SWs, I would be most grateful. Or can you tell my the best areas (if there are any) near Southfield.
Watch your 6 guys
-
08-18-12 21:01 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 192Man found shot to death in northwest Detroit vacant lot
From the freep:
"Officers on patrol this morning found the body of a man on Detroit's far northwest side, Detroit Police spokeswoman Sgt. Eren Stephens said.
The unidentified man was described as 20-40 years old with fatal gunshot wounds. His body was found among debris in a vacant lot near McNichols and Ridge, which is just east of Telegraph, Stephens said.
No arrests have been made in the case, she said."
Stay safe in the triangle guys.
-
08-18-12 15:02 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 742Triangle Tracey Thursday Morn
I hit the Tri around 1 and it was jumping with SW's Spotted 4 or 5 around 6 and Tele another 2 by the bar on GR! But no uncles which surprisingly makes me uneasy! Did a little recon and spotted a car that looked out of place parked on a side street that had a good view of the girls so I played it safe and left the area. Brightmoor and Warrendale were all devoid of activity and the Ave didn't have any activity to speak of other than the WSW I saw near cecil long blonde hair wearing low cut jeans and had on a white shirt and a denim jacket! Tried to get her attention but she ignored me and and got on her cell. I decided to hit the Tri again and things had cleared up along with the suspicious car. I spotted little Tracey 25 WSW about 5' 90lbs small be's and huge ear rings scooped and right away she made sure the check cleared and kept clearing until we got to the spot. She wanted 2 jacks I offered one with promise of Ham for a job well done. Decent skills Great DT activity and roaming over the clothes that seemed to excite her 2 cim and spit! I threw her a Ham as promised.
-
08-18-12 13:25 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Started to stroll through the triangle yesterday evening, and it was devoid of any SW's. Went through the side streets and soon found the reason. Two marked Detroit uncles were at the Vic. I can only assume that they were busting a John.
Does anyone use the Vic in the triangle? Seems like a bad spot with the fencing and two entrances. I always avoided it because a cop could see you coming or going from a dream turn in and bust you.
S
-
08-17-12 09:59 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 327Fishnets
I saw her yesterday too. Although she was on telegraph walking past the victory. When I saw her I thought too good to be true, and the little guy was telling me that I scoop, even though Jess just drained me.
-
08-17-12 09:55 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 327Jess triangle
Picked up Jess from the triangle. A 6-7 on the aw scale. Gave a great sloppy dt BBBJ as we drove around. Amazing to feel a gal force you down her throat while on the go. Possibly accident causing if not prepared for it. Parked and got cfs doggy for a quick finish. Didn't get any digits, but would repeat. She did snag a lighter from my cup holder, but I don't keep anything of value in the ride while cruising around.
-
08-17-12 00:55 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 273Lucky strike!
She looks pretty good for being in rehab / jail! I was out only for 10-15 minutes doing recon looking for sandra when lo and behold chelsea was walking down the street with her butch gf! I grabbed chelsea and hauled it to the no tel in the area (sorry jw!).6 for half and half. Normally I don't pay that much but this was a special case as those see-cup tittys were begging to burst out of her top! Did a quick 69 and the kitty was clean and tight! Well worth it and managed to get digits! Theres a possiblity I could pull off a 3 some with her and her gf so thats a possiblity. I swear guys get her quick and treat her right before some pimp gets ahold of her or leo gets her off the streets!
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-16-12 22:56 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 70Triangle area
I was coming down south telegraph towards 96 and traffic was bad around 5:00pm. Pulled a right on the road behind the drug store at Grandriver and WOW! Figure I drive down and cut back after the traffic. There was s real nice looking WSW with dark hair and she was wearing fishnet stockings with a pair of nice shorts. I stopped at the intersection as she stood there and some dude had the right away stood there staring. I waved him by, she was closer to me so and she approach my vehicle about to grab the handle and come on in my vehicle. Some jackass, was behind me honk the horn which pretty much got the attention around. I said,"f-this" I will come back another time to do a recon. She was nice spinner type too, but the black fishnet stocking was kinda of odd. Anyone know who she is and sample her? I am a little nervous in the area, but plan on doing more recon. I almost pulled that trigger but that horn, screwed me up.
-
08-16-12 17:34 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks JW and MS, good tips, and I will look into the short stays. BTW, anybody date the SW in question? About 5'8 10 on the body. 8 in the face w / lip ring, reddish brown hair, wearing on that day a white spandex mini dress, and platform stripper heels. Staying at the Vic I assume. Once again to JW and MS thanks for all the tips and experience.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-12 13:18 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 192All this must have happened when I was doing my scoop, craziness. Sadly like I said it looked like almost all the SWs were scared off from earlier.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




