Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4012

    Field report from the R and SW tonight

    Had a meeting in the city after work so I cruised down the R around 5:30. And holy shit after state fair going south it looked like a thanksgiving buffet. Lots of cute WSWs with low rise jeans and tramp stamps, some older with some wear and tear on the face. One WSW was literally standing on the sidewalk in a pink bikini with her bolt-ons hanging out! I made the run down to the strip and turned around at the gas station. There was some work going on with a utility repair or something of the like and a cute BSW in a fedora was prepositioning one of the work trucks. On my way back up I noticed one of my least favorite uncles hanging out on golden gate west of the R and it was like someone waved a magic wand and poof; they were all instantly gone. I made some other loops around to see if anyone was hanging out on a side street but alas, a few leo wagons were out and either there was a round up or a damn good scare. Discouraged I headed to my meeting.

    Around 7 I hit up the southwest side; fort and spring wells, vernor, dix, etc trying to see if I could find a HSW. No such luck, there was nobody out anywhere. A lot of families, kids, strollers, etc. Going on.

    Not wanting to drive all the way out to the triangle I decided to head back over to the R. Coming at it from the south I noticed a tall BWS which may have been a TS; not wanting to take the chance I kept going and scouted out a red head smoking a ciggy and drinking an orange soda walking up and down the street south of nevada. I think she said her name was erica? Very nice and sweet, not very hood. Has a tattoo on her right chest, a flower or something. Smallish tits, very nice and squeezable behind. After scoping the area out and seeing nobody else working and no sign of leo, people, or girls anywhere I went back around and made the scoop. BBBJ; asked for. 3 but took. 2 if I made it quick. There were a lot of people out and about so it took us a hot minute to find a secluded place where there was no people, no activity, and there was a suspicious tow truck driving about that was starting to make me think.

    Finally finished the act, nice CIM but wouldn't let me FIV during it; but I could rub the outside. Very impressive hands and mouth skills, wouldn't mind taking her for half and half sometime. She even offered me a piece of gum when we were done; I paid her. 3 just because of all the bullshit with trying to find a good spot and getting spooked by too many damn people. I was happy to oblige; got to stay safe.

    I dropped her off and headed back north on the R. 1 other blonde SWS was just coming out of the woodwork. She looked gorgeous, low cut white shirt, tight jeans, a grey hoodie. She was tempting and the first thought in my head was to see what I could get out of her, but I knew I was already drained and it would be a fickle attempt. I don't like the dark anyways and by then the sun had gone down, too much space for uncles to hide about without notice. But if I see her again I won't think twice about it.

    Turns out all the uncles in the area were preoccupied with some incident on state faire just west of the chrysler, the road was blocked off with at least 6 cars, a few fire engines and who knows what else. Probably msp too; who knows. I booked it satisfied and headed home.

    Stay safe mongers.

  2. #4011

    Chelsea sighting on the R

    Spotted Chelsea coming out of the Ren at 8pm tonight. Guess the rehab didn't take!

  3. #4010

    Lucy aka crystal from previous strolling

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    The R was dead tonight. Only saw a couple of SW in a two hour period. Saw bbw BSW at the liquor store across from centerfolds. No thanks. Saw a rough looking blonde just south of seven by Hollywood. Looked too strung out for me. Then I saw a nice looking WSW, going under the over pass, brunette with jeans and a sweater around her waist, black tank top. I was going to scoop but another monger beat me to it. He whipped a U-turn and scooped her right up. Damn she looked good too. If that was one of you, please report. I will open up my phone book for a shot at that one. About to head home and I ran into Lucy. We have met before, but its been a while. Nice bbbjcimws. Any of you guys had full service with her? She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and I should have took her to a better spot for more attention. Curious if anyone has tried that box out? She is a nice girl, no problems and good attitude. Have digits and will repeat for full service later this week.
    She used to be a regular on the R but dissapeared for about 6 months. I agree her BJ is one of the best and the fact she swallows every drop is a big plus. I've done FS 2 times first was awesome banged her no complaints for at least half hour, she was extremely hesitant about DATY but aloowed for a bit. The second date she was up for it but when I got close bad oder like 6 guys worth of day old cum. When I complained about the freshness and suggested a shower date went south LOL and didn't bother picking up again. $40 for a BJ is way overpaying tho she will do for 20 and usually i'll give a fiver tip.
    Last edited by Member #4967; 08-15-12 at 13:54. Reason: addition info

  4. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff 206  [View Original Post]
    Parked along the ave ahead of her and watched her in the mirror, and pretended to text on my phone, she stops at me, and asks if I want a date, I act surprised and shy and say no. 10 on the body about 7 in the face with a lip ring. I thought possible LE with her asking so directly, maybe I should have said no, but offered to buy her some McDonald's, then go from there.
    UC will pretty much never ask you if you want a date; they want to record you asking both for an act and mentioning a price. You should check out the "22 rules for street mongering" posted as a FAQ elsewhere on the board. Anyway, the golden rule is to never talk business while a girl is standing outside your car. If she gets in and lets you drive off, she's almost certainly not a cop, and will often offer what's referred to here is the "LE check". She'll whip out a tit for you to grab, then you should have her touch your crotch. No UC is going to do that.

    Also, I'm a far eastsider, and not familiar with this side of town, any recommendations of a good notel down that way, not in the D?
    Unfortunately the only "not in the D" down that way is Dearborn, and you really don't want that hassle. If you're there for a BJ, there are lots of nice isolated spots back off of McGraw or on the north side of Livernois.

  5. #4008

    Same one

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the BSW you refer to almost everytime I hit the Ave. She seems to be on the stroll for quite a while before someone scoops. Maybe too pricey? The other one you refer to I believe I posted about looking for info about a week and a half ago with no response?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1512517

    Really curious about this one!
    I believe that is the one I was inquiring about. I think I was out that day you are speaking of. Something is odd about her actions. She doesn't come up to cars and usually walks away. Maybe she's pimpin the other ones, dealing, or acting as a monger attention grabber for the other SWs. I have no clue and would really like to find out. I'm not one to stop and signal first.

  6. #4007

    Price is right

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the BSW you refer to almost everytime I hit the Ave. She seems to be on the stroll for quite a while before someone scoops. Maybe too pricey? The other one you refer to I believe I posted about looking for info about a week and a half ago with no response?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1512517

    Really curious about this one!
    I assume she is pricey. I too noticed that she's there a while before she's scooped. I saw her get scooped once and then brought back within 5mins. That to me means definite high cost / upcharger. Last week I saw her hanging out by Gilbert / Livernois.

    One girl she was with a month or two ago, late 20s early 30s BSW that had a big beautiful ass and some C-D fake tatas quoted me 60 after first for be but I negotiated 35. Normally I would decline that but I accepted because I was really in an ass mood LOL. I forgot to mention CIM prior to activity and got upcharged 5 or 10 more. Stupid little head got the best of me that day.

  7. #4006

    Lucy#6 again on The Are

    Cruised the usual spots again Sunday. All quiet except the Ave and the Are. As I cruised the ave about 12:30 AM I saw about 8 uncles mostly local with 2 state brothers lined up on the ave near addison I got out of dodge and rode back through later and they had apparently done a sweep and cleared the streets because no one was out strolling! On the way out I spotted a W or LSW by the gas station on Ford and Wyoming. She looked decent from the road but my instincts would not allow me to pull up to try and scoop. I di 3 or 4 passes though and finally she disappeared I decided to try the Are again and had a B or LSW run up to my car at 7 across from the coney and started begging for a ride I politely declined and then had another BSW run across the street by Nevada and try to approach but I took off before she got too close! As I was calling it a morning I spotted my new # 6 peach Lucy http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1516468 For the same and deal! She was in the spot she told me about but she was late. Talked about cfs for next time!

  8. #4005
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this taller mid 20s WSW maybe LSW on the ave lately usually between Central and Cecil. I haven't gotten a good solid look at her face but her ass looks juicy and shapely. I would love to motorboat it sometime. I've seen her chatting with the small BSW with the blonde wig that is usually out at night. I pulled up to her the Saturday night on 52nd and sat there but she pretty much ignored me. She had some type of boot / heels, jeans, and a jacket. I'm not one to flag them down and I'll let them approach me. Has anyone seen this mysterious SW?

    For you tranny hunters. I've also noticed that the car lot between lonyo and addison has had some activity mainly what seems to be trannys. The one ltsw (that has posted on BP as discussed in this forum) and then 3 diff btsw. Not my cup of tea.

    Also victory on the ave is still having lots of activity. I do occasionally cruise through the lot and see if anyone catches my eye. One prospect offered me a BJ for 50 but I declined because I can get 2 for the price of that. Unless they're smoking hot or its tax time I won't think twice for that price ahaha.
    I have seen the BSW you refer to almost everytime I hit the Ave. She seems to be on the stroll for quite a while before someone scoops. Maybe too pricey? The other one you refer to I believe I posted about looking for info about a week and a half ago with no response? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1512517 Really curious about this one!

  9. #4004

    Tracy / Sunshine from the Ave.

    What a bummer. She just got those implants and did not even hardly get a chance to show them off. She got an extended stay today at uncle's B & D for the rest of the year and then uncle watching over for the next two with no more meds for her or its back to uncle's B&D. She's had at least 5 opportunities to get out since '08, maybe the six is the charm LOL.

    Jooop, sorry to hear what happen to you, but good you came forward for others. I guess one good reason for having the board. Reading the forum, some of you mongers take a lot of risk.

    Be safe out there.

  10. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Royal Oak? JP, as long as you are not in the hood you have / had nothing to worry about. Solicitation was the last thing on that cops mind, and I don't care if you're 60 and Asian, and she is 20 and black as coal.

    If I get caught driving with a SW in my car, I just talk to the LEO as respectful as possible.
    That Royal Oak cop was about as interested in spotting P4P as a cop on John R is in a bust for insider trading.

  11. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    Several were on the Ave this evening from the Vic down to several blocks east of Crazy Horse. A couple looked like they should have been dancing at Crazy Horse. The same ones also appeared to be very tipsy. Our favorite uncle had a car parked in the Ford lot at Lonyo. Strangely, the parking lot at the Vic was empty (of SWers, not cars).

    Stay safe.

    CB
    Sounds like the ones I seen Saturday, and I too noticed the car at the dealer, far as I could tell though it was empty. Service maybe?

  12. #4001

    They Popped Out This Evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Make a few laps? They always seem to pop out of the woodwork.
    Several were on the Ave this evening from the Vic down to several blocks east of Crazy Horse. A couple looked like they should have been dancing at Crazy Horse. The same ones also appeared to be very tipsy. Our favorite uncle had a car parked in the Ford lot at Lonyo. Strangely, the parking lot at the Vic was empty (of SWers, not cars).

    Stay safe.

    CB

  13. #4000

    Gina is away at uncles

    Gina will be out of town for a stay at her aunt and uncle's place for a bit. Using Gina's understudy Paula this cuming week.

  14. #3999

    Dead strolls

    Jad some free time yesterday to go for a stroll. Hit the triangle, the R, and the ave. Only saw two SW's. One BSW on the R that looked like she was 70 years old and fat. The WSW was on Livernois headed to the ave. She also looked like she was in her rough 40's after going through a ten year binge on meth and crack. WTF? Where have the girls gone? I know Sunday's are supposed to be a day of rest, but come on there's got to be something better out there.

  15. #3998

    Ave by Vic

    Was hopping this evening until our favorite (not) uncle pulled into the Vic's parking lot and chased them off. There were four or five in residence, some of whom had been walking further east a little earlier in the evening. I moved on before our uncle made any suggestions. This was around 8 PM.

    Stay safe.

    CB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape