Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8119
-
06-28-14 02:10 #184Regular Member

Posts: 22Provider been around a while no reviews
I've bee searching code reviews on this provider.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-35/16662283
And can't find any. Have contacted her but just can't bring myself to visit her without some sort of info. Any one seen her? She has ads on many many sites.
-
04-06-14 03:00 #183Regular Member

Posts: 17Starts slow? stays slow
My experience with Lisa was well not great. She started slow and kind of have me the cold shoulder. Never seemed to warm up to me completely. We didn't have much in common so maybe the chemistry just wasn't there..
Originally Posted by Crutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-13 23:04 #182Senior Member

Posts: 317KY Monger coming to Tuscon
Hello Tusconians,
Senior Derby City hobbyist heading your way and looking for some insight to your fine city's prized providers. We in KY pride ourselves for the top notch talent and the Southern Hospitality to share the wealth, except on Derby Day where all bets are off. Ha.
I'm hoping some of you can provide some direction to your local talent and help make my visit as pleasant as can be had. I'm certainly willing to do the same if you opt to visit my fine city Louisville, KY.
Best Regards,
BlazerLazer
-
10-24-12 09:05 #181Senior Member

Posts: 786Lisa / Strawberry
Received a text from Lisa, said she was still in Virginia and asked if I was interested in seeing her sister. The answer was an emphatic no! I met her sister once and she is nothing like Lisa in body or looks. Too bad.
-
10-22-12 02:57 #180Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10Jesse jay
[Definitely call Jesse jay 520 338 7165 she is amazing and fucks like a porn star and she is discreet.
QUOTE=TucsonDave; 1359504]With $.00 in my pocket I am torn between the following choices, all of which are new to me. If you mongers had to choose,
Which would you drop your Ben franklin on?
Maribel.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...68-25/12112121
Spanish (Any of her girls)
http://tucson.backpage.com/Therapeut...m-9pm/14578413
OneTouch.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ch-29/12853019
Jennifer.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rub-28/6519338
Anna (if I can get ahold of her)
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/euphoria-26/6807464
Also, as we head towards the Gem Show the pool of ads is increasing as are the rates. There are groups that travel.
At the same time as various conventions and events. Be careful as we get closer to the full Gem show. Rip-offs will
Be here and gone before we know it.
Dave[/QUOTE]
-
09-07-12 03:16 #179Senior Member

Posts: 56Thanks Tiger
Thanks Tiger. I've seen Stevie / Deevi before. She's okay, just scares me a little LOL. Met up with RubyStar who was fun and sensual. Thanks though for the referral!
Originally Posted by TigerSpirit711
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-12 01:26 #178Regular Member

Posts: 7For a fun time in the fetish realm
You could reach out to Stevie, she is on BP and has alot of play toys you might like.
Originally Posted by Fredericks69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-12 21:41 #177Senior Member

Posts: 56Need a referral for tonight!
Okay, my ATF Serena is out of the picture now. And I find myself alone tonight and I am looking for company. Who would you recommend? Not looking for FS. But would like someone is like to play adult games (fetish games). Like with me being the sub. Easy for them.
Anyone have a recommendation for this for tonight? I thought about Maci, and Nikki. I've seen Nikki before, but not sure if Maci is into those kinds of things. Any other recommends for a kinky night?
Thanks so much mongers! I miss my ATF!
-
08-11-12 11:36 #176Senior Member

Posts: 497Thanks. That must be her.
Originally Posted by Kirstyforme
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-12 08:50 #175Senior Member

Posts: 786Send me a PM and I'll provide contact info. She has a killer ass.
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-12 01:26 #174Senior Member

Posts: 146Could this be the post he's referring to?
Da_Hunter,
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
Didn't see contact details, but this may be the post he referred to in Backpage Advertisements:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...55#post1498055
-
08-10-12 15:19 #173Senior Member

Posts: 497I searched the forum and posts by you for 'Lisa" and still couldn't figure out who you were talking about. If you feel comfortable sharing details, including contact info, on the board or via PM, please do.
Originally Posted by Crutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-12 13:17 #172Senior Member

Posts: 786Lisa
Had the pleasure of another session with Lisa. Just about everything was on the menu including greek. She has a good attitude. As I mentioned earlier she starts out a little slow with everything covered, but once she gets to know you and feels comfortable things get really good. Sometimes mom is in the next room, but will leave if that bothers you. Don't know why she quite advertising on BP, maybe she no longer has a computer I forgot to ask. As always, YMMV.
-
03-22-12 09:24 #171Senior Member

Posts: 154FYI Hoku is back in Tucson this week
She is back in Tucson this week!
Originally Posted by Mister Purple
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-12 00:18 #170Regular Member

Posts: 2One of a Kind
I went to see her the other night. I was my first time seeing a provider. I called her late but she still answered. 2 calls to find her location. She has a clean place also friendly once you meet her. Her donation was a strait $. We went into her bedroom and went right to business. There is no DFK, LFK, nothing on the lips. DATY, MIS, K9, and Cowgirl on the table. She does seems to like DATY. She wants to be safe so no BBBJ and you have to have cover once you enter. I don't think that MSOG is on the table.
Originally Posted by TucsonDave
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





